All Comments on 'WBDP - Morris and Marcia'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Author you were right when you state in your first line that it could go in BDSM

Its where it belongs, you lost me reading any further and earned a 1* when he says he went to the bedroom and picked up a blindfold and a whip. BDSM readers don't seem to mind getting turned on with spousal abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Written in the loo

on 7 sheets of the roll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BDSM ?

Not hardly more DS , Dumb n Stupid.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Thank you for the introduction...

Thank you for the introduction...As soon as I have read it and saw this story history, I understood that it would be anything but LW! So I could skip it...No rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was well written

Ignore the trolls. You write well. I liked the subject matter. The descriptions of the sex were detailed and appeared accurate. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

i'm sure glad you live somewhere i don't, get some help or even better go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Take more care

I like the theme of your story. Please take more care executing it.

Does the second sentence in the story need to be 49 words long?

in the second paragraph, you split sentences that should be joined and stick two stand alone sentences together?

The third paragraph starts off "Another benefit...." you never listed a first benefit.

Re-read your work or get an editor.....it lessens our ability to enjoy the story. Please keep trying.

loboss2loboss2about 7 years ago
I like it!!

I love this story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm sure it's a winner

for the folks who primarily enjoy the BDSM aspects, but I wish there was a little more tension all around considering the history you gave the guy.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

I think it was a good story different from some of the same shit here. At least you have an imagination. Anyone can write about fucking but its nice to see a different storyline occasionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An interesting twist on a cuckold story. But its still a cuckold story.

What's the difference between giving your wife to a friend who is dying, or to a friend who is moving somewhere will you will never see them again? Both friends are leaving your life. Sam gave Morris nothing, it was Marcia who gave herself to her work partner, and for what? He's still dead, and his last memories of her will be as his slut while her husband watched, jerking off. Makes me teary eyed just thinking about it.

Of course the whole BDSM thing is a complete turn off. What kind of mentality gets sexually aroused giving pain to someone you supposedly love? Just a justification for power and dominance and perversion. Sad at best, and a sickness at its worst.

Go back under the BDSM rock, where your cohorts live. You understand each other. Here you just look foolish and cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slave' Power

#1 Maybe you should try it as a slave. You can learn how much of a strength of character you have . How much will power to have a safeword and not use it. The slave in a good BDSM relationship have a lot of power and it's not uncommon for people in positions of power to crave giving up much of it while knowing that with just a word or gesture they can reclaim that power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

An old coworker would allow a friend of his to fuck his wife . He said he only got pissed once because he was pounding her ass which she never let him do . But he loves to use her with his friend but I find it strange. He also fucks others every once in a while

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Good story!

I for one liked the story, all except that Morris passed away. For those with comments that are so hateful, why bother to read it if you knew it was "garbage" from the beginning?? Some people just aren't happy unless they are tearing someone else down. How many of you complainers wrote and submitted a story? If you did, please let us know so we can read your "garbage" and critique it!! Thors_Fist....I hope there will be more chapters about who Marcia's next partner is and how well they work together.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
I Agree!!

I agree with Bobossweetnessfreak! I loved the story with the exception of Morris dying, of course. Please ignore the nay-sayers, his was a wonderful, beautiful little bite of friendship! Please keep writing!!!

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 7 years agoAuthor
Don't understand juvenile vitriol

This story clearly stated at the beginning that it had elements of BDSM, group sex, interracial sex and that I chose Loving Wives because more than any other aspect, it was about a man sharing his wife with another. So the crazies come out with cuck shit, BDSM shit, blah, blah, blah. Apparently, there's a whole category of readers who would criticize it no matter what category it fell in because it had elements of something they didn't like, and since it had elements of many different things, somebody was going to be pissed no matter what category it was placed in. If you don't like that category of sex, don't read it. I explicitly stated that it would contain it. If you read further than the introduction, that's your problem, not mine. I, personally, do not particularly care for the category of incest, not my thing, particularly parent/child. Therefore, I don't particularly look for that topic in my reading, although I did read a particularly good story of accidental incest that was not in that category. I also look for stories that have high reader scores, figuring the writing/idea/concept, will tend to be better, and it usually is, so I've never rated anything lower than 3 stars. The fact that people are willing to put themselves out there and write about a topic as sensitive as sex means something. I realize that's just me, and I admit I've looked for higher rated stories and it's possible that I would score things lower if I read everything. Based upon the drivel I've seen here, perhaps I should give some lower scoring stories more consideration because it seems that some idiots score more on what they perceive to be misplaced categorization than the quality of the writing. I've deleted 4 of the comments placed here because they're just rude and uncivilized. I don't expect everyone to like everything I write, and if you don't like it, you can say so, but be polite, not an asshole. My thanks to all who like the story, and to those who offer constructive criticism - the person who said that a 47 word sentence is too long come to mind - but just because you're anonymous doesn't give you the right to be a shit. So if you want to complain about the shit that I write, try to do so without writing shit in the comments. Use a little style and put as much effort into what you write as what I write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Look at reality

Dude, you posted your story in a category where people don't like BDSM, IR or sluts. You also posted in a category where a site announcement gets 70 comments and good stories get 100+ comments. You got 19. You're in the wrong category. That's the bottom line. Do LW writers go to Gay and post there, or post stories with only white people in them in IR? They don't. Would it make it better if they posted in Gay with a disclaimer that it contained only hetero sex? There are only two reasons for you to post this story here, to get more views and comments, or to troll the readers here. You failed if the former was your objective and succeeded if it was the latter. If it was the latter, why are you complaining? More trolling?

I didn't and wouldn't read your story, nor did I score it. I just saw your comment.

It's simple: post in the category where the readers will enjoy the activities in your stories. They'll be happy; you'll be happy; everyone will be happy. Post a story in this category that contains activities the readers hate and get flamed. You made the choice. No one made you post here.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 7 years agoAuthor
Category Assignment

I don't pay attention to what categories get the most attention or comments. I tried to identify which one it best fits in. And what if you write a story in that fits in more than one category, break it up and put the different sections in different categories. Like I said, it fits multiple categories. So no matter which one I put it in, the category pure will whine and bitch. Really, that's okay. Can't please everyone, just try to use a little civility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I also say wrong category but...

... For a totally different reason than some of the other small-minded fools posting comments here. While I realize the author was trying to generate a compelling story about a man, his wife and their friend, all he really did was expose a sad truth. Having read the other stories in this series, I am familiar with Sam's backstory. Second marriage, first wife cheated on him. Second wife offers him an incredible opportunity if he can lose weight and keep it off.

The sad truth I mentioned earlier is Marcia had also cheated on him, with her partner, Morris. There are several reasons I believe this to be true:

It is rather common for police officers to cheat on their spouses with a partner. The kinds of things they see daily creates a bond only they share.

When Morris was introduced to these games, Marcia was blindfolded. But she knew it was him and not one of the other friends they made in Vegas. Someone who was already aware of Sam and Marcia's activities. That her husband would expose this to her co-worker should not have crossed her mind. Therefore she recognized Morris because she had already been intimate with him.

Finally, the reason she introduced this whole WBDP to begin with was because of her guilt from her affair. Perhaps she looked at it as a way to save her marriage.

Perhaps the author will spare Sam the pain of learning the truth. It is said "two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead". Well, Morris is dead and Marcia already knows this information will destroy her marriage and her husband as well. I have to admit, I am curious to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Right place and for the right reasons

Thor - excellent work once again.

All those who have criticized - I have read lots and participated in quite a bit. A loving spouse will do a lot for their partner. Even IF she had cheated (which I doubt), she has shown herself to be a loving and caring wife. The addition of BDSM, IR and 3some is NOT enough to throw this story into those categories. Look back at the newspaper articles about regular people having tried tying up their spouse back when 50 shades came out; they were loving couples wanting to add a bit of spice to their lives. Expand your minds, or crawl back in your pitifully small shell.

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 7 years ago
Guess they couldn't just ENJOY the story

Thanks for the great story, and the continuing "saga" of Sam & Marcia...Kinda sad, aint it, that some people just can't sit and read a story for the pure enjoyment of it...if they KNOW how U write, and they KNOW (hopefully having read the previous stories) the characters, and story lines...just WHAT do they expect to read...baffling...

don't pay no never mind !!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
A beautiful story, but.

So much to praise in this story, the obvious love and respect for each other, the notion of after-care, the control of the submissive all things that seem to be forgotten in so many stories of this nature.

Now the picky.

The way everything was 1st explained to Morris was very, very clumsy and really came across as sympathy fuck for the dead guy.

While she still had the head mask on, she closed her eyes to stop cum getting in them, I got the impression this was a hood type affair as it muffled sound too. She should not have worried about the cum and Sam should not have seen her close her eyes.

Around the same time the butt plug was popping in and out without mention. It was in in the living room and then not in the way for some anal action, then back in when she walked to the bedroom.

Her womb. She needed persuading to tell Sam's parents about the hysterectomy, yet Sam just blurted out about it to Morris. It could have just been left as there is no need for a condom due to contraceptives. Now the 2nd part, knowing how sensitive she is about the issue, Sam comments about the sperm about to be deposited in her womb. One of the things about a hysterectomy is the womb is removed, maybe a minor point in the whole thing, but given her sensitivity, I think this would have ended the weekend. Sorry, this one's a personal one to me.

Still giving it 5* as I thought it was a great story, well told. Only downside, I've seen how much more I have to read about Sam and Marcia.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Right

You were right. You mentioned many places this story could go. But you did not mention the best and most obvious choice.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmmm

I read master and slave in a LW story, it is not getting a good score.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Yeah big nope on this one. For many reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One idiot reader things your small minded to voice your opinion. Really? You people are hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Much better than the actual story. You got to love the comments. Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author why do you have to write a page just defending your story? Be a man, take the comments as they come. You post in Loving Wives you either take the criticism or don't post here. Insulting readers won't win you any prizes. Might make you feel better but just encourages more negative comments. The good writers very seldom make a comment to readers, they know you can't please everybody. Not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author it would be wise if you shut your mouth and stop defending yourself with this garbage story. You chose to put it in LW, now live with the consequences. This stories score is an insult to the "hall of fame" writers in this category. The fetish and cuck lovers must be out in full force these days defending their garbage stories and authors. I've never ever seen a good writer in LW defend themself. Their stories receive numerous positive comments, most over a hundred the first day and the score reflects that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think I've ever read a story where the author whines so much about the readers. Look, not everybody is going to like your stories. Even the best of authors get negative comments, and you're far from being one of the best. I've never ran across your name in the top 100 stories in this category. You may write well, but that alone doesn't cut it for me. It's the subject matter that counts and unfortunately this category is being used to dump all the other categories into it. There is a reason for fetish, interracial, bdsm categories, so we readers that don't enjoy those don't have to bother running across them. I never click on any of these categories for a reason. Yes they interchange somewhat, but if the main theme is fetish, it belongs in fetish. If the main theme is interracial, it belongs in interracial, etc. etc. Get the drift?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .DEAR AUTHOR having just finished " TASTE ", reading it twice, I enjoy your writing for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT. Now, I am going to read the early stories. MORRIS deserved a special send off and he got it. Very human and yes, entertaining. THANK YOU ! 5 stars !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Anyone who gives this episode of WBDP less than five stars has no heart and no soul. Easily one of your best chapters (spanning various story lines. Good balance of storyline and sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous