All Comments on 'We Love It When You're Intoxicated'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Many women would like to see their man do it with another guy. It is exciting and gives them the upper hand.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
fantastic story

this is great. I often fantasize about my wife and I having a similar experience with her best friend and her husband. He's very handsome and it looks like he has a big cock. I would love to suck his cock and have him fuck me deep and hard, all the time with our wives watching. The difference from your story is that our wives would also make out, kiss each other's tits, and lick each other's cunts. A gay/lesbian 4some would be awesome!!! Please tell more stories like this one. It's fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think that in a short time the guys will not need the alcohol to have sex with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I also loved it was so hot! I enjoyed all the cock sucking and especially fucking. It got me very horny as well. I would love to do the same with my wife but she just wouldn't go for it though. She doesn't know that, I love to suck cock and that , I love to get fucked really good and hard. I always cum when, I'm getting pounded hard with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Aloha again

Give up the boxers, they are pase' put the guys in sexy briefs! You wear them I bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ex Girlfriends!

Terrence and Andrew dump their piece of shit girlfriends to become lovers. Before dumping them,however,they get the cunts drunk and film them each getting made "air tight" by a gang of big-dicked jig-a-boos. Since the boys are coming out of the closet anyway,they send e-mails of the sluts gang bang experience to every one of the contacts on the traitorous twats' phones. ~ They later agree that revenge is sweet as they suck each others' meat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
didn't finish it,

because you really need to find an editor. Way too many mistakes for me to even keep reading. Not to mention the obvious use of words that you don't know how to use correctly. Try again and leave out the bullshit, have someone else proofread it and correct the errors. Don't take it personally, all writers need editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hockey games

don't have "halves."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous