We Are the Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, the four of us would...?" My pussy was clenching already thinking of the possibilities. What has become of me in the last couple of weeks?

"Well, would you mind me and Damian going at it?"

"I don't think I'd be too comfortable with that. I mean, I guess as long as it's not penetration. Kind of like how Carter was last night. I could deal with that, I guess."

"Did you touch Carter at all last night?"

"No," I said, my eyes wide. "He touched himself, you know," I made the gesture with my hand and Kenna laughed. "He came so hard it hit his chest and some hit his neck. I'd never seen anything like it."

"That's so hot," Kenna put her coffee cup down.

"Are we supposed to be this libidinous? I mean, it's never been this way before. Now all of the sudden we have vampire boyfriends, it's like we're not gonna be able to keep our crotches covered."

"Carter said that it's because of the bite. It wears off as soon as the venom leaves our systems. He said something about macrophages eating the venom or something. He's really a brainiac. The total opposite of me," she laughed. "He was telling me that vamps are really sexual creatures because of the way their senses are ultra-heightened. They smell far away, they taste things even in the air, and when you touch them, it goes through them and feels like a full body caress. Our touch lingers on the surface of our skin and in one spot, see," she said running her finger tips up and down my arm.

I nodded, "Yeah, I get it."

"But the same goes for bad things. If a vampire hates you, it's an all-consuming thing and is never really reconciled until one of the parties dies. Anger and love, those are the strongest emotions that a vampire feels."

"When did you learn all of this?"

"Last night and some this morning. Carter came to check on me before you got up, and we had a quickie."

I shook my head. "Is a quickie even possible in the vampire world?"

"Yeah. It lasts as long as the human does."

I laughed so hard it shook my frame. "I can see that. What are we gonna do, Ken? How is it even possible that we both fell for vampires? A few weeks ago, we didn't even know they really existed."

"I know girl. It's crazy. I know what I'm gonna do, though. After college is over, I'm gonna marry Carter in the traditional sense, and then have him change me."

I gasped as my hand flew up to my throat. "After one night, Kenna?"

"He's my mate, and I'm his mate, Taylor. It's final, there's no other. Ever. You don't feel the same about Damian? Because if not, he's probably not your mate."

That stung, but it was true. I had seen the mating bond depicted in films, I'd read about it...it was instantly a life-changing occurrence. Did I feel that way about Damian? My mind flipped through the storybook of our time together and came to the conclusion that yes, Damian was my mate. I could not be without him, and I would not. I squared my shoulders and poked my chest out some. "I think that sounds like a good enough plan for me, too."

She smiled and moved to the sink to rinse her cup.

A thought occurred to me. "Ken, what has Carter said about Jerusalem?" Even through all of the haze from the previous night, my question to Damian after losing my virginity rung out in my mind. He laughed, yes, but it was forced...calculated, even. He was hiding something from me. He was almost always hiding something from me.

"It's not looking good, from what Carter says. They found most of the betrayers, but there were still some that got away before the Firsts could get to them. The Rogues had gained a good amount of strength back, but not enough to get out of their tombs. Since none of the Rogues are Daywalkers, the Firsts have been using sunlight to weaken them to nothing again."

"Why don't they just kill them?" I asked. Surely it wasn't that much trouble killing a dilapidated vampire.

"They're still trying to figure out how to do it. Killing a regular vampire is a hell of a lot easier than killing one of the oldest vampires alive. They've decapitated them and burned them, their ashes piece themselves back together one by one. They've doused them in holy water...they've starved them. They tried burning them to death in the sunlight; that didn't work. They're pretty much running out of options at this point."

My mind swiveled like an office chair. These things were un-killable. Damian would have to go and come all the time because these creatures wouldn't die. My heart sank low into my chest. I hated when Damian went away, it was like half of my heart was cut off and transported to wherever he was located.

Kenna reached out to me, "Hey, it's okay. Carter has been working hard on trying to find a solution to the problem. I'm sure he'll figure something out. And if you think about it, this news could be beneficial to you. If it's so hard to kill the Rogues, it's got to be hard to kill the Firsts."

Kenna was right. Damian was the same age as the Rogues and in way better condition. "Thanks, Ken. That does help."

"You know Damian doesn't tell you things because he wants to keep you from worrying. He's not trying to be a jerk or anything."

I sighed. "I know. I just wish he wouldn't feel the need to protect me all the time. Information isn't going to kill me; in fact, it may be stuff I don't know that gets me killed in the end."