We Meet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers

"I certainly hope that will be the case," I returned her mock sarcasm with my own. She laughed in that pixie style of hers, batting her eyelashes provocatively.

We continued bantering playfully, and soon the waiter arrived. Nancy studied the menu for a moment or two, lowered it, and looked at me. "David Duncan, we can not eat here. A meal would cost me a week's salary."

"Fortunately, my dear, this dinner is on me, remember?"

"Alright," she pouted. "I guess I'll just have to allow myself to be seduced."

"Good girl. See anything you like?"

"Oh, many, many things."

We ordered, and continued our casual conversation as we dined, including how I knew the conductor of the ASO and how I was able to get a reservation here on short notice; then the subject turned to our previous relationship.

The attentive wine steward returned with an appropriate vintage wine, pouring just a sip for my approval before filling our wine flutes.

We had been an item when we were seniors in high school. I played a little football and she was on the cheerleader squad. We shared a few classes, and worked together on several lab experiments. That's where we got interested in each other.

We studied for the projects together after school, and then started dating. I walked her home from school everyday, even during football season, because the cheerleader practice was during the same time frame.

The dating became a regular thing and we decided to 'go steady' as it was called in those days. We were exclusive, dating no other person. I bought an old clunker for transportation, a 1937 Hudson Terraplane coupe that some enthusiast had restored, and no longer wanted.

That's when we started making out, petting while parked on a dark street. Well, it was mostly just smooching, because she never played with my cock, or even attempted to feel it. She'd had a strict upbringing and wasn't into sex, because THAT was for procreation, she said.

But she relented after we dated for a few months and had both turned 18. I was able to feel her up, you know, play with her breasts and pussy. She wouldn't let me insert anything IN her pussy because she didn't want her future husband to think she had lost her cherry just because her hymen was broken.

But we felt we were growing closer together, and even talked about maybe getting married in the future. My hormones were raging after a session of making out, and I'd go home frustrated and masturbate to relieve myself. I never knew if she did or not, and she was reluctant to talk about things like masturbation, so I never raised the subject. I do remember that she did a lot of panting and mewing during our make-out sessions though, and I thought I was a macho guy, despite not getting any pussy.

There were rumors floating around the school about us. I never said anything to dispute them, and I don't think she did either. She was voted the most beautiful girl in the senior class, and (blush) I was voted the most handsome, so our full-page pictures faced each other in the yearbook.

We danced a lot at the Senior Prom, and she wouldn't dance with anyone else, except once with the principal. I was elated that she shunned all the other invitations, some even coming from her teachers. She clung to me like she owned me, and after the prom we stayed out all night at private parties. We felt so grown up. And I felt so horny.

The summer after we graduated, while we were both waiting for college classes to begin in the fall, I couldn't stand it any more. I had to have a piece of ass. Nancy still lived with her parents, but I had an apartment of my own, paid for by my parents. I had given Nancy a key so she could let herself in whenever she wanted.

The key was the downfall of our relationship. That, and my horniness. Sally Wilson was a junior, a year behind me in school, and she was always hounding me for a date despite knowing that I was 'going steady.' Sally was something of a pest, and not really the brightest girl on the planet. That's why at 19 she was still a junior, I guessed. She must have flunked two years, anyway. But she was a looker, I'll say that for her.

One Friday night when Nancy was supposed to be on a short trip with her parents Sally came to my apartment door. I could tell she had been drinking. She said she wanted some company until she sobered up enough to go home. Being the softy that I was, I let her in.

No sooner than she was inside with the door closed and locked, she started coming on to me. I thought "What the hell? What harm could it do if I screwed her? Nancy will never find out."

So I took her to my bedroom. She was all over me, pulling at my clothes and removing hers at the same time. When we were both naked, she coyly asked if I'd ever had a blowjob. Well, I was never going to admit that I hadn't. I don't know if her technique was good or not, having nothing to compare it to at the time, but it seemed wonderful.

She got me off rather quickly I guess, and then we crawled onto the bed. At that point, instinct took over. She had her knees against her shoulders, and I was pounding her pussy for all I was worth. I never even heard Nancy come in. I had no idea she saw us until I heard the door slam as she ran out.

That ended my relationship with Nancy. I tried to talk to her, to explain that I was just horny and she wouldn't relieve me because she was 'saving herself' as she had said. Sally meant nothing to me. She was just a sexual outlet for that one time. Nancy wouldn't relent, and told me she never wanted to see me again. I was devastated, as any attempt to talk to her or see her was denied.

I moved to Atlanta a month later because I was going to attend Georgia Tech. Nancy had been accepted at Wesleyan College for Women at Macon. We didn't see each other again until that New Year's Eve party at Jacob Lansing's place in Savannah twelve years ago.

As we neared the end of our dinner I asked, "Where are you staying?"

"I have a room at the downtown Hyatt Regency."

"Is your car there now?"

"It is. I took a taxi to get to your office from the hotel."

"It's a bit early to call it an evening. Would you like to do anything in particular?" I was hoping she'd say 'Yeah, let's go to your place and make wild, passionate love.'

She didn't say that. Instead she asked, "Is there somewhere we could dance? A club, or even just a dance hall?"

I was a little let down, but tried not to show it. "I think we can find one. You want to dance, then?"

"I'd love to. I want to see if you've improved since the prom," she smirked. "Oh, I haven't told you yet. I checked with WXIA just before I left the hotel, and guess what? They hired me, and..."

I was really happy for her. "That's great, Nancy. Congratulations!"

"Thanks. And thanks for making this evening special for me. So far, at least."

"It has been my pleasure. Now let's go find a club. I don't go clubbing, but I'm sure we can find one we'll like."

I signed the check and escorted the object of my growing affection to my car.

I called Ann, my office assistant, and asked her for a recommendation. She gave me a choice of her two favorite places, and I drove to the nearest of them.

We'd been drinking wine all through dinner, but we switched to champagne at the club to celebrate Nancy's new position. We were fortunate to be seated at a remote table, affording us a bit of privacy.

The club turned out to be a good one. The choice of music suited us both. The evening wore on and I got bolder. As we danced I slid my hand down to cup her ass cheek. She snuggled closer, pressing her breasts tightly against my chest. I recognized her perfume as Passion, and I could smell the slight fragrance even in her hair as her head nestled at my shoulder.

It was a dreamy experience, even though my mood matched her perfume. My erection began to assert itself and I was sure Nancy could feel it pressing against her. Before we realized, it was two o'clock in the morning. I sensed that Nancy was getting tired, so I suggested we go to her hotel. I had something in mind that I'm sure would please her, but I waited until we were in the lobby.

"Do you have your room key?" I asked.

"Yes." She dug it from her purse and handed it to me.

I led her to the check-in counter and addressed the attendant. "I'd like you to move Ms. Worthington to the corporate suite of Ross and Faber, please." I showed my ID. "And if there is a charge on this room," I continued, handing him the key, "bill it to the suite account."

"Certainly, Mr. Duncan. I'll have a porter move Ms. Worthington's belongings to the suite."

Nancy broke in "What are you doing, David?"

"We have a suite here for customers and potential clients, and I'm moving you there. It will be more comfortable."

"You needn't do that. I am perfectly capable of paying my own way."

I smiled. "I'm sure you are. At least look at the suite."

"Well, alright," she acquiesced.

We were only in the suite a moment before the knock on the door announcing the arrival of Nancy's belongings was heard. I let the porter in and directed him to one of the bedrooms. This was a very large penthouse suite normally billed at two thousand dollars a night. But because we leased it year in and year out, we received a sizable discount. It approximated a two-bedroom home, and the décor, as Nancy quipped, was exquisitely divine.

I went to the well-stocked bar and prepared us a nightcap. The porter departed as we took seats on one of the sofas and began an idle chatter, sipping from our drinks occasionally. It became apparent that Nancy was not going to be doing much more talking. She placed her drink on the side table, let her head fall back onto the sofa, and fell immediately asleep. Well, so much for seduction, I thought.

I went to one of the bedrooms and pulled the covers back, preparing the bed. Then I returned to the living area and picked Nancy up as gently as I could and carried her to the bed. I removed her shoes, pulled the sheet over her, and left her to sleep.

On the way out I left a note asking her to call me at my home number when she wakened. I added the number at the bottom of the note. She had it on the card I had given her earlier, but thought she might not remember that detail.

Chapter 3: A Day to Remember

My phone rang just as I was stepping from the shower. A quick glace at the clock on the countertop told me it was 10:30 in the morning. I rushed to the bedroom to take the call, expecting it to be Nancy. It was.

"Hi, it's Nancy. You asked me to call in the note you left. I woke up this morning in bed, but fully clothed. What happened last night?"

"You fell asleep on the sofa not long after we got to the suite, so I put you to bed."

"Thanks. Why did you ask me to call?"

"I wanted to invite you to spend the day with me if you have no other plans. Are you going back to Savannah today?"

"No, I don't plan to leave until after the weekend. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of Six Flags or Stone Mountain. Making a day of it."

"Oh, that sounds exciting, but I don't think I'm up for Six Flags. How about the mountain?"

"Fine. What time can I pick you up?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that. I know where it is. I can meet you there."

"Independent today, are we?" I asked with a hint of mock sarcasm.

"No, I just don't want you to have to drive all the way into town to pick me up when I perfectly capable of..."

"Are you sure?"

"David!"

"Okay. What time can you be there? Noon? A little later?"

"Let's try for one o'clock, okay? I need a shower. Where at the park do you want to meet?"

"Let's meet at the Commons on the lake. We'll have lunch and then take the steamboat around the lake if you'd like. Give your name at the park entrance and they'll let you in without the fee. But pick up a map of the park."

"Okay, I'll see you at one. Don't run off if I'm a few minutes late."

"No danger of that, pretty lady. See you soon. I think casual dress would be appropriate at the park, but bring something to cover your head while we're on the lake."

She was a few minutes late, but I expected that. I was waiting at an outside table on the deck of the restaurant when she arrived. I stood as I watched the beauty approach. I was mesmerized by her appearance. She was dressed casually, alright. Hot pink shorts that were barely legal, displaying legs to die for, and a white halter-top that tied closed just below her breasts, leaving her midriff bare. She couldn't have been wearing a bra with that top. As she got closer I could see that her breasts were not quite as firm as I remembered from years ago, but nearly so. Her nipples were evident as they attempted to poke through the material of the top she was wearing. No pantyhose, either, I decided as I glanced downward to the modestly heeled sandals on her small feet. I quickly brought my eyes up to meet her gaze as she stepped up to me, stretching a bit to plant a quick chaste kiss on my cheek.

"You like?' she teased.

"Do rats like cheese?" I countered, smiling broadly. I took her shoulders in my hands and pulled her to me, bending slightly to kiss her squarely on the mouth. I held the kiss just a bit longer than prudent, and when I broke it off, she seemed a little excited.

"Oh, my! That was intense."

"Ready for lunch?" I asked.

"Please. I'm starving. I could eat a horse," she quipped.

I took her arm and escorted her inside and we were seated at a window overlooking the lake at the base of the granite protrusion that rises 700 feet into the air. There was a 5-mile path encircling the mountain of pure granite, and it passed just behind the restaurant. The golf course extended to the east beyond the restaurant, which doubled as a clubhouse for the golfers.

When we were seated and had ordered lunch, Nancy inquired, "Do you come here often? It's a lovely park."

"No, I don't. Maybe three or four times a year. But I should come more often. Maybe if I had you here, I would."

"My new TV show will broadcast from here, you know. So don't you think I'll be here?" she smiled.

"I know, but will I have you here?" I countered.

"Didn't you say you had a long-distance girlfriend, David?" she teased, coquettishly.

"Oh, did I say that? It would be rather easy to remedy, I think. She would probably like to end our relationship anyway, being all the way across the country as she is."

I could tell that she had removed the sandal from her foot as I felt her bare foot playing touch and go against the calf of my bare leg.

"That sounds like a plan to me," she said.

Was Nancy making a move on me, I mused? I wondered when our lunch had arrived as I realized that we both had finished it off. This woman... this pixie that I had lost years ago was mesmerizing me. Well, two can play this game, I thought.

"What sounds like a plan?"

"Breaking off the long-distance relationship. How good can that be?"

"Well, to be honest, not very good. But what's your interest in the matter?"

"Duh! I saw you first. A long time ago, remember?"

"Nancy, you're one hell of a woman, you know that? Are you interested in resuming a relationship that ended as ours did?"

"Like I said, that was a long time ago, and things are different now.

"I told you yesterday that I had forgiven that. Besides, you can't tell me that you're not interested in getting back together. I can see the gleam in your eyes when you look at me. You still care, don't you?"

I paused, taking the last bite of my sandwich before replying, "I'm that obvious?"

"Honey, I have always been able to read you like a book. I knew as soon as I saw you in Mary Mac's." She reached across the table placing her hand over mine as it rested near my tea glass.

"Well, so much for trying to hide emotion. Are you finished? Ready for a boat ride?"

"That would be nice. We can relax while the calories run rampart through my body. Yes, I'm finished," she smiled as she spoke.

I signaled the waiter, paid the check, and helped Nancy from her seat. We walked side by side from the restaurant, heading for the boat dock, a short distance down the path.

Nancy took my arm and placed it across her shoulders, and put her own around my waist. When we boarded the steamboat we found a bench at the bow, and we took it quickly because the boat was filling fast. I pulled my Braves cap from my waistband and put it on. "Did you bring anything to cover your head? Otherwise your brain will get fried out on the lake today."

"I have a scarf here somewhere," she answered, searching through her handbag. Finding it, she donned it, covering her silky auburn hair. "How's that?"

Slipping my arm around her shoulder, I remarked, "Looks beautiful. Hey, we're underway." The boat had pulled anchor and was heading out of the slip into the open water. My left hand rested on her left shoulder until she reached for it, pulling it farther over so it rested on her breast.

"Hug me," she said. It sounded like a command to me, so I pulled her closer, my hand firmly planted on her breast. With my other hand I tilted her face to receive a kiss. A small boy, who had been leaning over the bow looking at the boat's hull cutting through the water, chose that moment to turn around to find his mother. He stared at us for a second, and then broke into a run, shouting as he pointed at us, "Mom, those people are smooching!" When he reached his mother, she took his hand and led him away, whispering something in his ear. He turned and smiled at us as he was tugged away.

Nancy broke our kiss and began to giggle. "I feel like a teenager again. I'm so giddy."

Lightly caressing her breast through the fabric of her halter, I remarked, "You don't feel like a teenager." My grin exposed my mirth.

"Well, make me not feel like a teenager some more," she pleaded.

"I think we'd need a less public venue for that, Sweets."

"Oh, can we? Can we? Where?" She was still giggling.

We bantered the subject around as the boat made its way around the lake, and soon we were back at the dock. I was getting a little worked up and had to think of mundane things to keep my erection under control. No matter what, I was not too successful, feeling my half-erect penis pressing against the khaki shorts I wore.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked as we walked down the gangplank. "There's a small village-style shopping area, or the sky lift to the top of the mountain, or..."

"Or the hotel?" she smiled. "I'm looking for the less public venue you talked about earlier."

I'm sure I turned red as a fire engine. "Well, they have one..."

"I know, I passed it soon after I entered the park. I want to get a room. Please?" She took my hand and squeezed it lightly, looking pleadingly into my eyes. I melted on the spot.

I helped her to her car, and then hopped in my Boxster, and she followed me in her Mercury to the Stone Mountain Inn. We walked in hand in hand and booked a room. This place was old fashioned, not at all like the Marriot center elsewhere in the park. The attendant handed me a real honest to goodness key for the room. I'm sure she noticed that we had no luggage, but she said nothing. The room was wonderful. The window had a clear view of the Civil War carving on the side of the mountain, depicting Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Stonewall Jackson, all on horseback.

We stood at the window admiring the view, when Nancy said, "I need a shower. The sun was almost too much for me. I'll only be a few minutes. Don't go away, Stud."

When she disappeared into the bath, I sat and perused the literature about the park, and the mountain that I found on the table just inside the door. I called room service and ordered champagne, and it arrived within a couple of minutes. Nancy was still in the bath, and I heard a blow dryer pumping air out its nozzle.

Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers