We Need to Separate... 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our company was sold, I realized we could live anywhere in the world and neither of us would have to work another day in our lives. I quit my job, researched which of the Hawaiian Islands would be the most idyllic to live on, and ended up picking the big island of Hawaii itself. Not being native Hawaiians, we couldn't buy the house and land I found on the big island, but we did manage to get a fifty year lease at a reasonable fixed yearly rental with no penalties for breaking the lease if we stayed ten years.

I didn't tell anyone where we were going when we left Texas and left no forwarding address with the post office and Angie didn't know so she couldn't tell anyone either. I paid cash for everything even though the airline gave me a hard time over it until I threatened to call the US Treasury and complain that their company wouldn't accept good, old US currency from a native born American. I did all that so that no one back home or in Texas knew where we ended up.

Yes, it was hard on Angie not speaking to her parents again after we moved to Hawaii, but she'd agreed to do anything I wanted to save our marriage and she had become totally dependent on me after I fully embraced being her Master. I didn't share her with other men like some of the Master/Slave stories I'd read, only used spankings for her discipline, and never talked to her in the degrading manner I did in our home when other people were present. To the outside world, we were a normal married couple that treated each other as equals and not like the way our relationship actually was.

By moving the way we did, I had been able to remove Mary completely from Angie's life. We lived the next twenty years in peace and in love with each other.

**********************

We were sitting at the top of the second tier of seats in the old basketball arena that my old university used for its graduation ceremony. It had been twenty eight years since the last time I'd set foot on its campus and twenty two since I'd been in the state of Tennessee. No one in either of our families knew we were even there. I looked to my right when I felt Angie squeeze my hand. Even with her gaunt face, thinning hair, and anorexicly thin body; she was still the most beautiful woman in the world to me. The choker she had around her neck with the diamonds mounted to stick out like spikes sparkled in the bright lights of the arena. The blanket that lay across her lap hid the lower portion of the wheelchair she was in.

"Thank you, Sir. You've made me happier today than I've been in a long time."

"You don't have to call me Sir here, my love. I'm just glad that you were able to be here."

"I know I don't have to call you Sir in public, but I want to call you Sir as much as I can with the time I have left. I don't know what would have happened to me if you hadn't taken over my life the way you did. I have never stopped loving you and I think I would have died without you in my life. I'm so sorry at the extremes you had to take to get me away from her, but I'm not sorry for the life we've had together. Promise me you'll find someone else to love after I'm gone."

"I don't think I can make that promise, my bitch. I could never love someone else as much as I have loved and still love you."

"Promise me you'll try."

"I promise that I'll try, my dear sweet wife. Now hush, the ceremony's about to begin."

Yes my once big, beautiful wife was dying and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. The breast cancer they'd found two years earlier had spread farther than they'd originally thought. She shouldn't have been sitting beside me had the doctor's prognosis come true. Maybe the promise to bring her to this graduation ceremony had helped her to hang on this long or maybe the crying jag I'd had six months into our shared ordeal when I realized I was going to lose her forever had done it or maybe a combination of both; but no matter the reason, she was still here.

I sat quietly beside her when she began to clap and scream with what little strength she had as her daughter and son whom she'd never laid eyes on until the night before when I gave her the two pictures Aaron had sent me six months earlier at my request. If she'd been able to, I'm sure she would have stood when "Angelina Sparks" and "Angelo Sparks" were announced over the PA system.

I heard her sigh of contentment after they had left the stage and felt her relax beside me. I realized she'd gone to sleep when I heard her familiar snore. I sat beside her while she slept through the chaos of the arena emptying at the end of the ceremony and arose to take us out of the building when there was only a handful of people still milling about down on the arena floor.

She awoke when she heard me talking over my cell phone to the limo driver as I instructed him to have the car good and warm even though it was early June and unseasonably hot outside. I pushed Angie's wheelchair down the concourse and straight out to our limo that was parked on the large concrete pad between the doors we'd exited and the street. Donating over thirty million dollars over the last ten year period and having one of us dying from cancer earned us the privilege of having our transportation where it was.

I had one more surprise for my beautiful wife so I whispered to the driver the next location we needed to go to after I'd gotten Angie settled in the back seat of the limo. I removed my coat and tie and loosened my shirt from my trousers and unbuttoned it so I might get some relief from the heat in the back of the car. Angie snuggling up against me after we'd started moving defeated that maneuver.

"Do you think the hotel's pool is heated enough for me to tolerate it, Sir? Will you help me into it if it is?" Angie asked me as we crawled along in the traffic jam outside the arena.

"Yes to both your questions, my dear. Only you'll have to wait before we go back to the hotel. I have another surprise for you."

After we were clear of the traffic tie-up, our limo glided down the interstate to the other side of town and to one of the oldest and most popular restaurants in town. Being as rich and semi-famous as we were, getting a private dining room reserved for us had not been a problem. Angie and I shared the fame of being creators of some of the most popular video games made over the last twenty years. It had been extremely difficult keeping the location where we lived a secret, but I'd managed to do it. The other members of our little celebration were already waiting on us when we arrived.

No one would have trouble telling us apart when we did get back together after twenty two years apart. I was still fit and only slightly thicker in the middle than I'd been when we parted, but Aaron was huge. If he didn't weigh over three hundred and fifty pounds, he was very close. Mary looked like a Munchkin from the "Wizard of Oz" beside him. I knew the tall brown haired woman beside Mary was named Annette and was Mary's female lover replacement for Angie and marveled at the striking resemblance she had to the way Angie looked before the cancer and its treatments had ravaged her body.

Angelina and Angelo couldn't have been identical because they weren't the same sex, but their physical appearances, facial features, and even eye color was so much alike that anyone not knowing how identical twins came into being would swear they were. They stared open mouthed at both Angie and me as they stood beside the only family that they had ever known.

I decided that I'd make the introductions when it appeared no one else was going to.

"Hi, Angelina and Angelo. I'm your uncle Adam and this..." I managed to say before I was interrupted.

"You're our mom. Our real mom." The twins blurted out at the same time before turning red.

"That's quite alright and understandable. Your dad and I use to start talking at the same time all the time when we were younger. It's like there's one brain controlling you both at the same time, isn't it?"

"Yes. OMG yes. We're so glad to finally meet someone else who understands that. Dad has told us about you and how the two of you were inseparable once upon a time. We didn't really believe him though. We knew you existed, but we couldn't believe you'd stay away like you have if the two of you had been that close in the past." They said together.

"We can talk about that later. You need to pay your mom some attention now. This is the first time she's seen you in person and she wants so much to touch you both."

The twins rushed over to Angie and knelt down on either side of her so they could hug her at the same time. I walked over to where Mary, Aaron, and Annette stood. Aaron pulled me into a hug when I tried to shake his hand, Mary ignored me completely as she stood and stared at Angie with a look of shock and sadness combined on her face, and Annette gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek after Aaron had let me go.

"You're looking good, bro. Ever going to invite us to whichever exotic place the two of you are living at?" Aaron asked me.

"Maybe, some day in the future. Damn Aaron, you've let yourself go since the last time I've seen you. Even as big as it is, I bet you've not seen your own cock in years. I think I'll start calling you Shamuu."

"I'll kick your ass if you do."

"Who do you think you're kidding? You couldn't kick my ass in a fair fight even when you were in the best shape of your life and you know it." I laughed at him.

"Why have you waited so long to let me see her again? I know you've been talking to Aaron for the past fifteen years on your birthday or the closes week day to it when it fell on a weekend or holiday. You knew I'd found Annette to replace Angie in my heart and in our bed. Yes, Aaron and I share Annette's body and love. You didn't have to keep Angie away after we found Annette."

"For one thing, I don't believe you've lost your love for Angie and for another, I think you'd have tried to get her back even with Annette in the picture if you'd had half the chance and that wasn't a chance I was willing to risk. Angie has been perfectly happy since the day I snapped her out of her funk and didn't need you back in her live to complicate it or to bring unhappiness into it.

I know she still loves you and will until the day she dies and I also know you'd have picked up on that and schemed to get her back under your control when you realized she still loved you. Again I didn't want to take the chance that you'd have stolen her back from me even though I've been her Master longer than you were when I took her from you.

She doesn't have long to live so there's no need for us to fight over her now. Be glad you got to see her one last time while she was alive."

"Stop! Both of you just stop. We're here to celebrate my babies' graduation from college, not to fight. I love you both and always will even when I'm gone so shut up and try to be happy for me and my darlings." Angie yelled at Mary and me while leaned forward in her chair. I could see the strain in her face and body as she struggled to remain in that position. She finally relaxed back into the chair still holding on to her daughter and son's hands.

The next couple of hours were filled with laughter and happiness from all but two of our newly reunited family. The hatred we had for each other was too great for the joy and happiness of the occasion we were a part of but separate from to overcome it as Mary and I glared at each other when we thought no one was paying attention to us and totally ignored each other when they were. I didn't think hearing the words I'd been waiting to hear from Angie would ever come.

"Sir, I'm tired and ready to go." Angie finally uttered with the sound of exhaustion in her voice. That only set off Mary's anger even more as she tried to come across the table at me. Luckily Aaron still had enough quickness to react and grab her around the waist to pull her back before she reached me. The only woman I'd ever hit was Angie, but I know I'd have hit Mary if she'd managed to hit me when she tried.

"You bastard. Making her call you Sir in public. I swear I'm going to make you pay for that." Mary screamed as she struggled in Aaron's arms.

Angie had begun to cry as quietly as she could sitting there beside me and across from Mary. She managed to speak after Mary had calmed down.

"He doesn't make me call him Sir in public, Mary. I've only been calling him Sir in public starting today. I want to call him Sir. I want everybody to know he's my Master and I'm his slave. Yes, I'm his slave. He has control over every aspect of my life. He's never done it, but if he told me to hold my shit until he gave me permission to vacate it, I'd do it or die trying.

He never did it, but I'd have let any man or woman he told to use my body anyway they wanted to use me. He has made me learn to hold my orgasms until he gives me permission to have them, but he doesn't do that very often. It's amazing what you can train your body to do when the right type and amount of discipline is applied.

I love Adam and he shouldn't have worried about you taking me away from him because no one on earth would have been able to do that. It wasn't my place to tell him that though and he never figured it out on his own. There's someone going to take me from Adam and very shortly, I'm afraid; but he's not of this Earth and I hope he's accepted my prays for forgiveness so that Adam and I can be together again in heaven.

Mary and Adam, you both need to let go of your hatred of each other for that to happen. I saw how you two have acted toward each other all night. Please, for me as my last wish from both of you before I die, stop hating each other and try to reconnect as a family again.

Adam, you know you're going to need someone to help you with my passing and from being alone again for the first time in a long time. Who could do that better than the family you already have. Will you both promise to at least try and stop hating each other?"

"I promise to try and try hard, but it only works if Mary is willing to try just as hard. I love you and always will, but I know it's time for me to get you to our hotel before you conk out on me completely. Your swim in the pool will have to wait till tomorrow."

"Yes Sir, anything you say, Sir."

I pushed Angie out to our waiting limo and it took us to our hotel where we had the honeymoon suite for the next five nights.

Angie didn't get to enjoy her visit to the hotel pool the next day. She passed away that very night silently in her sleep cuddled up against my back in the position we'd been sleeping in since moving to Hawaii. I didn't realize she was gone until the next morning when I tried to awaken her for breakfast and her daily round of meds.

A formal investigation was started by the local police department because she died while with me and not in a hospital or under a doctor's care. I was never detained at the police station (high powered, expensive lawyers have a way of making that happen), but it was ten days after her death before the police decided her death was natural and not caused by me.

I had her cremated as soon as the police released her body and flew her ashes back to Hawaii with me where I scattered some of them on the four islands that we'd spent time on and enjoyed while living over there. The last bit of her ashes were scattered from our yacht 300 miles from the nearest land into the sea.

I broke the fifty year lease we'd had and began living on the yacht. I had learned to pilot it by myself many years ago and became something of a legend as I wandered from island port to island port all over the south Pacific.

********************

Five years later

I was standing at the back of the church wondering if I should enter or not. The only reason I was here at all was because Ainge had begged me to be there. She and her brother had been the only ones to stay in touch with me after that celebratory dinner and the subsequent death of their mother and the love of my life. The fact that it was my own brother's funeral had no bearing on my being there. He had sided with Mary again and not tried to improve our strained relationship because she didn't want to.

She blamed me for Angie's death even though I wasn't the one who gave her cancer. If you missed it, she hadn't responded either yea or nay to Angie's last wish but the look of hate she'd given me as I pushed Angie away that night let me know that I'd be wasting my time trying to reenter their lives so I didn't try.

Ainge and Angelo had come to be with me at the police station and my hotel after Angie's death and begged me to stay in their lives. I told them everything they wanted to know about their mother and promised to send them the photo albums we'd accumulated since we'd left Tennessee and all the digital photos stored on my computer.

I had personally watched them both tell their step-mother to go fuck herself when she demanded that they not have anything to do with me when she showed up at the airport as they were telling me good bye. Being as tall as their late mother, they towered over Mary and I'm sure one of them would have flattened her if she hadn't backed down. (I was betting on it being Ainge in my head.)

Ainge had wanted to come and see me after I'd returned to Hawaii and I eventually sent her the money so that she could do that. It was painful to go into, but I told her the whole story about her mother, her father, and her step-mother and how she and Angelo had come to be. She couldn't believe that her mother had been that submissive especially with Mary, but came to accept it after I show her some of mine and Angie's bondage and discipline paraphernalia that I'd kept after Angie's death.

I was turning to leave when Ainge spotted me and she and Angelo rushed down the center aisle from the first pew on the right that was reserved for immediate family. I heard gasps of surprise and the low murmur that occurs when a large group of people start whispering amongst themselves as we walked down the aisle. Ainge and Angelo kept reassuring me that it would be okay for me to sit in the first pew with them and they'd beat Mary and Annette's asses if they raised too much of a fuss. Mary reacted in her typical fashion upon seeing me nearing the pew she occupied with my niece and nephew.

"Oh hell no. He's not sitting on the same pew as me." She yelled in anger while standing and trying to block the three of us from returning to the pew.

"Then you can sit behind us on the second pew, you hateful bitch. I invited him with Angelo's blessing, he is immediate family, and he's sitting with me and Angelo so calm your ass down before I calm it down for you. You're not our mother and neither of us have any problem with kicking your ass or your pussified Amazon whore's ass either. Bet you didn't know she came on to both me and Angelo after we turned eighteen, did you?

Now sit your ass down before I sit it down for you and I promise I won't be gentle." Ainge hissed at Mary after her outburst. The murmuring of the gathered people got louder and only stopped when the first hymn that whoever arranged Aaron's funeral had picked began to play over the church's sound system.

I sat in silence between my niece and nephew through the seemingly (to me) too long service that was held for my dead brother that I hadn't been able to reconnect with so that I could tell him I had forgiven him for what he'd done to me that fateful night when he'd fucked my wife.

I didn't want to and wouldn't have done it if my beautiful niece and her handsome brother hadn't begged then threatened me into doing it, but I did step behind the microphone they'd set up on the floor of the church in front of the altar for those who wanted to say a few words about Aaron.