All Comments on 'We All Have the Same Thing Pt. 02'

by Mr_Trickster64

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spit Roast

Easier to get Spit Roasted when there are two cocks in the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I am enjoying this story. Yes I would love to read about the football orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cool

Yes sir absolutely do a spinoff of the football orgy...its only right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story please continue and do the spinoff.

shadwalk42shadwalk42over 5 years ago
splurt

Wish. I. Was. Dave.

Got me so hot; wanting to be dave(!) or alex, but knowing what Robert felt and why.

Splurt.

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 5 years ago
Football orgy

Oh to play around with young horndogs like this!

Please write the football orgy spinoff; I'm certain the locker room (or shower walls) will end up running with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The writing?

The logo of the story wanes many times which makes it difficult to enjoy. For example,

“He got naked and I could tell our dicks were the exact same size and length but mine was an inch longer.” Makes no sense - if they were the exact same size and length then one would not be an inch longer! There are many examples like this that don’t make sense.

Mr_Trickster64Mr_Trickster64about 3 years agoAuthor
The writing.

Yes, the writing isn’t the best but if you looked at the upload dates you would see that this was only my 2nd story. I was still a beginner. Having just published #15 I think I’ve gotten much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Trickster64@Mr_Trickster64
I am bisexual and a bit of a nymph. I have done stuff that’s straight and/or gay and I love both. Since there are things I haven’t experienced yet I often jerk off to fantasies I create in my head. But why make it short term when I can write stories about the fantasies which I...