We Love It When You're Intoxicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young women couldn't have been more entertained. They shivered at the sight of their two boyfriends doing each other on the bed. The collision between Terrence's hips and Andrew's buttocks resulted in large smacking sounds. The hair on their heads swung back and forth. Andrew almost screamed to signify his high spirits. He gave Terrence a long kiss while they still bounced up and down on the bed. Terrence broke it off after several seconds to maintain his heavy breathing. Joining two forms of high octane together as one could have burst at any time, like a well-oiled machine about to explode.

Andrew shouted, "Keep fucking me! I want this!"

Emily couldn't stop smiling. "Me, too."

Terrence almost lost his balance. More drops of sweat slid down his skin. He could have stopped right now if he wanted, but his frantic upward motions never ceased. The kisses became more frequent, and Emily loved to see it. She licked her lip to try and relieve some of the exhilaration instilled in her heart and soul.

She sighed. "Oh, you two really know how to do it. You should do this more often."

Brenda slowly nodded. "I already can't wait until we meet again next time."

"It's so magnificent. I'm so glad we found out what they can do when they drink just a little too much."

Meanwhile, Terrence still didn't bring it all to a fitting end. Instead, he laid Andrew down and thrust downwards. To lie on top of Andrew meant he encompassed unlimited dominion over his male companion. He drilled Andrew a little deeper.

Andrew's entire body swayed with such a rapid velocity. "This is too much!"

Terrence yelled, "Shut up! I'm doing this my way!"

For the next few minutes, Terrence's powerful tool remained the same in its spotlight. His dominant thrusts seemed to reach its breaking point. Both men held each other as they underwent their most aggressive movements of the night.

Emily could hear Brenda gasping at such awe-inspiring splendor in front of her. She felt the same throughout the men's fearless adventure. She kept her camcorder in the right direction.

"I think it's coming for you, Andrew. Are you ready to deal with it a second time?"

Andrew closed his eyes. "Yes, I am! Give it to me, Terrence! Pour it inside me again!"

Terrence pushed his cock as hard as he could when the final stage to their special interaction had finally arrived. "Here it comes! You better fucking take it!"

Andrew dug his fingers deep into the sheets. "Fuck, yes!"

His entire body was at its most tense as more of his warm semen made its way into Andrew's lower canal.

Andrew shouted, "Oh, yes! Put it all inside of me!"

It ended with Terrence finally collapsing on top of Andrew. His head rested firmly on Andrew's shoulder. Emily and Brenda sighed simultaneously. The ultimate conclusion had been worth it.

Panting profusely, Andrew whispered, "I'm so worn out. You're just too powerful, you know that?"

Terrence chuckled. "That's why I win."

Emily replied, "You can't deny that."

Andrew held his companion in his arms. "No, I can't. You're the best, Terrence. You really are. I can see why Emily is so proud of you."

Terrence gave him a flattering look. "It's good to be the victor."

He gave him a kiss and added, "I think I just spent my entire energy on you."

Andrew smiled. "Let's rest here for a few minutes."

"That sounds like a terrific idea."

Terrence and Andrew must have felt exhausted with such high temperatures overwhelming the apartment, seeing as how sweat dripped down both of their bodies.

Brenda whispered in her ear, "What do you think?"

Emily's response matched with her optimism. "Like I said before, they should do this more often."

They just stood there while Terrence and Andrew lay on the bed with small scattered puddles of warm cum sticking to the sheets. Emily could do nothing but smile. This new form of exhibitionism faired quite well as a new discovery. If Terrence and Andrew accepted this inescapable change to their friendship, then Emily would be the first person to give them the go-ahead.

She turned the camcorder off. "Let's leave them alone. They're really tired."

Brenda chuckled. "It's too bad, though. I really didn't want it to stop."

"I feel the same way."

Both women turned the lights off and left the bedroom with the door wide open. They could still hear their two boyfriends breathing heavily in the dark.

* * *

As soon as he opened his eyes, Terrence felt this uneasy feeling. He found himself lying on Emily's bed, which was an occasional occurrence ever since the start of their relationship. But something felt different. It must have been the man who rested his head on his shoulder. That was when the realization emerged in less than a few seconds. Terrence lifted his head up to see that he and Andrew lay together on the bed. Without the use of a blanket, which had been resting on the floor, he saw everything. Including both nude bodies brought closer together for the past several hours. Terrence pushed the blond man away from him, which resulted in his sudden awakening. Andrew sat up straight. He looked around presumably to examine what transpired last night.

Terrence could feel a dry and sticky substance clinging on to his legs and limp penis. "Okay, what the hell happened?"

Andrew looked down to see the dry puddle that the two men had laid down on. "I don't even want to know what we did together."

Terrence could feel his minor headache slowly getting worse. He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and said, "What will our girlfriend say about this?"

When he opened his eyes again, he noticed something from the corner of his eye. He turned to see both women at the open doorway. They each held a coffee mug while being fully clothed.

Terrence cleared his throat. "I don't know how to explain this to you."

Emily smiled. "You don't have to. Brenda and I saw everything."

Andrew moved further away from the other man until he got out of bed and stood up straight. "Please don't be mad at us."

"Why should we? We liked it."

"Wait...you did?"

Brenda chuckled. "That's right. We really enjoyed seeing the way you handled each other all night."

Emily added, "And best of all, we got most of it on camera."

Terrence asked, "Why would you do that?"

"It's so we can remember this moment. Brenda and I will never want to forget what we saw."

Andrew quickly grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his waist. Brenda found it pointless. "It's no use. You can't hide it. It's on camera, anyway."

"You're not going to put it on the internet, are you?"

Brenda stepped closer and pulled the blanket away from her boyfriend. "If you stop doing what you do after a few drinks, we might just do that."

Emily took a short sip from her coffee mug. "This is what we've decided on. You go ahead and fuck each other for as long as you want while Emily and I get to watch everything that unfolds. We promise we won't tell anyone, not even members of your own family. We'll just film it all, and hide it from complete strangers. That's fair enough, don't you think?"

Terrence wished his headache would go away as soon as possible. "What if we get too uncomfortable? Andrew and I are not used to being like this."

Emily's smile grew larger. "That's what margaritas are for."

Brenda asked, "So what do you say?"

Andrew appeared unsure of their situation. He slid his fingers across his hair and said, "I'm beginning to hate alcohol."

"Don't feel that way. Something good really did come out of it."

Emily nodded. "And I'm so glad we made the discovery. We love it when you're intoxicated."

She entered the room and gave her boyfriend a kiss. "You should take a shower. You don't want anyone else to find out what you've done, do, you?"

Terrence sighed. "Of course, not."