All Comments on 'We Need to Talk Ch. 04'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
**

Thanks for the read,

ToymandaveToymandavealmost 6 years ago
Nice

I had a feeling of where you were going after the last chapter and you went partially there. Now I'm waiting to see if you go all the way there...lol

ausfetausfetalmost 6 years ago

You know what I like about Myra? She's just out to get what she wants and not only that, she's getting it. Sure, there was a wrong turn early on with David; he was a disrespectful arse, but I suspect Rich might be just the man to give her the excitement she wants without taking anything away from Wendell. Even though it would seem this chapter should involve cuckolding, it reads more like two men sharing a liberated woman.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BATTLE AND THE WAR

and both sides have to lose ground to hopefully win the prize, TK U MLJ LV NV

texaschucktexaschuckalmost 6 years ago

If it works out for them good. But for some strange reason I feel Wendel is being played the fool. Not a bad story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The story was good until you turned Wendell into a willing cuck.

After being violently opposed to Claire cheating, he suddenly decides to just hand her over to another man? Even in the beginning of the chapter he warns them both not to fuck each other, then he suddenly decides he wants to be cuckolded?

Is he going to be slurping up her cream-pies and getting fitted for a cock-cage in chapter 5?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not another willing cuckold story! 1*

What is the matter with authors on this site? You are just another cuckold apologist. Pathetic and dishonest with it. He cheated, so that makes it alright for his wife to be a slut and him a wiling cuckold because he owed her out of guilt. It blows the mind the twisted logic of some writers to justify their characters being cuckold wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ha ha ha! Fat obese deplorable turned willing cuck

This fuckin writer is a total fuck up! So, first of all, you're fat, obese and prematurely balding. You're an alcoholic and you're shitting in your pants! You're raping your Wife and forcing her to stay with you. Now you're a cuck! Geez!

I only read the first page of your first chapter and realized that you're a total fuck up, an asshole and a piece of shit. Now I just read the comments to find out what the useless deplorable is up to. My friend, this isnt the way to go forward. No. You're on the wrong route, buddy. Seek help... Before its too late for your deplorable ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a pattern of life

There are so many points in this story to match our path over a Bunch of married years and the years before we were married.. Some portions are tough to read for me because my damn memory remembers all of the shit that happened 5

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
I was hoping not.

Soon as I read lake cabin, I thought too bad for him. Wendell did a 180, totally out of character. Wife plans, manipulates and lies and we’re still good?

Yeah. When your wife omits or hides things from you, it’s lying.

Best friends? Don’t think so. I guess there’s still time for him to realize he’s stupid.

Your writing and story telling snared me, very good. But it left me uneasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Let me get this stright

He had an affair, one that he tried to hide.

So now she has revenge affair and rubs it his face saying how great it was.

He has also turned into a WACC.

OK, now she is going to propose an on going long term affair. Did this story not just jump the track but did a Triple Lindy in the process.

Yes the writer can put forth whatever they please, but do try to have story continuity and plot logic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a waste

The first chapter was a fresh view of a tired premise. Each chapter since has deteriorated into something no self- respecting person would consider. There's no marriage here and apparently hasn't been since the affair. Better to walk away than succumb to this bullshit.

It's a shame. There was so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing Turn

This was truly a disappointing turn in the story. Sorry you decided to take it that way. I was impressed with the first three chapters but now husband is a cuck? That doesn't seem to match his personality. No need for Chapter 5...I am done. Writing is good so I will give it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Failed!

You failed badly... why?

He went in all the trouble to let "friend" & the "wife" know where he stand.

Correct?.... well you can do nothing but to agree on that.

And... where did your story go?

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Are you mad at me?" she asked, searching my face.

No, I just don't give a shit what you do as long as you move out by tomorrow night. I'll be back in a week and I expect to find you gone. Don't call, text or write.

SkibumSkibumalmost 6 years ago
Good for three chapters

The story took a huge dump in chapter 4. Why go to the trouble of saving the marriage if you’re going to throw it away?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Just jumped the shark.

By now cucky boy. I really don't like that you changed your characters.

Also, a cop smoking marijuana?

Cost him his job. First three chapters were well written and entertaining.

This was still good writing but the story truly took a shit here and your characters became something they weren't even close to.

My only reason to continue to the next chapter would be for Rich to get the beating of his life, Myra to get her cheating, lying ass spanked seriously and put in her fucking place while Wendell shakes the fucking marijuana cuck fog out of his warped mind and possibly separates from Myra for becoming a lying, cheating slut.

Rich invited them up to the cabin to get her high and fuck her. Myra conspired with Rich to go to the cabin, get high and make Wendell a cuckold. Wendell was a naive idiot to believe this wasn't a set up.

I now hate your characters and I'm getting off this train now, unfortunately, after it wrecked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1star

Any story that has a husband willingly give his wife to another man or the man is willingly cuckholded deserves 1 star. If I were you I would stick to your day job if you have one

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
Very disappointed

4 chapters for this? At first the husband took charge and stopped his wife from cheating on him with a playboy. However, as the plot developed, he became aware of her own fantasies and her connection to his "friend". Forgive me for my jaded view but I think you wrote the wife as an adulteress slowly coming clean with her husband about her long term affair with his friend. She even made it clear that she could cheat anytime she wanted and it was up to him to be secure enough in their relationship and his friendship with the other guy to trust them. Actions spoke louder than words and both wife and friend looked like they were playing a game.

The tag I am seeing now makes sense. This is a cuckolding story. Well written but a cuckolding story, just like many, many others. It didn't look like it at first and that's what caught my attention. To see a promising tale turn to cuckolding is very disappointing. It even has the classics "husband affair pushing wife to cheat", "husband pushing the husband towards another man's arms", "I did it for you" - implied this one - and I don't doubt that in the future it will feature the "you asked for it/it was your idea". Read one and you read a million. I thought this tale was going to be different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Marriage is done

So sad to see a married couple throw away all those years after rebuilding it from the first extra marital affair. I would never give my spouse to anyone willingly. I I’ll be dammed if I would take her back full of another’s cum!

Yes knuckle dragging old timer here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cliche

This chapter is the basic cliche of a repressed homosexual fantasy. “Oh my, look at that big stud fuck my wife! He’s so strong! Look at his butt flex and look at that big cock! Ohhhhh, I may swoon!”

I suggest you start fresh with a new story. Keep the new plot tighter and spend more time developing the characters and setting. Good luck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 1

And the final scene of the marriage circling the drain begins.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
As Robin Williams

once said. "Well you fucked up on that one". Shit story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I had a thought

When you wrote that Myra and Rich had been to the gym together to talk about Dell all I could see was the affair was all ready going on. The weekend at the lake was to drag Dell into the trap.Bringing back Clare would only for throwing Dell a bone. Oh yea they still have another night at the cabin don't they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahahaha

I love that this wannabe writer sucked you people into a cuck festival !

Maybe in the future you will look for the signs ahead of time . I went to their bio page and actually looked at their favorites list . Nothing but Cuck and Hot wife writers . So please don't be moaning in comments because you were too damned lazy to investigate before you committed to a multichapter cum slurping cuck fest !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol

Weed made it all okay.

Said no one ever. It's a mind opening drug, man. No, it just lowers your emotional state. Never stay friends with someone that'll disrespect your marriage. Hell, never marry someone that'll disrespect your marriage. But that's what this is. The husband fucked up early on. It seems like a genuine fuck up too. He's not great marriage material, but he's probably better than the wife. He owns his mistakes. But she holds real grudges, she'll use said grudges like a tool. She just wanted what she wanted. It wasn't pride, ego, revenge, because she sat on this forever. It was lust. Rather than a fuck up, this was a carefully and strategically planned thing. She played him. She went through A LOT of effort to make hubby think he gave her permission. She wore him DOWN, set up everything. If one attempt failed, no problem. She'd make another set up. And another. She used his guilt too. She doesn't feel guilt, not like genuine people feel guilt. Maybe embarrassment. Make no mistake, his friend is a scumbag, with a thin veneer of morality, but that wife pursued and conquered him. She could have talked it out, had therapy, and pursued literally anyone else. But she needed his friend to fuck her. She enjoys the kink of submission, but she wanted to conquer the friend like a trophy, and lord it over the husband like a power move. She doesn't even have to say it to push hubbies nose in it, she "got permission" from him. That's even worse. I'd say they all deserve each other, but it'd be more accurate to say that hubby deserves a dumb girl that has lower inhibitions around booze, the friend deserves an opportunistic gold digger, and his wife....well...ted bundy maybe? sheesh.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

I have to give Myra credit. She worked the ever-living fuck out of her husband, to the point where he started with being clear and explicit about how opposed he was to the idea of her fucking Rich and how this was not going to happen, and ending with him thinking it was his idea and asking her if she were mad at him for making her do it.

I have to take back some of my complaints from earlier chapters, about how Myra regained her respect for her husband too quickly. Clearly, she didn't.

I can't tell if she just learned from her mistakes and set up her emotional affair with Rich better than the one with the attorney, or whether the thing with Rich has been going on longer and the attorney was just a red herring. But, in the end, she got exactly what she wanted: an affair with a man she respects, which she gets to rub in her husband's face on the way out the door.

I guess we'll see how this story goes. If it turns into Wendell actually coming to grips with how he's been duped and played all along, and realizing that his marriage is over, that would be a readable direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The title should have been

"Played till the end!" It's a sad story, about how someone could be so stupid!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
This turned sour fast

**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Wendell got stoned... and completely changed his perspective?

He told his wife not to flirt or tease. She promised.

He told Rich not to fuck his wife. He promised.

No matter what happens. They all promised.

Myra completely disregarded her promise and her husband's feelings by coming out in a see-through sexy outfit, which got things moving.

His wife and friend know he is an addict in recovery and encourage him to get high. Then, when one isn't enough, they get him to do more.

So, what happened to Wendell's "I can't stand it" belief? Suddenly he is fine with her fucking someone else? A little weed and he no longer is the same person he was five minutes before?

Overall, I have enjoyed the series. I just feel that based on everything that has happened up to this point, if Wendell does not feel betrayal, rage and that he was set up once he wakes up, it kind of invalidates who he is and the build up of his character in the story.

I would not feel that way if you hadn't gone to such effort to show us his moral indignation JUST PRIOR to the trip. If he had perhaps been softening his view... but no. He made them both swear to NOT have sex. They get him stoned and he goes along.

I have no issue at all with a story about cuckolding. I just feel, based on how you've written Wendell, he would be devastated by his personal actions and the betrayal of his wife and best friend.

Looking forward to the next part...

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
im on the fence with this one

i hate the stupid willing cuckold fetish stories and i love unwilling cuckold stories.

has the author invented the "cuckray" to go with the loving wives "slutray"? he has up to now displayed no wimpy wifesharer traits. Or has his devious wife and best friend betrayed him in the worst way by drugging him, recognising he's weak when drunk-high and tricked him into becoming their cuckold. 5* so far, please don't take it down the fetishy wimpy wifesharing route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

will she be a whore now or will she stay faithful to wendell i would be afraid she will go back to rich if she does then time to toss her to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gay cuck crap

What a waste of time.fucking gay cuck crap.horrible.I hate gay men they are perverted and should be castrated as perverts used to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
man played by wife and supposed to friend to be a willing CUCKOLD

They played him from the beginning. Now they're going bring Claire into the picture so they can keep on their affair in which was going on for a while. I hate these types of author (real cucks) that start stories making the husband look like he would not put up with a cheating wife , so he (the author) can trick people into reading his shifty stories. That's he has several chapters before he turns husbands into WIMPY CUCKOLDS. Done reading this one. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only thing lacking is a comment from Annette congratulating the husband for being so generous and understanding.

You can fool some of the readers some of the time, . . .

Ah, the inexorable momentum of truth and logic, a deceitful person's irresistible force. Or, you just can't hide Stupid. And your effort wasn't even a good try. By the first half of the first page of this chapter it was obvious you were morphing the main character to justify his impending self deception and stupidity. You have made him a cartoon, and a moron.

"I didn't want to find her, talk with her, nor have any contact with her at all. But I had to get my mind around why my wife Myra kept bringing up Claire Haskell." So . . . why don't you "go looking" for your wife, the woman you supposedly know so well, but don't? Maybe go actually COMMUNICATE with your wife? What is happening to the previously insistent dominant man?

"Doubly worse, the memory of what Claire and I had done, the hot sex we had shared, provoked my wife to strong orgasms. I had to understand this and it started with recovering Claire; at least, recovering what I could remember of her." So instead of analyzing and investigating his wife's new libido, sex drive, and enthusiasm, spurred by memories of her husband fucking her best friend, which adultery almost destroyed their marriage, this dim wit thinks the answer lies not with his wife's changing personality, but with a woman they (or maybe just he?) has had absolutely no contact with for 19 years. Why would he be so curious about Clare Haskell, and so oblivious to his wife's flipping from abhorrence to enthusiastic recollection of her husband's betrayal?

Then we have one of the blatant effeminate writer tells, describing in exact and extensive detail how a woman dresses. What does that extensive description have to do with furthering the plot, or explain his wife's sudden change in behavior? Its obvious the writer thinks its important, and maybe erotic? For whom?

"But, Claire was there. She was available, disconnecting from her philandering husband, and hot to trot. I was too weak to resist." Oh, so Claire seduced him? But wait a minute, it was just two paragraphs previous when he recalls, "I would've seriously pursued her if we had both been single, but of course we were both married to other people and I pursued her anyway, and she let me catch her." So did he seduce Claire, or did Claire pursue him, or is this just confusing contradictory bull shit? The main character is exhibiting a diminishing intellect right before our eyes. Why? Why is the author lobotomizing this guy right at the beginning of this chapter?

"It had nearly cost me my marriage and the memory of that far outweighed the memory of the hot sex Claire and I had shared. Our breakup was bad, too. George had found us, terrible words were exchanged, and I'd slunk away to come home to a very tearful and angry wife. Our marriage survived, but barely. And now the specter of that affair was back. It was the last thing I wanted." What The Fuck? Didn't he start this chapter stating he needed to revisit, investigate Claire Haskell? Isn't it now clear that the "specter of that affair" is somehow energizing his wife's sex drive, sexual fantasies, her sexual appetite? And he's recalling and reminiscing about this 19 years ago tragedy, without wondering, and emphatically pursuing, why his wife now finds their affair so exhilarating?

"It was a terrible betrayal on both Claire's and my part, a dark blot on my character I could never erase. I had committed a crime against our marriage that carried an eternal debt to Myra, a debt that could never be repaid." Ahhhh, now its becoming more clear. The author is manipulating the character to justify his allowing his wife to fuck another man. I mean, he owes her, right? Myra has some strange cock due, as payback, right? And the author is impatient to setup the cuckolding. Its only a few sentences later when the setup for the cucking begins:

"During one of our walk breaks Myra asked, "Would you really give me to Rich for a weekend like you said?" That's when I realized where this was going. And that's when I skipped the rest of the story and went right to the comments.

Thank you LW commenters for saving me from having to endue another camouflaged cuck story. I see that Myra apparently fucks Rich, but somehow its her husband's fault, or at least his permission and enablement? The same husband who was ready to kill her previous fuck candidate? Remember, that other husband, from the previous chapters? Wow, I always suspected it existed, but this is the most definite evidence I've seen yet: Martian Cuck Ray! The poor bastard never had a chance.

I promise to read the whole thing, once all chapters are finished. OK, not really read the whole thing, but wait until the entire work can be skimmed to determine if there is anything erotic or dramatic worth reading. Reading about the sex life of a stupid cuckold and a betraying manipulative bitch is not entertaining. I hope it was at least fun to write. It is dreadful to read.

I also promise I will wait to rate the entire work. Just maybe this poltroon will recover his balls from the Martians and reassert the flawed but masculine character that started this story. I know, I know, don't hold my skepticism.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous promises in anonymous comments are worthless

Long anonymous comments provide self gratification to the craven commenter but really have no credibility. How can you respond or dialog with vapor (vapour east of the atlantic and in the frozen north and in australia but their toilets swirl backwards so what do you expect)

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
That is really a good piece of writing

I especially enjoyed Dr Coooper's introspection at the beginning, and on the third page. If you can do that for Myra, would love to see it! Not big on cuckolding, or those that enjoy that kink, but sharing is a bird of a different feather. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a disappointment

Husband was played by the wife and supposed friend. I would have left while they were engaged in there session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a story

I know it's just a story, but I hated it.

This is how society is changing the male population. Need to man up. You'll regret it soon if you don't.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Liked first 3

But totally lost interest after chap 4. Thought this guy was growing a pair and keeping the straight, but a little pot and deception sends him down in flames. Shame to lose a good story to the cuck crowd. You got me TR, but not again.

sethgofigersethgofigeralmost 6 years ago
another story like this

https://shamingroom.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/sacred-boundries/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The writer did a poor job on this sequel. 1* for this bad tale

The husband was played by his wife and supposed friend. The wimp husband was turned into a cuck and his wife gave him a sloop seconds.....and that’s just discussing enough to throw the slut wife out his life.

Bad end for the wimp cuck husband. He deserved better.

1* for this bad and ugly tale.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
More Chapters?

For the first four chapters this story had some tension and dramatic interest. Now it looks like becoming a bog standard wife-sharing story. I am not sure why you would bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5

Sorry to disagree with most of the other people, but I loved it. Glad to hear his prior mistress is on the horizon. Hoping his inability to get her off during penetration makes him take his workout/sobriety efforts seriously. Please continue

Ms. Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enough for me

Gave his wife away!

Wimp. *1*

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
WTF

You said no sex with your friend. You are one stupid writer. Just couldn't keep a good story good. Well now you've lost half your readers. What exactly were you thinking when you wrote this? You had a 5 star a 4 star and a three star now a one star-and all future stories will be one star. How fucking dumb are you?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
Good stopping point!

I suspect you'll lose story quality if you go to another chapter. But----it's your story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Done

Done reading on page2.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
WTF?

This was interesting, then it became disgusting. You fucked with us. Now we definitely don't need to talk.

Not good enough to rate anything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good cucky

Glad the cucky husband was revealed. They are indeed pathetic losers, but fun to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so basically a swinging story

About a completely. Stupid and hypocritical couple who wont just get it done with and have an open marriage. Some people are into that, fine, but I can't stomach whiners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was A Good Story

I think this was going to be a good story of a devoting husband and a loving wife with plenty of teasing. Now it it seems to be a swinging / wife sharing story.. After what the husband and wife went through with David Newton character only to then let her fuck an old boyfriend !

Why would the husband character allow this after he had a conversion with Rich about the trip not be a fuck meet ! ?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Sad waste of writing talent, deeply disappointing turn to cuck, stupid, and sleazy

Cops and pot, not likely.

Totally doesn't fit with him trying to reclaim his life, except by the tenuous notion it will even the cheating scale

Friend ain't much of one, dude got played. Ick

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
PS

Hope I am wrong and you will veer this back out of cuck hood

kurmuginkurmuginalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping they would be able to resist the adultry. He seems to be trying to get back into shape for his wife. Now it doesn't seem to matter any longer. She has taken a new persona, that of promiscuous wife (Loving Wife). Sad.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@oldbearswitch

Your comment about pot and cops got a chuckle. Yeah, there are cops, and then there are cops. It's who you know! Thanks for commenting. Ch 5 is just about written.

Tennesseered

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Damn!

That was hot and completely destructive. The friend gave her something that she never had before and now the husband will begin to percolate....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oops!

Guess hubby changed his mind in the heat of action. Wifey was already hot to trot, so the transition to another cock was seamless for her. All those promises beforehand went out the window for everyone. Well, that’s more interesting than boring old monogamy, and that makes this story interesting. Wonder how they’ll feel in the morning? Buyer’s remorse?

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 6 years ago
Mixed feelings!

I have mixed feelings on this chapter. Yeah, the sex was hot, but something precious was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SHARING

When Rick prevented her returning to her husbands bed as she wished the couple should have kicked Rick into touch because he had showed disrespect for her and her husband. Just told him never come back or near them again, just good bye Rick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different than the usual LW story

A little of everything in this one. After professions of fidelity and loyalty they DO IT ANYWAY. Maybe it’s the story of how a man can be led by circumstances to share his wife with a friend. Hot dialogue between them. Sure to outrage the semper fidelis in marriage fundies, who shouldn’t be reading this smut anyway. But it’s really good smutz! 5 stars for a new author. Keep writing, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

Why did he let his wife fuck that guy? Hot, though. Wish my wife would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Idiot Trolls

People DO realize that the "Loving Wives" category involves extra- marital sex, and men sharing their wives, right? Not sure why people get all upset with the cuckolding.

These are stories written by amateur writers on a free website. If you don't like it, then don't read it. Otherwise, STFU!

Good story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good plot, ewcellent writing..a great story that I will rezd again

A very good plot, excellent writing..a great story that I will read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Nursing home" and "Viagra"

Two terms that instantly kill the mood.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

And this is where I lose respect for hubby. Here is where he became a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait Just One Minute

Wendell put a gun in David Newton's ear for trying to seduce Myra; but he willingly allowed her to go to his friend Rich's bed, after finding out that Rich and Myra had been sex partners in college and had been recently keeping company behind Wendell's back. To me it is obvious...Wendell had had a 13-week torrid sex affair with his wife's friend Claire; now Myra plans to cuckold Wendell by using his friend Rich. Talk about revenge. And who better than Rich?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an a asshat.

How can he expect to give away his wife without giving away his self respect? Pretty incongruous when you consider husband is also a verb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just HAD to go there

with the cuck b's. Almost quit reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And the cuck emerges...

He goes from not putting up with the sharing or cheating to giving her away...just another cuck author! Gave it a 2.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
WTF!

I'm now confused by hubby's sending her to Rich. I don't mind cuck stories but this was a surprise.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
“We can’t undo this.”

True, once done, it cannot be undone. Nor can it be stopped, in most cases! Certainly not in this case. The three of them do sound mature enough to not let it go awry.

5*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
What a sucker

Got set up and walked right into the obvious. Betting line says she's been fucking around on him the whole marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"privileged to listen" WTF? C'mon man

I was enjoying this story, then Boom! Insta-Cuck! Aaaaannd, Boom Insta-1. Not sure I'm gonna finish this chapter, let alone go on to the next.

What had he done or said that she would take to mean that he would be glad she left the doors open so he could listen?

Pretty sure I'd have been getting dressed and headed for the car by that point.

BTW who says "Not even." besides now this author here and MM? It's, heh, not even a sentence.

Maybe this is MM trying out a new act.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Still fun

It reads like real life to me. People promise and demand all kinds of things and go back on their word. Yeah, Wendell got played. Headstrong Myra is back in the game. In spite of Wendell getting the better of David, she still means to fuck around whether Wendell likes it or not. She has him back on his heels again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You write what you write

But I have now lost interest in this story . Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's not the only one confused...

Why did he go from adamantly denying sharing to doing just that in a span of hours... And gladly fucked her right after she had taken a lover... No thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The train wreck is complete

I'd advise you to stop posting but I know this is an old story. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These lurkers would not know great writing even if the author was Steinbeck or Dickens. Really good.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Wendell's and Myra's (hitherto) conventional ethics about marriage--valuing sexual exclusivity above all else--were starting to get on my nerves. So I was pleased indeed to see, over the course of this chapter, Wendell's views getting 'way more complex, Myra getting in touch with her wild side, and the two of them still loving and caring for each other at the end. And the sex scenes are well-written indeed: inventive, psychologically plausible, very sexy, very erotic. Good work indeed, TR. Five stars, for sure.

Now Wendell needs to get over his guilt about Claire and Cheryl--and stop reading the messages on his wife's phone!

I'm looking forwards to Claire's reappearance in everyone's life.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Yeah, you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck no. You get all steamed up about her fucking another man and then just give her away. Extremely inconsistent with the character presented. If this guy is a cuck, he wouldn't have much of a problem with David fucking her. You lost me. You don't save your wife, the love of your life, from a lion and then throw her out to a hyena.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 1 year ago

This is so incredibly well-written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So it would seem that the MC is Rich's sub. Not sure I can buy the story, personally at this point I'd be cashing out of the relationship. Once a door to this has been opened its impossible to close it. Eventually she will cheat because that special bond has been broken. Though in reality it was broken when he cheated on her years ago.

dikupinyadikupinya8 months ago
wtf?

why the hell would he share his wife? If a man truly loves his wife she is his and only his. In my opinion, this episode sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well written and all that. I will never get what a married man gets out of watching someone else fuck his wife. Not my cup of tea. if ever happened and divorce wasnt end result, the feelings of anything/everything for my wife would change, feelings of love and trust and etc wld all be different henceforth. If i were the MC in this particular instance, the future wld be different, any pride i'd had for myself for anything wld be diminished, any love for wife wld be lessened, less pure, less passionate etc, any friendship or love for rich wld be diminished, everything in life wld be coarsened, corrupted and debased. Trust, already weak elsewhere, would be lost w/ those i most trusted and everything in the world would be changed by this new feeling , loss of respect for self, for marriage, for wife and for freind. there wld be no reclaiming, and any future sex wld be fucking not lovemaking, cant compete w/ whatever went on b/w wife and friend. So a distance would start to grow b/w all of the participants in this episode, and while wifey and friend might benefit, I would not and this new relationship wld kill something in all and certainly the marriage wld end up failing, sooner or later. If nothing else due to my loss of pride and self respect. If i really did like love the wife and friend, id kill myself (since already dying inside)and let them see if they can recover w/ ea other and be happy. rk

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

Two years after first reading this chapter, I reread it. It holds up to another reading very well. The writing style is polished, the sex scenes are very erotic, and I like the narrator/MC even more than I did on first reading. Most of the unhappy comment writers want to read about a cartoon world where the he-man husband rules the household, the wife is devoted and totally sexually exclusive to him, and any lapse from wifely fidelity triggers immediate disgust and divorce. Any departure from these roles turns the husband into a despicable "cuck" (and apparently a homosexual as well) and the wife into a despicable "whore."

.

But Tennesseered insists that any human being is a complex mixture of strengths and weaknesses, that mature love is complicated and marriage even more complicated. That the spouse you love deeply will never be the spouse of your fantasies. That your wife is your equal and not your subordinate. That feeling deep affection or love for someone in addition to your spouse is perfectly possible. That a lapse in sexual exclusiveness need not end a marriage--unless one spouse insists that it does. It all rings true. This is erotic fiction for mature adults only, and I admire it a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He wants no booze up at the lake house and tells Rich no fucking his wife! But hey bring along that weed and we'll get blitzed. Nothing can go wrong with that. Not like it's worse than being drunk. :/

Anyway it was ruined for me by sharing his wife. The wife he was trying to stop sleeping with someone else so defiantly. The wife he says he doesn't share. What bullshit.

The whole story so far was about him fighting to get his marriage back on track and keep his wife but then he just says "go fuck him" and she's like "yeah OK." What was the point of it all? Way to ruin it and turn a good story into pointless cuck shit.

NicealloverNiceallover2 months ago

This chapter is a turning point. It was a time to atone for his affair that had eroded his marriage and brought it to the brink of extinction. The critics are wrong. Can’t they see it? He was being punished for his behavior years before. It was a catharsis necessary for the score to be even. Rich was the well deserving friend who was married to a ghost of a wife and who needed help . Myra needed to find a lover to restore balance to her marriage. Let’s face it. Would the critics be so outraged if he had caught Myra cheating and had a revenge fuck? This was Myra’s revenge fuck with Rich. It was a warning shot across the bow that she was capable of having an affair just as much as her husband. I don’t know what is going to happen next. However, I hope it’s a one time thing . She had done it before in college to get her husband back. They weren’t married then so I don’t count it as an affair.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

When the MC started sharing I started skimming. I just looked at the tags. I really need to get in the habit of reading them before the story. Would have saved me some anguish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES