We Need to Talk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STOP! GODDAMMIT! THAT HURTS, YOU FUCKER!

She fought but couldn't get free, hurling wild curses and imprecations, unable to prevent me from spanking her gyrating bottom however much I wanted. I didn't want to hurt her, not really, but I had a point to make, and a stinging bottom was was needed to drive the lesson home.

"Let's get something straight, Myra, my loving wife. As long as you are married to me and living under my roof, you won't go on dates with other men. Period. No hand holding, no coffee, no chaste kisses on the cheek, no lovey-dovey of any kind, at all, period," I said, punctuating each word with a slap on her undulating bottom, and she was not quiet about it, either. Her squeals and threats died down, though, as I finished my speech about marital fidelity and began rubbing her blazing red bottom with lotion. She felt hot. I rubbed and massaged her luscious ass and she soon settled down into a blubbering mess. She had given up the fight.

"You're a bully," she finally said, sniffling. "Let me go, I've got to blow my nose."

I let go of her wrists. "Put your hands over your head," I said, and darned if she didn't. I pulled her sweatshirt over her head and gave it to her. "Use this to blow your nose. We aren't done here."

I noticed, approvingly, that she wasn't wearing a bra. She blew her nose and wiped her eyes on her sweatshirt, then dropped it.

"Move your feet, help me get these jeans off," I said, reaching down with my right hand to pull her jeans and white granny panties off of her legs. Now she was naked and still over my knee. I resumed rubbing her bottom. You don't think a 52 year old woman can have a cute bottom? Myra does. My wife, Myra.

"There's more," I said, continuing her massage. "I know you were thinking of sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight, but no dice. My wife sleeps with me in my bed. Got that?"

"Yes, sir," she said. I was not entirely surprised by her change of heart, but it was gratifying nonetheless. Only a few times in the past have I ever spanked her like this, but every time it had worked wonders. Some people, probably troglodytes, believe a woman's bottom is made for spanking, but I'd never say that. I took my right leg off of her legs, freeing them, but warning her to remain over my lap. I moved backward on the hassock, allowing her legs and upper body to rest on the padding. We weren't done talking yet, but she deserved to be more comfortable. I continued to rub her bottom, adding more lotion, and pushing her legs apart so I could reach my hand between them.

"One more thing, Myra. You brought up Claire Haskell again. You won't leave the past alone and you pick at old wounds. I've apologized to you and gone to confession. I've done my contrition. We went to months of counseling. I've tried to make it up to you and let the whole sordid episode recede into the past. As far as I'm concerned, it's over. I feel terrible that I played a role in the Haskell's divorce and I'm sure it was not good for their children, but it's not all my fault. Claire had responsibility at least equal to mine, and George was not entirely innocent, either. But let that be. It's dead, over and done with. I'm asking you again for forgiveness. You don't have to forget because we're only human and that's asking too much, but forgive as you have been forgiven. And I forgive you for whatever transgressions you may have committed tonight, however minor you consider them to be. But in my book, there are no minor infidelities. With me it's all or nothing, and I want you all for myself. I don't share."

"Okay," she sniffed. "I'm sorry about tonight. But it still bothers me, thinking about you and Claire having sex. You did it a lot, didn't you? Lot's of times, right? It must have been good sex."

I sighed. "Yes, we did it lots of times. It was exciting, if that's what you want to know. And you know as well as I do, sex feels good. Our affair lasted 13 weeks until George figured it out and told you. We probably averaged twice a week, so about two dozen times in all. That's not nothing and I'm sorry. And truthfully? It was exciting because it was transgressive and illicit, not because we were that good together. I never loved her, she never loved me. I liked her, she was a friend to both of us, but she was never a real lover. We had sex, pretty good sex, but it was purely physical and never a spiritual union. I know that sounds lame and I'd scoff if you tried to justify adultery to me that way. We were just two selfish people stealing from our spouses, rolling around like pigs in mud and for much the same reason. It just felt good."

I was stroking her wet slit and lightly tracing her lips while I talked. She squirmed and spread her legs a little wider, tipping her pelvis slightly to give me better access. Now I could reach clear to the top and I did, avoiding her button as I circled it and stroked back and downward, going back and forth, using the pad of my long finger and occasionally lightly scraping her outer lips with my fingernail. I could hear her breathing change, coming quick and shallow.

I was surprised when she spoke.

"Did she suck your cock? You never told me. Did you come in her mouth? Did she swallow?" she asked.

"I thought you didn't want to know. You've never asked me before," I replied.

"Well, did you?" she demanded, her breathing coming in gasps when I penetrated between her pussy lips with first one, then two fingers.

"Yeah, she sucked my cock, usually as foreplay, so I didn't come in her mouth. I think the only times I came in her mouth is when she gave me blowjobs in the truck, and she swallowed for the sake of neatness. She didn't want any on her clothes."

It felt weird and oddly arousing to tell Myra this. I was telling my own wife, who herself had a wayward streak, just how another woman had pleasured my penis and just how much I had enjoyed it. I rather enjoyed telling her, too, and I wondered if Myra had a submissive streak, a touch of masochism that allowed her to enjoy the torment of hearing about it.

Myra was really squirming now, rolling her hips while I slowly finger fucked her with two fingers, my thumb rubbing and putting pressure on her starfish. Her breaths were coming in gasps as she fucked back against my churning fingers

"Did you, uh, ever, uh, you know, uh, ever fuck her mouth? Uh, oh! You know, hold her head and make her take it deep, uhhh, oh! Really deep?" she gasped. "Fuck, uhh, oooohhh, that's good, right there, Wendell." I paid attention and kept stimulating her right there, circling her clit with more pressure but avoiding her hot button.

"Yeah, I remember, now. One time in a motel room I was feeling really randy and pissed off at her, I don't remember why, and I laid her face down on the bed with her head near the edge. I stood at the edge of the bed and gripped her head in my hands. I made her take it deep, all of it, every stroke, until I came, then I made her swallow. I called her a dirty, cheating, slut wife and a hot little cocksucker. As soon as I shot in her mouth, I flipped her around and rode her doggy style, flicking her clit, and a minute later she came hard. That session was pretty good, actually," I said.

I moved the slippery pad of my finger over Myra's clit and pressed and rubbed it fast, a technique I had used many times during our 29 years. The effect was instantaneous and she came with a loud cry, her whole body stiffening and shaking for half a minute, with strong aftershocks occurring for minutes after that.

Her teeth were chattering when she said, "I'm freezing, Lover. Tuck me into bed."

Once we were burrowed under the blankets like little hibernating animals I said, "I never knew you wanted to know all the salacious details. I'm happy to tell you if that's what you want."

"I'd like that but that's enough for one night, maybe later," she replied. "I owe you."

"I'm exhausted so I'll take a raincheck. Spanking a beautiful woman is hard work. Maybe I'll show you how I did Claire. She seemed to like it, the nasty little vixen," I said.

Was I pushing my luck, talking so intimately about my affair with Claire? I didn't care. I was willing to push my luck because the fun was back. I was done with the booze and the weight would come off. I'd done it before, but this time it was staying off. Too much was at stake and I couldn't lose Myra.

And what a surprising woman! After all our years together, she still had secrets to give up.

*****

Ch. 2 is in the works. Let me know what you think so far.

12