All Comments on 'We Can Call it Paradise'

by TuckerMcCallahan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope there's more

I really enjoyed your story and the characters were great. I hope there's more and this isn't the end of their story. I really enjoyed the dialog between the two. Hope to see additional chapters. Your writing has a nice, easy flow to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loving your stories so far. Always leave me wanting more. Cant wait to see what other stories will you write. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars!!!

So......was "wth" the ACTUAL text,or his REACTION to the text? Loved it,hope you will continue with these two!

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Hot story

Damn sweetie that was hot! Great dialog between those two. I need more of this. The only problem was the wasted load of man juice on the bed. I would have sucked every drop out of the sheets. Never, ever, let a hot load of cum go to waste.You've got my little clit dripping my gurl juices into my panties and a lot more boiling inside my little ovaries!!!

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezover 4 years ago
Good

I've liked pretty much all the stories you've posted. I just hate that they all are so short and left at cliff hangers. You really are a very talented writer. I hope to see more on all your stories soon. Thank you for sharing your gift of story with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous