All Comments on 'We Are the Day Ch. 03'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
The threesome

While it was very erotic. I think it wasn't romantic. Like she lost her virginity and it wasn't special. Another guy watched her man screw her this he performed oral se on her.

angelx602angelx602over 10 years ago
Awesome

I really liked how she lost her virginity, I don't think she would have said yes if she hadn't wanted to do it with both of them like she did. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was a great chapter and that threesome was hot

Please update quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was loving this story, now you've lost me, losing her virginity should have been something private and special between them, but you turn it into a threesome and possibly foursome in future chapters.... 2 stars.

CrackedChaosCrackedChaosover 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback from the author

Thanks to everyone that've voted so far and made positive comments...even the negative comments are appreciated-which leads me to the next topic of discussion...Taylor's threesome. Let me make a couple of things clear for everyone #1: Taylor consented to have it. If she wanted hearts and flowers, she would've asked for it, and she would've gotten it.

#2: if you remember, Taylor said that she never imagined losing her virginity the way that she did, BUT she liked it. That being said- Taylor is learning all types of new things about herself and the people around her.

#3: what's done is done. If you don't like my story, don't read it. If you like my story and want to see what happens with Taylor, stay tuned!

*happy reading* =]

bensyayabensyayaover 10 years ago
Good job

I thought it was hot the way she lost it. Every virgin doesn't want rose petals and candles, sometimes they want to fuck (believe me I know), so I think it was fine. It was a good little twist. Love the story. Keep it up.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Um too early

Is it too early to beg for 4? I need 4 asap. Loving it. 5*****

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

totally blew it with adding carter to their first time or even period. he tells her they are mates and she is his he also tells carter not to touch her then has him fuck her in a threesome? so disappointing in such a promising start.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 10 years ago
Taken In!

Wow! This story line is very, very good. I am way beyond needing relief and waiting for more chapters for this one. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Love this story.ur a great writer..and big thanks to not doing a typical losing virginity story it was really nice to read something different. Not everygirl wants roses dinner and romance..well this girl didnt :p. Cant wait for more def 5*****.

-craft1326

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Glad to see a new chapter up

But like a few people before me I found the threesome and anal for their first time as newly found mates (and her first time altogether) rather odd and out of place.

I also found it odd that after only one night Kenna knows more about vampires than she does and is sharing it with her like an old expert. I found this chapter altogether a bit rushed.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 10 years ago
i want...

More!!!!!

Squirt65Squirt65over 10 years ago
The Point???

I'm enjoying Your submission but I don't see the point of including Carter in Their mating. It just didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i really liked this chapter and that they mated but I don't like the fact that their mating wasn't special even though taylor consented to the threesome their first time should have been just them two and then after that they could experiment all they want to.im also not too happy how kenna and carter mated after just meeting each other then all of a sudden she knows so much about what is going on with the vampires and taylor doesn't.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
I'm really enjoying your story!

I love Damian and Taylor together. The threesome was a bit jarring and out of place, though. Most adults who are virgins are that way by choice, not a lack of opportunity. So was Taylor saving herself for the perfect person? If so, why would she be okay adding another person to the mix? And if Damien has been waiting so long to claim his mate and is unusually protective and possessive of her, why would he allow another guy to witness let alone participate in their first time?

It was a good scene and I may not have blinked if it had happened much further into their relationship. It just didn't play in this chapter. It didn't suit the characters at all.

Regardless, I really like your style of writing and will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I'm enjoying it alot. this chapter had a bit of an off-kilter feel though. I agree with cantfight that the threesome was out of the blue and a bit ill-fitting given both of their attitudes. Yes, it was super-hot, but didn't fit for me. She's this blushing virgin who suddenlyis fine with this guy she barely knows watching her have sex for the first time with Damien--something that makes her his mate. He is so protective of her, that I cant imagine him wanting another guy sharing that with them, esp given the fact he's waited so long for it. I also think she'd have thought that Ken might be upset at her mate sleeping with her too. I also can't imagine the girls wanting to be away from the guys the day after they are 'claimed' and esp when Damien just got back. So either things are pretty bad and he had to return to Jerusalem or he shoulda stayed.

I also am wondering about things I can't imagine the girls not asking...she never asked about what it took to be turned. Was it as painful as what he described his turning to be? Would she just continue life as a normal human if she went on as is and wasn't turned, even though she's mated to him? I really want to know when he first saw her too. I hope he starts being less secretive. I'd have been annoyed to have to learn so much from Ken and she knows her guy one night!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Um hot... I love Taylor, she was sexed to within an inch of her life but still managed to feed her curiosity by asking about Carter's suit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ugh, was really liking this story until the unrealistic three way and foreshadowing of future group sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES