We Are the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony nodded and scurried away as Damian brought out his phone. "I need a car over on Willis Street in South Bend. Yeah, right over by the Catholic campus. Uh," he said, contemplating something, "best make it the Edge. Her friend is drunk," he said, ending the call.

"How do you know Kenna's drunk? What the hell is going on?"

"The less you know, the better and at this point you already know too much. But I guess that's my own fault," he tightened his hand on his phone before tapping the corner of it against his forehead. "Fuck."

"What?"

"I shouldn't have even came after you. I should've let you take your lunch break and study, but then that fucker, Tony," he spit his name, "I had to do something," I looked up at him and his eyes flicked from blue to yellow. "Look. Just go inside and get your friend. She's in the bathroom," he told me as he paced the lawn. I could tell that he wasn't in the mood to be questioned, so I held my tongue.

Sure enough, Kenna was sitting in the bathtub, looking a mess. Her hair was frizzy, her makeup was smeared and oozing down her cheeks...I don't know why she did this to herself almost every weekend.

"Kenna. Come on, let's go," I told her, irritation flooding my voice. I drug her out of the apartment and to the patch of grass where I sat earlier. There was a black, Ford Edge waiting for us.

"I'll lay her in the back," Damian said, appearing out of nowhere. "Get in the front." I did exactly as he asked, not wanting his anger to be geared toward me.

He drove us the few blocks to our apartment. The ride was silent except for Kenna's snoring. "How'd you know where I live?" I asked, as he pulled up right in front of the apartment.

He eyed me as if to say "I know everything" before exiting the car. "Go get the door."

"You're so bossy," I huffed.

I went straight to Kenna's room and pulled back her covers. Damian was there before I could turn around.

"God! Jeez! Can't you make more noise when you move? Maybe move a bit slower? Somethin'!"

He chuckled as he lay Kenna in her bed. "Did I frighten you?"

"Yes, obviously!"

"I apologize," he laughed.

"No you don't! You think it's funny to scare people! I saw the look in your eyes when you had Tony dangling in the air."

He laughed even harder. "The poor kid soiled himself!" I sighed and left the room. He beat me to the kitchen, a glass of water in his hand. "I'm sorry. This must be traumatic for you. Here," he said, handing me the water.

"Traumatic, no. I'm sure it would've been worse if he succeeded in his goal."

"I definitely would've killed him then. Nobody could've saved him."

"Are you some type of vigilante?"

His head bobbed from side to side as he contemplated this. "In a way, yes. But don't worry yourself with who or what I am."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you're still in shock, and I don't want to be the cause of your break down. Come sit," he said pulling me toward the couch.

He was right. I was in shock. My hands rattled as water flew out of my glass and I started crying. I was so focused on getting Kenna out of that apartment that I didn't even notice that I was about to lose it. Story of my life.

"Shh, shh. It's okay," Damian told me while rocking me back and forth. "I'm sure he won't approach you again. I could've been absolutely sure if you would've just let me kill him."

"Do you take pleasure in killing people?" I sniffled.

"The ones that deserve it, yes."

I sat in his lap and pondered that as well as what he could be. A trained assassin was what I thought was most plausible. But what would a skilled assassin be doing in South Bend, Indiana? He could be some science experiment gone wrong, I thought, remembering the days when I used to watch the CW's Beauty and the Beast. The longer I sat and thought, the more crazy my ideas became. At one point, I was entertaining the thought of transformation through a bug bite. I felt him chuckling under his breath.

"I'm not sure how you do it, but I'm gonna need you to quit reading my mind."

"I wouldn't if I could. And it could come in handy for a number of things."

"Whatever," I sighed. "How'd you know that I'm a virgin?"

"Do we really have to talk about this? I'm rather enjoying your company."

"I just really want to know. I thought I hid it well."

"Why would you want to hide it? It's nothing to be ashamed of, Taylor."

I shrugged. "It's usually a turn off to guys. I'm one of the extremes."

"Extremes?"

"There are two extremes on the sexual experience pole. Me-the virgin, then there's the other end of the pole where the sexually promiscuous girls are. Nobody wants to bed a virgin," I sighed.

"On the contrary, I find it hot. It means that you can be taught so many new and exciting things."

"And who better to teach me than a man that claims to be alive when Jesus walked the earth?"

"Jesus was a good man, and was killed injudiciously."

"What are you?"

He lifted his eyebrows and smiled wickedly. "Right now, I'm somebody that's about to kiss you."

I gasped as his lips met mine. They were gentle and coaxing until I moaned into his mouth. The little noise ignited something in him, his lips moving with fervor as his tongue curled in and out of my mouth. I straddled his lap, hungry for more; his hands roamed over my back before knotting in my hair. "Damian," I whispered.

Producing a sound similar to a growl, Damian flipped me over so that I lay under him, my legs wrapped around his waist. I gasped, surprised by how fast we moved. It wasn't natural, but at that point I didn't care. I reached up, running my hands through his dark, silky tresses. I rubbed my mound on his crotch, hoping that the friction would ease the fire erupting in my lower belly and pants. Damian hissed into my mouth and something sharp hit my bottom lip. Damian stiffened.

"Damian? What-?"

"You're bleeding. I bit your lip too hard," he said, not looking away from my lips.

"Oh," I said, before moving to wipe the blood away. He stopped me by putting his lips to mine. He kissed me even more wildly, his tongue laving at my bottom lip where the blood trickled out. I pushed him away. "Damian!"

He gave me a pained expression before darting from my couch and out of the front door. It clicked almost silently, signaling his exit. I sunk into the couch as tears began to spill down my face all over again.

12