All Comments on 'We All Have the Same Thing Pt. 01'

by Mr_Trickster64

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
memories of what might have been

If only Life had imitated Art for me ... and here I am, closing in on retirement age, wondering what it would have been like for me to have had the chance, a few decades back, to succumb to my desires - and the desires of more than a few of my male friends - by indulging in some guy-on-guy passion. If only!

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ehhh...

The story is overall good but the writing is barely beyond an elementary school level

Mr_Trickster64Mr_Trickster64almost 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Mr. Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback, as mentioned before it’s my first story. This was written to establish the upcoming chapters and why it may seem short, sex barren and all over the place, it will be better in the chapters to come.

I hope you enjoy my content as more stories that are straight, bi and gay continue to come out. Have a good day

-Mr. Trickster.

TravisballzTravisballzalmost 6 years ago
Good Start

This story is a good start, but it does need some work with the pacing. Immediately after two characters experiment with a guy for the first time they both admit to being bisexual because they still like fucking women, then immediately decide to be boyfriends? That’s a conversation that would happen over time after both characters have had time to process a change in who they thought they were/what they thought their sexualities were.

The dialogue also came across as stiff in some places. For example: "How about we jerk each other off because it's not gay if we just imagine it's a woman doing it." That phrasing wouldn’t flow naturally during an experience like this.

The premise is interesting and both Robert and Alex have quite a bit development for a first chapter, which is great. I look forward to reading your future work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good First Story

The set up was good and believable, was it? I can't remember how my best friend and I started enjoying our sexual exploration but this could have been us. One thing that made your story real to me was that you gave dimensions to their cocks. Gay, bi or straight guys know how big their cocks are and can give an accurate guess about the size of other cocks they see in the showers or at public restrooms. Keep developing their relationship toward new natural sexual pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Make more stories that I can cum too. ;)

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
???

I didn't find this story believable, two straight guys going from watching porn and masturbating to making out and becoming boyfriends and saying I love you to each other all in the same night. Don't try to rush the relationship so much even if it takes a couple of chapters to get there. Get someone to proofread your stories and give you feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda short

I think you kinda rushed this a bit......had you pulled a fraction further I would give you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmmm .... horny x

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would never know how to masturbate, if it hadn't for a good friend of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Trickster64@Mr_Trickster64
I am bisexual and a bit of a nymph. I have done stuff that’s straight and/or gay and I love both. Since there are things I haven’t experienced yet I often jerk off to fantasies I create in my head. But why make it short term when I can write stories about the fantasies which I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES