We Meet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nancy returned from her shower, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I surveyed her exquisite naked body, unencumbered by even a towel. She had found a courtesy packet in the bathroom and had taken a comb from it.

As if I were not there, she took a seat on the vanity bench and began running the comb through to remove any tangles in her wet auburn hair. I was reminded of a young Sophia Loren as I admired the beauty of her naked form. I realized that even her facial features resembled those of Sophia. I'm sure she saw me approach from behind and I could see her reflected image in the vanity mirror break into a wide smile. I interrupted her combing as I reached over her shoulders taking a breast in each hand, and gently caressed them.

"Oh, that feels wonderful. Much better than when I do it myself. Don't stop."

"Hmmm," I replied as I moved my hands under the fleshy globes and lifted as if weighing them. Then I took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and began rolling them. They became erect instantly. I continued with the foreplay for a few moments longer, eliciting moans of pleasure from her. She tilted her head back to rest on my torso, her eyes closed.

She reached back, finding the fabric of my shorts. "You're still clothed. I demand equal nudity," she teased.

"All in good time, dear lady. Would you care to recline?"

"After you kiss me," she said, rising from the bench. She turned and came into my open arms, offering her pouty lips. I lowered mine to hers and she immediately tried to insert her tongue into my mouth. I opened my lips slightly allowing the kiss to escalate. She raked her fingernails up and down my back as our tongues dueled for supremacy. As we continued the kiss I guided her to the bed and eased her onto it, and back, so that her head rested on a pillow. She lay there expectantly as I broke the kiss and began a journey down her body with my lips. First her ears, in turn, followed by descending to her neck, and on to each breast, dwelling there for some time teasing one and then the other for a while, suckling her nipples sensuously.

Then I mounted the bed, on my knees between her legs. I continued my assault of kisses down from her breasts to her navel, and further until my lips reached a well-trimmed pubic mound. I noticed that it had been shaved to allow a bikini to hide the hair, and what remained was cut rather short. It was as auburn as the hair on her head, I mused. My tongue emerged as I moved lower, between her thighs taking up residence at the lips of her vulva. I began at the lowest place and moved upward, dancing my tongue over those soft folds, spreading them to gain access to the inner portion of her pussy. Her anticipation built as I continued my caressing of her pussy with my extended tongue, and I could feel her tense as I quickened my assault. My tongue found her clitoris and gently assaulted it with a swirling motion.

"Oh...oh...oh, my. Yes, like that," she repeated the mantra over and over, gaining intensity as her passion grew. Finally, she thrust her hips upward forcing her pussy hard against my tongue. "Oh, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh!"

I continued my ministrations through her orgasm, and felt it building again. I persisted, bringing her to yet another orgasm, when she gently pushed my head away, allowing her hips to fall back to the bed.

"You darling man! That was wonderful. Nobody has ever done that for me in my entire life. I love it. I love YOU!" she was almost screaming.

I rolled over and lay beside her on my back, a hand now resting on her left breast. We were motionless for a moment or two before she spoke again, this time in a more subdued voice, "My turn, Stud." She raised herself to a sitting position.

"Now just lie still while I get these damn clothes off of you." She began unbuttoning my shirt, and I rose up enough to allow her to remove it and toss it on the floor. My shoes were already gone, so she removed my socks and they joined my shirt. My erection was rampart as she fought with the button and zipper of my shorts. My bulge was evident, and as she attempted to drag the shorts down my legs the erection impeded progress. Finally she forced them over the bulge and my cock sprung out, pointing at the ceiling.

She gasped, Holy shit, Batman. What is that?" The question was rhetorical, so I didn't offer a reply.

"I'll never get that thing inside me. It's huge. I had no idea." She reached for it tentatively, wrapping her hand around as much of its breadth as she could with her small hand. "I can't even reach all the way around this monster. I've never seen anything like it. Is it real?" she questioned playfully.

She brought her other hand into play alongside the first, and began pumping my cock slowly, feeling the strength of it as it pulsed in reaction to her manipulations. Tenderly, she lowered her head and licked the head, circling the opening with her tongue. Then she attempted to take the head into her mouth and barely managed. She tried to take more and finally she lifted her head and said, "I'll be a miserable failure at this. My husband was not nearly so big, and I only did him a few times. Tell me what to do, please."

I broke my silence, "Just lick the shaft and cup my balls and get me wet with your saliva. Then pump it until I ask you to stop." So that's what she did. When I was ready, I gently moved her back into a prone position, on her back, and I moved between her legs aligning myself to enter her vagina. She shifted a bit to help the alignment and I eased forward until my cockhead was pressing at her opening. She used her hands to open her nether lips, exposing her channel.

"Please go slow, David. I want you so badly, but please be gentle."

"I will, darling," I whispered as I began entry. I slipped just the head in and waited until she adjusted to my size and then inserted an inch or two more, stopping again. Then a little more until almost five inches were embedded. I withdrew quickly until only the head was covered, and I began slowly moving in and out, never deeper than I had been. Her excitement was building and she began humping to meet my thrusts. I was resting my upper body on my elbows to avoid too much weight on her body. I had a breast in each hand caressing them as I thrust. Finally I felt that she was lubricated enough to take my whole length. She must have agreed.

"Deeper, please. I want it all. Give it to me, now." She thrust her hips upward to meet my downward motion, impaling my cock fully into her pussy. I stopped, allowing the walls of her pussy to adjust. I could feel her cervix pressing at my cockhead. Then slowly I backed out and plunged in again, picking up speed with each stroke until I reached the rhythm I had chosen. Nancy was writhing in ecstasy as I continued at a moderate pace. I could feel her climax building, building, building, as she uttered small moans of pleasure. She rose to her first inserted orgasm and I rode her through it, not stopping, but slowing a little, and as she came down I increased the pace, quickly bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as I repeated the rhythm. I intentionally kept my own climax in check waiting until she was fulfilled. Soon enough she was there.

"Enough. Enough.! I'm rabid! Oh, oh."

I increased my pace, quickly bringing us to a simultaneous orgasm as I filled her with my ejaculate. I let the tension in her body subside before withdrawing and rolling onto the bed beside the object of my returning love. We were both quiet for some time.

Nancy broke the silence, "Can we stay the night? I need more of you. I'm addicted."

"We can if you wish. It's getting about time for dinner. Should I order room service?"

"No, I'd rather have someone pamper me with table service. Can we do that?"

"Of course we can. We'll do whatever pleases you."

"Wonderful. What a day this has been. I'm falling in love with you all over again."

"And I with you, darling. I think we should shower before we go out though."

"Yes. But let's just stay right here for a while first." She snuggled against me and laid her head on my chest, kissing my nipples from time to time.

Finally we showered and left for dinner, this time to Miss Katie's, the restaurant centered in Crossroads, the shopping village within the park. It was within walking distance so we sauntered our way there, holding hands intimately.

Having our fill of the delicious food served up at the restaurant, we took rocking chairs on the porch of the two-story boarding house style building. At dusk, we made our way back to the hotel, where we continued rapidly growing closer.

We retired early, with champagne in hand, and repeated the lovemaking that had bound us together in euphoric pleasure. Then we cuddled under a light bedcover, trading intimacies in our quiet conversation. There was a final coupling before we both fell into a sleep with my penis still embedded in her moist pussy from behind, my left arm over her torso, resting my hand softly on her breast.

Chapter 11: Here Comes the Bride

We were a bit road weary when we got home, so we had a quick dinner and went to bed. The next morning we were both back at work. Nancy's morning show took off and became the leading attraction for morning TV watchers in the viewing area. They even added a gallery for a live audience.

After a few weeks her working hours were longer as she started doing two shows a day. One was live, the other recorded for use when we were away for our honeymoon. It was a tight schedule, but we figured it would be worth it. On top of that there were wedding invitations to get ready for mailing, the visit to the church in preparation for the ceremony, a wedding gown to buy, as well as rings, setting up gift registries, and all the other things needed to get the wedding underway. The most difficult part for Nancy was choosing bridesmaids. The maid of honor was not a hard choice. It was her best friend in college. She had so many close friends that she had to be careful not to disappoint any of them by not being chosen to participate, She ended up with eight of them, and others were included in helping with the reception. She had no siblings, so she chose daughters of two friends to act as flower girls, one as a ring bearer, and two to attend to the train of her dress. Some of it was socio-political, but it served to enlarge the wedding party beyond our original expectations.

I had to match her bridesmaids with ushers and a best man. Mine were easy. I had fewer close friends, it seems. My best man would be a guy who had attended high school with us, and I had continued to socialize with over the years. He was something of a clown but he was without a doubt the closest friend I had. He promised he'd behave during the ceremony, but made no such promise for the reception to follow. Luckily he had a young son about the same age as Nancy's ring bearer, so he got that job on my side of the event, and was proud to have it.

Despite the busy schedule we made time to spend time with each other, growing closer each day. The visit to the church came quickly, and Nancy had a thousand questions. It turned out that the church had a wedding coordinator on staff that was considered among the most proficient in the area, so Nancy allowed her to assist in the planning. It turned out to be a good decision.

The ring selection went well. I took Nancy to the jeweler who had sold me the engagement ring, and he had anticipated our need. He had a beautiful wedding ring that interlocked with the engagement ring. But when Nancy started looking at a selection of rings for the groom she wanted to go overboard. I stared her down with each choice until she finally realized that I wanted just a simple band of gold. She insisted, though, that it be white gold so it would match the color of her platinum set. I didn't object. I was smart enough to know when to quit bargaining.

Then there was the selection of wedding dress. I was banned from participation in that, and it didn't bother me at all. Nancy didn't want me to see the dress until she started down the aisle. She couldn't, and didn't want to, wear the dress she had worn in her first wedding. It was white, and she was a traditionalist. Besides, she didn't even have that dress anymore. It was burned when she was divorced. This dress had to be another color. And this was a more elaborate wedding, and the dress had to reflect that. I guessed it meant that the train had to be longer or something. Her mother came from Savannah to help, and the maid of honor was in on it, too. It only took two weeks of intensive searching to find the right one, and even that one had to be modified to meet Nancy's desires. Once her dress was selected, she gathered all the bridesmaids, flower girls, and the others who would proceed down the aisle before her and behind her, to select their dresses. Talk about chaos. If you looked that word up in the dictionary, I swear a photograph of that group would accompany it. But it eventually got done. The guys were easier by a long shot. Not much to finding a tux that fit.

The invitations were mailed, with an insert for the reception. There may have been two or three who sent regrets, meaning we'd have a house full at the ceremony and the reception.

As I recall, there was a short breather just before the wedding when there wasn't a lot to do. Nancy was on pins and needles the whole week worrying that something had been forgotten, or something would go wrong, or that I'd change my mind, or her dad would refuse to give her away a second time, or... the list goes on. Finally, there were rehearsals, and a rehearsal dinner for the participants.

Paul showed up at the rehearsal dinner with a beggar's cup in his hand, and made a joke of begging for alms to help pay the expenses of the wedding. The guy was loaded. He didn't need any help. He owned and operated a chain of service stations that covered a third of the state. The dinner was not a subdued affair. We had opted not to have a bachelor's party, or a hen party, if that's the right term for the ladies pre-wedding celebration. Of course there had been showers galore, so all the ladies were well satisfied that their friend was adequately recognized.

So the dinner party turned into a celebration, just the evening before the wedding. I was concerned that some of them might be sporting hangovers at the wedding the next afternoon. But when it started winding down everyone seemed to be okay. Except me. Nancy had told me during dinner that she would be spending the night at a girlfriend's house.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride on the wedding day before the ceremony, silly."

"That's an old wives tale, Nancy."

"Maybe so, but I'm not taking any chances. My first husband did see me earlier on the day we were married, and look what happened."

I relented. I knew I'd never win that argument. So when we got home, Nancy packed up what she'd need for the next day, and she was gone. The first night since she'd moved in that she wouldn't be sleeping with me. I really didn't sleep well. But adrenalin the next morning was running through my veins and I was very alert and active. And nervous. I paced the floor like an expectant father. I had eaten a hearty breakfast, and after a light lunch I began getting ready for the ceremony. I called my best man to make sure he had arranged for my 'getaway' car to be ready and waiting outside the church. I didn't want to drive the streets with tin cans trailing me and wise cracks soaped all over the car announcing that we were newlyweds. He assured me that all was in order, and I had nothing to worry about. He said he'd be by to pick me up to take me to the church.

Well, he did that right, anyway. When we got there I was escorted to the waiting room where the groom had to be sequestered until time for the big event. I noticed a lot of activity around the room where Nancy was being dressed, but I didn't catch a glimpse of her. Time seemed to drag, and drag, and drag. I remember hearing a soloist singing Until the Twelfth of Never, which was sung at my request and later Always, which had been Nancy's request, and a couple more that I don't recall. It seemed like I checked my watch a thousand times until I was prompted to take my place at the altar. The church was packed. I thought the pastor would be pleased to have that many people in attendance for every worship service. My parents were there, and Nancy's mother had been seated. It was time. The soft music ceased, and the organist began playing Pomp and Circumstance, and all eyes turned to watch the procession of the wedding party. Time was still dragging. It seemed like an hour before everyone was in place. Finally, I recognized the opening chords of Felix Mendelssohn's bridal chorusHere Comes the Bride, and I stood transfixed as I watched Paul escort my bride down the aisle. She was absolutely stunning. I had never seen her smile so bright. She seemed to be floating down the aisle, the flower girls before her coating the carpet with white rose pedals, and the two young train attendants holding the train behind her. My heart was in my throat. Nancy had her eyes glued to mine as she approached. And then they were there. The ceremony from then on was a blur to me, but with nudges from my best man at the appropriate times and prompts from the pastor got me through it.

When the pastor told me I could kiss the bride at the end, I lifted her veil and we kissed to a standing ovation. The organist rushed us by starting the recessional music, and we hurried up the aisle to escape the sometimes-crude antics of well-wishers. But we didn't escape. We were showered with birdseed as we descended the outside stairs to ground level, and I looked for the Lexus. Instead I found Nancy's old Mercury sitting at the curb, completely soaped up with "Just Married" and other graffiti, as well as a train of tin cans tied to the back bumper. So much for the clean getaway I had planned. We had to remove the train from Nancy's dress for her to even get in the car. Fortunately it was designed for removal.

We made it to the reception without a problem, but there was a lot of horn blowing from those who attended the wedding and followed us to the reception. And many from strangers along the way.

The reception was wonderful. We were exuberant, as were all of the guests. It was a festive affair, and there was the traditional cake cutting, the bride's bouquet toss, which I think was captured by the Maid of Honor, and the photographer was busy posing everyone. He even had an assistant with a video camera. There was an hour of ballroom dancing to music provided by the Druid Hills Golf Club. Three hours later Nancy and I retreated to a private room to change clothes, so we could depart for the honeymoon. When we left the building, the Mercury was gone and the Lexus was in its place. A group of guests 500 strong waved us goodbye as we drove away.

As we exited the parking lot, Nancy remarked, "I think I'm going to like being Mrs. Duncan." She smiled as she placed her hand on my crotch. "Hurry, Stud. I missed you last night, and I'm horny."

We had told everyone that our flight to the Bahamas was that night, but it wasn't actually until mid-morning the next day. So we checked in at the Hyatt Regency in the corporate suite for the night. And what a night it was.