We Loved the Silent Sun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not do this now at..." I paused and looked at the digital clock above the TV, he followed my eyes closely. "3:24 in the morning." I continued.

"I know, I know," he said lying on his back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. He was huge, he had to be about 6 foot tall. I wanted to go over there and hug him, curl up in his warm arms all night.

As he was looking up at the ceiling he started smiling. I knew what he was thinking about.

"I remember that night, I really wanted you, you know?"

"Oh really, I had no clue," I said sarcastically.

He sat up and looked at me. "Fine, I'm Bisexual," he acknowledged. "You are the first guy that I have ever kissed." He looked for me to reply and I said nothing so he continued.

"I regretted doing that with you, although I was really drunk," he saw me roll my eyes so he added, "but that is no excuse. And you helped me to figure out my sexuality, so that's a plus." I rolled my eyes again because he seemed to have no interest in me, he was so different from that drunk high school jock. To me, I wasn't really mad anymore, I just didn't care for him. Above him being absolutely beautiful, he didn't have to brightest personality. It was like he was just this outer shell with nothing but crap inside. Granting, he at least told me he was bisexual. I mean he could be one of those crazy people who thinks their straight after that kiss he gave me.

"Why Hannah?" I asked quietly.

"She isn't an asshole," he smirked sexily. "The girls at Michigan State were kinda sluts and the guys were too, and we just started talking last summer when Ally and you went all crazy."

"Oh," I said. "Well, you better treat her nice or I'm coming for your ass."

"You can come for this ass anytime, hun," he laughed. I rolled my eyes a third time.

"So we're cool?" he asked me, jumping up from my bed.

"I was a little mad earlier but I could care less about you, so."

"Ha, you're cute. Glad to know I am so appreciated."

"Yea whatever," I said staring out the large windows.

"So I'll see you tomorrow at the party, right?"

"Maybe, if I don't hate people too much tomorrow, then yeah," I answered.

"So yes? Okay good, I will see you tomorrow, night olive oil," he laughed before closing the door behind him. I rolled my eyes a fourth time.

*

The Party started at 9 o'clock, but Hannah's friends were here all day. They helped bring in this nice DJ set for her friend from Harvard who was DJing. Some people brought in all the booze, tons of it. I asked Hannah how many people were coming and she didn't have a clue. She invited everyone on her Facebook, she had like 1,000 friends. I got dressed at 8 and stayed in my room until it started because I hated small talk, of course.

I looked pretty nice. I did actually look like a model, and I spiked up my hair so it looked sexy. I wanted to dance with someone. Anyone. Not Jace. I don't know. He barely spoke to me when Hannah was around, and I haven't really see him all day. He helped carry the DJ stuff in though, and he was wearing these running shorts that showed off his package really nicely. I subverted the butterflies for a while and stared intensely, it turned me on a lot. He saw me looking but didn't do anything, just stared back for a second then he looked elsewhere.

I came out of my room at 9:04 to go get drunk. I was ready. I needed it. I grabbed a beer and sat down on the couch. There were already tons of people and the music was kind of loud. I looked around and saw no one that I knew. I took a swig of beer every time I saw someone kissing. I had passed one and a half bottles when I decided to lay off for a while. I went to the bathroom and fixed myself up and took a nice long piss. When I got out I saw Hannah coming towards me, she seemed mildly drunk.

"Hey, dude."

"Hi, Han."

"You having fun?" she asked as she leaned against the wall by the hallway.

"No..." I answered subverting my eyes from her gaze. "But I'll be cool."

"Promise me this Olive," she said taking her hands and running it through my newly fixed hair. "You will find someone tonight."

Without hesitation I answered. "Okay." I don't know why I answered quickly, I guess it was intuition, I don't know.

Hannah smiled bright and kissed me on the cheek. She went into the bathroom and I went out into the main area. There were tons of people, two times as many as when I left for the bathroom.

I walked to the couch and looked around. There he was in all his stupor. Intense butterflies hit me like a shit ton of bricks. What do I say? Will it be awkward? OMG, do I look cute enough. I sounded like a boy who just saw his first crush. He was turned the other way facing the large windows but seemed to be looking down at the floor. I check my breath and hair quickly and walked over to him a little clumsily, a bit too many beers in my system. He hadn't changed much in the last week, his hair still had that gel in it and I saw his icy blue eyes reflecting in the windows. Like I saw him last week, he looked sad and distant. I wanted with all my heart to change that, maybe he can change me right back.

I sat down quietly and he flung his head over to me. He rolled his eyes, and for a second I thought he was mad, but he started smiling and looked to the right so I couldn't see his face.

"Hi," I said chuckling when I saw him smile.

"Hey, so you're officially stalkin' me now?" He whispered softly.

"Umm... no," I said rolling my eyes playfully. "I fucking live here. I should be asking you how you got to my house."

"My friend invited me with him, he goes to Columbia."

"Oh," I replied and it was quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Oh, I'm sorry I haven't called you," he said unexpectedly.

"It's cool bro," I answered. Wait, did I really just say bro? What the hell am I doing, I thought.

"You want some beer?" I said getting up to go get some more.

"Yeah," he said looking up at me, he smiled a little bit and my heart died. "That would be nice."

I went over to the kitchen and grabbed two beers. I looked over to my right to see the two 'lovebirds' making out passionately. Jace was wearing this shirt that made his large strong muscles stand out, God he looked amazing. I wished Hannah knew everything. I wondered what she would do. I forced myself to look away, and kept walking past the crowd of drunk couples dancing to the exceptionally loud music. I walked back into the living room area to find the sofa incredibly empty.

*

I got drunk. I mean I got piss drunk. I could hardly see anything as I looked up at the clock. What was that number again? 3 or a 5. 2 or a 4. I don't know. I was tired though and did I mention I was drunk. I had stayed on the couch watching the two 'lovebirds' dancing drunkenly. After the 3th beer, I lost count. So, I forced myself to stop even though I wanted to keep going. I got up, stumbling every which way, almost hitting the armchair on my way to my room. There were still tons of people, but no one seemed to care, much like my life.

I was miserable, I truly was. I hated myself, I truly did. I hated everybody else, except my mom. I missed her. You know how I got through my misery when I wasn't 19 and could freely access alcohol? I read books and didn't talk. I know that seems weird, but I guess I am weird.

I got into my room what seemed like 20 minutes later. Was there someone there? There looked to be a figure on my bed? Oh, God I hope it wasn't Jace, I didn't need his ass to see me like this. Maybe it could be some other couple looking to have some quiet place to shag. I rolled my eyes.

"Yous' a better get right now," I said slurring my words.

"Oliver?"

"That's you right? Is that you the guy who left me? Like all the people who leave me?"

"I'm sorry babe, come here and lay down."

"NO, I am so done with trying to do everything in my life and have it no work out the ways that I wants it too. Ally, gone. Hannah with that ass Jace, gone. Now you, gone.

He got up and glided his little self over to me. I could see his icy blue eyes in the weird glow that Jace had upon him last night.

"I won't leave you again," he reassured me as he stared into my eyes a little drunkenly, but still full aware of the world around him. He grabbed my cold hands into his soft warm hands and led me to my bed.

At this point, I shed tear after tear. Half of those tears were from being so very drunk, half were from being lonely and depressed. Julian brought me some tissues and I blew my nose and cried into them. Boy, I must be really ugly right now in front of him. Although, I don't really think he cared.

I got into bed and looked up at him sitting beside me. His jet black hair swept to one side, me being drunk and eyes full of tears.

"You gonna come lay with me?" I whispered looking intensely at him. He smiled shyly at me and his eyes moved from mine to the spot right beside me in my bed. He climbed over in an instant and lay right next to me. He put his arm around my skinny chest and hugged my tight. I could vaguely feel his rather large dick pressed against my back. It made me a little horny again but decided, amazingly enough, because of me being absolutely wasted, I would just sleep.

"We fit perfectly," I heard him say as I fell into a long and restful slumber.

*

The light was shining through and it hit my eyes perfectly. I winced because I had the biggest headache ever. I thought to myself 'You are never drinking again' even though it was the biggest lie ever told.

Then I felt the warmth of him. He was lying beside me, and I couldn't for the life of me remember what happened last night. The only thing that I remembered was vivid images of walking to my door, then that's it. God, I hope I didn't do anything stupid.

Something was poking me in the back. Oh God, that was his dick. Damn, that thing was huge, it felt amazing on my back, and I guess the booze does make you a little horny. I grinded myself into him and felt my dick jump just a bit. When I did, his eyes popped open and he jumped up from my bed. He looked at the clock which read '7:54' on it. He looked down at his jeans where you could just make out the imprint of his cock. I laughed.

"Looks like someone has a morning wood," I chuckled at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Shut up," he said fixing himself to my enjoyment. Then I remembered, Hannah? What if she sees him? I got up from my bed and grabbed his arm. I pulled him to the door while I peeked out of it.

"What are you doing Oliver?" He asked still trying to fix himself. Everybody was gone, but the house was a fucking mess. There were red cups everywhere and balloons were lying dead on the floor.

"The coast is clear," I whispered and I walked quietly over to the front door.

"You better call me, because we meeting up this many times is getting kinda weird," I said softly pushing him out the front door.

"I will."

"But thanks for keeping my company, I don't remember last night but I slept the best I've slept in a long time." He laughed and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guessed that," Julian said smiling at me, dimples forming on his cheeks.

"You have dimples? Wow, they...ummm..they look really sexy on you," I said shyly to him, butterflies filling my stomach.

He laughed and said a small 'thanks' and stared into my eyes, and I stared into his. For a while, it seemed like, with the sun shining and his dimples forming and his warm icy blue eyes. That all there was in the world was just me and Julian and the shining sun.

12