All Comments on 'We Need to Talk Ch. 01'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a good twist

I liked it a different twist to an old theme, more please.

ausfetausfetalmost 6 years ago

Awesome work. Neither party is entirely innocent, both have secrets, and both have the opportunity to fix things.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgalmost 6 years ago
Totally implausible.

Man acts like caveman and wife immediately becomes a subservient, docile house pet??? Even if there had been no date but merely a wake up call to a lard arse her behaviour when she came home should have been more along the lines of 'fuck you, go clean up your own shit.' and the rape that followed, and yes it was rape, should have resulted in lots of blue and red lights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I dont buy it.

His contrived indignity, the alcohol poisoning and subsequent cold turkey...hes still a selfish, lazy, fat-ass.

Shes been working on herself and hes been working on cirrhosis of the liver.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Good setup

for more, including revelations from Myra about her affair/revenge. I look forward to more. Thanks*****

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Interesting, with improbabilities

An interesting story, an interesting concept, and also well-written and readable.

There were a number of improbabilities, such as the speedy recovery from severe inebriation and the conversion to dominance on his part and subservience on hers.

But that's the story and it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahaha

“This porn is highly improbable”

No shit, dillweeds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

keep going

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Unlikable and implausible

The MC has pretty much no redeeming characteristics. He's a fat drunk fuck who's a shitty lover, doesn't help around the house, and sufficiently self-absorbed that he doesn't even notice his wife's self-improvement. He doesn't even have a "But at least I've always been a faithful husband" card to play, given that he had a lengthy affair.

I mean, I'm usually a BTB kind of guy, but this is the first time in a while that my reaction is basically "Er, well, you should really get a divorce first, but man, I'm having a hard time blaming you for wanting a little support from a useful human being..."

And then, after introducing this sad-sack of a man and a wife who's clearly spent some time getting her shit together before bitch-slapping him, he immediately turns his life around and starts domming her?

Is there an inverse to the Martian Slut Ray? The Martian Suddenly-A-Loving-Wife-Despite-The-Husband-Being-A-Sack-Of-Shit Ray?

It's just chapter 1, and I guess we'll see how this develops, but it feels like the story needed a *lot* more of a transition between him deciding he needs to dig himself out of the hole he dug and his wife giving him any level of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So far a good loving wife story

This one can fit in our world today. It could be anyone's true story. Myra is a class act. That wendell needed a punch in his fat drunk gut. Maybe they can save their marriage.? This story is better than a burn the bitch story , but that crowd only wants blood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A deep alcoholic

auto-cured himself in five minutes! Now he writes a book about how he did it, and in one week he'll be a millionaire! this shows how bad this was.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Hahaha!

5* from me but I love it when a misbehaving woman gets a spanking!

I found this very entertaining!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
Not bad

Keep it up.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

Good STORY with lots of potential. Keep it going for sure.

ToymandaveToymandavealmost 6 years ago
I like it so far

I like how you decided to take a drunken sloth husband and give him a wake up call. It's part of everyday life these days. I also like how you made him start to take control of his life and wife. I'm eager to see if you take the story to more of a dom/sub scenario. That would be fun, in my eyes. God job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to the anon below

You get alcohol poisoning and tell me it doesn't help?

He wasn't cured, but he'll have a Pavlovian response to booze for at least one month. He'll want to puke if he even smells the stuff. Source: personal experience. Couldn't even drink coca cola for six months.

Point two is that potentially losing his wife is enough reason to fear booze.

Point three is many of his problems that he numbs with booze are being worked on via his relationship. Losing his gut will help too.

So no, he's not cured, but it's realistically portrayed. The author didn't write a hopeless alcoholic, but a functioning one. While he COULD turn into the former, it's much easier for the latter to recover.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Interesting story and I really like your writing style! You have an excellent command of English which was very enjoyable to read.

Looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why would someone want to be married, or even have sex, with a worthless cunt like the wife described here? I get that the writer and her audience fantasize about someone actually wanting to touch them, or their family wanting any interaction with them, but at least be honest about it.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 6 years ago
So far so good.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So far...

So good. Is the husband an alcoholic, or just a heavy boozer? Myra should kick his fat ass. She needs to get hers if he’s not keeping her satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that was a big steaming pile of horse manure

In her mood, she calls the cops and he's off to jail for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. She has all the proof she needs. She gets a restraining order, he goes to jail and she keeps 75% of their marital assets - easy. Don't think so? You don't know the laws of the United States very well and in this current political climate, his ass would have been grass. He was stupid. Take out a second mortgage and stash the cash. Cash out his retirement, pay the penalty and stash the cash. Cash out all the investments, pay the penalties and stash the cash. Then pack what he wants, quit his job and retire to a nice place, far, far away. She can have her new boyfriend support her. All done. What you wrote lands him in jail. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Maybe...........????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very interesting so far

Yes, he's being somewhat nasty to her, but for what might be the first time in a while, he's actually paying attention to her. None of us likes to be ignored. And even bad attention is attention. I want to see where this goes.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 6 years ago
She Never Forgave...Never Forgot...But?

A good beginning. Myra has to make a choice. Probably will be surprises that will hurt, but if THEY want to survive, forgiveness is needed.

I give it an 8.5 because it looks very promising.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexxxxxy!

Nothing is more erotic than explosive diarrhea!!

Justgr8Justgr8almost 6 years ago
Hmm

I was sure what to expect and almost passed this story over, but glad I didn't. Funny and realistic were a very nice combination. 4****

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoyed part one , waiting to see where this goes. I , lso, started to skip this one. Glad I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are 5 stars really only 5?

Lets see....1+2=3+3=6+4=10+5=15 I liked your story. 5 or 15 You pick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realistic & Entertaining

5. My father was a functional alcoholic, so I believe you portrayed that perfectly. We know she's enjoyed the spanking in the past, so other's complaints should be ignored. The fact that she got into him talking about sex with his past mistress suggests cuckquean desires. Hoping you don't head in that direction

Seems many of us in our 50s with the children raised often find ourselves taking stock of our marriages. Sometimes we end up in an even better marriage then before the kids.

I loved both of your characters. Both have flaws, hearts and love for each other. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,

Ms. Marie

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 6 years ago
****

Scotch should be treated with more respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Please continue - don't spread it out too far. 5*

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
"Scotch should be treated with more respect." Comment by Espresso Bolus

Indeed it should, EB, especially an "eighteen year old premium scotch".

Only a philistine would put ice in a 'Premium Scotch'.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so

He's a fat disgusting drunken slob who cheats on and sexually assaults his wife. Why are we supposed to root for this pig? I hate cuck stories but this piece of shit deserves it. She needs to divorce him and get boned by a real man, not a fat dumpster fire who abandons his loving wife while raising his kids.

SyzothSyzothalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

In my humble opinion, the best, most erotic stories are the realistic ones. And this particular one felt like it was about real people and everyday life.

I felt for both characters.

I love the clear and concise writing style.

Keep it up, TR!

kage440kage440almost 6 years ago
Very Good, Continue

A solid 5, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yuck

Lead character was a fat slob and had no redeeming qualities. And did he really shit all over himself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Leaving the cash?

He took the cards and license but left the cash? 'Leave the gun and take the cannolis'.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Did you like it?

I didn't, but have to admit that fascinated me and I will have to read chapter which makes it a well told tale.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
A bit different, keep going

His flaws we're well displayed and acknowledged. Don't overlook that was a decidedly cold blooded ambush by the wife. An extremely Khrushchev Banging the shoe type of deal. Justified, probably, but just about heartless.

Author is going into uncommon waters here. Give it a chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is different!

Interesting set of characters. Certainly not your run of the mill LW story. Interesting to see where this goes. Don’t make us wait for chap. 2!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
Congrats on first submission

I always give those an extra star in any category, sometimes 2 in LW. More importantly though, I'd like to see where this goes. You've baited the hook, I'm biting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weird, but good.

WTF did I just read? Now I want to read more. Kooky, man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please, Please, PLEASE

please, Please, PLEASE Don't bother with a second episode of this drivel ,

I already wasted 10 minutes of my life reading episode 1..

That's 10 minutes that I can never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! ANNONY You could loose 10 years

of your life and it wouldn't mean anything. Your life sucks ever since your dead ex wife whore die telling you she fucked all those other men!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 6 years ago
very different

and weird

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Interesting

I wait for another chapter to rate and comment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Diarrhea and vomiting!

Not the usual thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too abrupt a life change.

If you spend all those years without really talking about what is missing in a marriage then something bad is going to happen. One spouse might have an affair; one might give up and say to hell with this way of living, one finds what is missing in another and decide to call it quits. The basis for their problems is too common but the sudden change in both spouses was too quick and they still haven’t really identified what they need from each other to make them happy in the present day.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Fun Read****

Loved the spanking part!! Thanks for sharing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
What

I think so far is he needs a new wife.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Main character sucks. Too implausible

The instant sobriety after consuming enough alcohol to land him in the hospital, not gonna happen. The attractive, loving wife putting up with a beached walrus of an alcoholic fat slob is a real streatch.

I want to like the main characters but in this story we’re given a cheating husband who broke up one marriage with his cheating and has now turned into an slovenly, alcoholic fat slob. I’m supposed to like him enough to feel sorry for him if his attractive wife is looking elsewhere? I don’t think so.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Note from the author, Tennesseered

Let me address Wendell's alcohol problem for it's a common one, and more than one person has commented on it. Wendell is using alcohol to self-medicate, much in the same way that he is using food for stress relief, overeating, and getting fat. Guys like him occasionally make the news, as when a sloshed airline pilot gets arrested trying to take-off, or more alarmingly, after landing. High functioning alcoholics can get along for years until someone, often a spouse, calls them on it. It's a complex problem and I'm no expert, only an observer.

Character Wendell is a big guy, so he could soak up a lot of alcohol. He could recover fairly quickly after power drinking most of a fifth on top of dinner provided he vomited most of it back up before absorbing it, which is what I tried to convey. If he had fallen unconscious and obstructed his airway, and vomited and sucked the vomitus into his lungs, he could well have died. Many celebs have gone out this way. Recall, too, that Wendell is used to a operating with an elevated BAC, so the shower scenario is realistic for him.

Anyone truly unconscious from drugs or alcohol needs emergency medical care. Put them to bed, as is often portrayed in LIT stories, and they might be found dead in the morning.

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
A word of advice

This becomes a cuckolding story by chapter 4 with hints by chapter 3. Proceed with caution.

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 6 years ago
5 *'s

Well written and a good storyline seems to be developing. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Husband Is A Hypocrite

Husband is nothing but a certified hypocrite. Wife needs to enjoy 13 weeks of sex with a friend of her husband and keep it a secret until the 13th week.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

It's a start, taking control of his Marriage. He just needs to maintain. Yeah he ducked up early on but he may have discovered his wife is a cuckquean. Interesting possibilities.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Not sure why my comment didn't post. But I think this has possibilities. Husband finally got the shock to his system to take action. He's starting to take control of his Marriage and now realizes he needs to get his health and sexuality under control. This is a good first step but more is needed. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Unless you're a big fan of unadulterated mental illness, you might not want to read any further.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
We Need

Just surprised wife let herself be fucked after the spanking. Fourcstars

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
He cheated first

What do we always want to see in a BTB story? We want to see the cheater burned and the cheated on partner get sex with a better partner. No sympathy for him from me.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
What a comeback!

She’s on the edge of having him served. He doesn’t ask why she’s holding back, doesn’t try convincing her not to go out. Even shitting himself and puking, he’d still be extremely drunk when she returned. Somehow in a sudden moment of clarity- which ought to be impossible as drunk as he is - everything is illuminated. He knows exactly what to do and say, to fix his marriage. Believable? Absolutely not. Entertaining? Certainly. Nice start.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Great story!

I do genuinely enjoy your storytelling style. And I like both your characters quite a lot. It's rare to feel you know two people this well after just two pages.

A fine job of telling the story, and that's what it's all about here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some serious bullshit here.

That little talk and her going out should have been all he needed to wake and and prepare to go to war. She has divorce papers ready to go? After he beats her (you call it a spanking. The Courts call it assault, battery, rape and spousal abuse.). He needs to figure out his plan "to go". And to leave her with very little. We'll see where this story goes but it's headed over the cliff pretty quickly.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write weird-ass shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Myra is up to no good

Myra takes charge in a power vacuum created by a faltering husband. I can see that. The question is, who will prevail?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why does he want to stay with the slut and why does she want to stay with the cheater? Separation is the best way for both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this guy is lucky to have had an epiphany at the precipice of his wife’s infidelity. He dispelled his rot gut poison and displaced his wife’s illicit intentions without a moment to spare . Using capital punishment isn’t a popular method these days but it seemed to work wonders so ... however the cookie crumbles ! Outstanding writing , interesting characters and fun storyline , from an obviously talented author . I feel lucky to have accidentally stumbled upon this story , I’m putting you on my must read list ! 5 well earned stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the tale so far. Good try taming the shrew with a spanking. But, will it work to calm her? Or push her over the edge, into the arms of her friend? LP

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Good story!!! Nice twists! Give us part 2 soon, please ;)

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Great start, characters and style for Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved it cant wait for chapter 2

Darren

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sounds like this guy has given up on life, expects nothing more than retiring and drinking himself to death, then his wife announces an affair or divorce and he remembers hes married, his ego and pride reassert themselves momentarily and he gets irrate. I think he shld take it easy on himself and reflect, kill himself, easing any guilt, ending self hate, and let the wife enjoy the rest oif her life w/ prolly money and savings solely produced by him, or lose all the money burn the house and then kill himself winning the game of life by leaving on his terms, maybe a loser, but head held high, and getting the ultimate revenge. Hes obviously unhappy but like all the cheating cunts that deserve and want and need their extra marital bliss, wont go to a shrink or any doc to figure out what s wrong w/ them. In his case depressed over his fatness, losing his sense of purpose? his lack of will, desire, or interest in bettering himself, bla bla bla. I think suicide is sad but have no problem w/ it as a means of solving personal failures of will, self hatred or just lack of desire to live, whatever the causes. rk

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

Raw, not nice, but a well written story, for which I want more 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’ll tell you what I think so far, I think him if he dies in a pile of his own shit would be a fitting end. See if your character or you show you are capable of being human. Good luck with that in chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories