We Need to Talk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew her so well! She was hugely excited and as a consequence, submissive. She was performing a very submissive act which in turn led her to higher levels of excitement and so on in a climbing spiral of lust. It was dizzying to think of my wife totally surrendering herself to lust! Rich might think she was performing for him, and she was, but she was really doing this for herself, winding herself up tight. And also for me, since she had left both bedroom doors open for me to hear. Myra was in a wicked, giving mood.

I could hear Rich vocalize louder and louder and I knew his climax was approaching. I knew Myra would redouble her efforts and urge him to cum in her mouth using all the little tricks she'd learned over the years. Rich was receiving a spectacular blowjob from my wife and I felt the sharp ache of jealousy.

Then he started. Rich bellowed and cursed and it went on and on. The marijuana must have had the same effect on Rich as me, prolonging the buildup and prolonging the intense pleasure of ejaculation. I heard him collapse onto the creaking bedsprings with a loud sigh and I heard Myra padding to the bathroom. She'd brush her teeth and wash her face, then return to bed. His bed, I was sure, and I was shortly proved right.

I heard voices and the sounds of kissing. Myra's laughter was a particularly potent inciter of jealousy, I was finding out. I didn't think I could stand to listen to this if she had been with anyone else but Rich. Soon I heard Myra gasp and the bedsprings begin a rhythmic squeeking.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, yes, yes!" she said, clearly over the sounds of Rich's low grunting and the creaking bedsprings. He was fucking her now and if I knew Myra, she'd be taking it missionary. She was far too excited to explore any other positions. She'd want Rich to fuck her hard and fast and bring her to an intense finish, something I'd been unable to do earlier. It sounded like it was working because Myra was getting increasingly vocal.

I suddenly realized she might fall asleep in his bed and stay the night! I had to have her back, I couldn't bear to sleep alone, not after listening to this! Would she come back on her own or would I have to go get her? I knew bringing her back would not be well received, by neither Rich nor Myra. But she was my wife! She belonged to me and I was sharing her! I was the generous one! I was letting her seek her pleasure with another man, and my friend Rich was the beneficiary. Come what may, she had to come back to me!

Myra's climax was building when I remembered I should take a dose of Viagra. She would be coming back to my bed, one way or the other, and I expected to give her a good, hard fucking when she did. I rummaged in my travel bag and found my pills. I took two, a double dose, then realized I needed water to swallow them. I went to the bathroom as silently as possible and drew a glass of water to wash them down.

I couldn't help myself. Myra's rising crescendo of wails and Rich's frantic grunting drew me toward their open door. I crept down the hall with my heart pounding in my ears. I peered inside and even though I had correctly interpreted the action, the sight of my wife being fucked by my friend was shocking.

Myra was on her back with her legs locked behind Rich's lower back. Her hands were grasping at his upper back, roaming his skin as if searching for a better purchase. I could just see her face in the the crook of his shoulder. She tossed her head side to side, sending her hair flying. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth was half-open in a look of complete sexual abandon, wailing and gasping in time with his thrusts.

Rich was driving into her at a feverish pace; hard, relentless, over and over again. In the moonlight, I could make out his thick penis driving in and out, her inner lips dragging in and out on his shaft. His scrotum, which I was sure Myra had licked and suckled earlier, was high and tight. Shockingly, his shaft and her entire perineum were covered in a white froth; her vaginal secretions having been whipped like egg whites by his driving cock. The sight of it took my breath away.

I was experiencing Myra in a new way, watching and listening to her enjoy sex with another man. I was seeing things and hearing things I hadn't noticed during our own lovemaking. It was an odd feeling, like an out-of-body experience, seeing my wife respond to another man's touch, similar but not quite the same as with me. I felt at once a closeness with her but also a sense of distance, like a gap opening between us. She was off in another world with another man, and at that exact moment in time she was a million miles away from me.

My own cock was as hard as it'd ever been, and I suspected I would ejaculate from the slightest stimulation. I wanted to save myself for reclaiming Myra, so I kept my hands off of myself.

Rich was attuned to Myra's impending orgasm and he began driving even harder into her.

"Squeeze my cock, baby, squeeze it just like that, yeah, make it good for both of us," he grunted, slamming into her like a jackhammer.

With a loud gasp and cry, Myra reached the climax she had been working for all evening. It was a good one and I expected Rich to finish soon thereafter, but he kept driving into her; he wasn't finished yet. Myra's superb cock sucking and Rich's resulting strong orgasm had given him staying power; that and probably a dose of Viagra.

I was concerned because I knew Myra became very sensitive after her climax and she would not want more stimulation, but Rich kept right on fucking her. She began squirming, trying to get away, but Rich kept up a steady pace, although in a more gentle fashion.

"Uh, stop, Rich...uh...I can't keep going...please, let me rest, oh, oh, oh!" she pleaded while Rich continued grunting and fucking my wife, steady as a metronome.

I knew the overstimulation would drive Myra wild and I briefly considered asking him to stop, but they hadn't yet seen me and I didn't want to give myself away. She was grasping at the sheets with her hands and twisting under him, but Rich held her down while he continued his steady thrusting.

And then something happened I had never seen. Her writhing smoothly changed back to synchronous thrusting, working with him, and her breathing again became regular and gasping. He had fucked her through one orgasm and now, surprisingly quickly, he was fucking her to a second.

I watched in wonder as she rapidly rode the crest of a wave to another orgasm, equally as strong as the first from all sounds and appearances. Rich quickly followed, bellowing like a bull as he unloaded into my wife's well-used pussy.

They lay together for long minutes, both panting heavily, and I took the opportunity to return to Myra's and my room. I was shaken by what I had seen but aroused to a fever pitch. Watching Rich and my wife fuck each other was the most intense thing I had ever seen.

I lay in bed waiting for whatever was to happen next. I realized, as far as I knew, Rich and I were the only two men who had ever enjoyed Myra and brought her to sexual ecstasy. Myra and I had nearly come to grief with David Newton. The thought of him sexually enjoying my wife brought murderous thoughts to mind and I quickly put them to rest. He was out of the picture now, probably for years.

I heard water running in the bathroom and the sounds of someone brushing their teeth. And then she was back! She closed the bedroom door and crossed the room.

She looked frowsy and bedraggled after her intense fucking. She smiled wanly and slipped into bed. She smelled of peppermint toothpaste, soap, and fresh sweat, some of it masculine. I held her close, squeezing her nearly too tight.

"Fuck me Wendell, fuck me back into your bed. Make me yours again. Just roll on top of me and fuck me. Do it right now. Please," she pleaded.

I did. Her pussy felt puffy and impossibly slick, and my hard cock just fell inside. Myra winced ever so slightly but she urged me on. It didn't take long. Minutes later my orgasm arrived in an unstoppable rush and I again enjoyed the intense pleasure of her body. It wasn't lovemaking but neither was it raw fucking. It felt different than either and I realized I was re-staking my claim, retaking ownership of what was rightly mine.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, searching my face.

"No. Are you? I gave you away to be fucked," I replied, kissing her mouth. I didn't care where her mouth had been, my wife was back in my arms.

"No, I'm not mad. It's just a little confusing right now," she replied.

"I am so glad you came back. I was so afraid you would spend the night in his bed," I said. "I couldn't stand that."

"I would never do that. You asked me to come back and I did. I wanted to," she said.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Hmmm-mmm," she replied. "Did you hear us? I left the doors open for you."

"God, yes! It was incredible, like nothing I've ever heard," I gushed. Then I thought better and curbed my enthusiasm until I'd had time to better think this through.

"I thought you'd like it. Now let's go to sleep. We'll talk more in the morning and I'll make us all a big breakfast with lots of coffee."

"We still good?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby, we're still good," she said.

Then, after a few minutes and as our breathing settled down she added, "And Baby? Thank-you."

*****

Thanks for reading! Chapter 05 has cast off and there's been a Claire Haskell sighting off the port bow. Batten down the hatches!