All Comments on 'We Need to Talk Ch. 05'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 6 years ago
Gripping. So different

from the usual fare at LW. Great cliffhangers, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He went from tough guy to coward pretty quick.

Makes no sense.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Wendell in chapter 1 is so radically different from the pussy in subsequent chapters... I don't remember reading such a polar change in a character before. From stern refusal to even consider letting her get friendly with David Newton, Wendell then practically throws his wife at his best friend.

The constant realisation's by Wendell that he's being played by his wife, but he just goes along with it anyway makes him seem weak and pathetic. If Rich and Myra have fallen in love, it's 100% Wendell's fault for not nipping this fiasco in the bud right at the start. The idiot sent his wife to go fuck his friend, what the hell did he expect?

My prediction is that Myra's going to end up with Rich, leaving Wendell to be with Claire Haskell and his newfound daughter. Myra probably already knew that he had a daughter with Claire, that's why she was paranoid Wendell would leave her and why she's been seducing Rich. Even if she didn't know, this will be the catalyst for their divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This IS different

Not the usual LW fare. Won’t satisfy the BTB crowd who are looking for revenge. If you think unconditional love for your wife, despite her failings, is a sign of masculine weakness, steer clear.

ausfetausfetalmost 6 years ago

This tale gets better as it goes on. The first few chapters were well written, amusing and had unexpected scenes, but four and five take us somewhere different, somewhere more adult and more focussed on 'life after children' and middle aged sexuality. There's a maturity to Wendell, Myra and Rich. They understand and create boundaries.

But.... who IS Jillian's father?

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
Bait, switch and gloating

What a bad seller this author this! 2 stars. I stopped reading at the A/N.

Yet another to avoid in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So he will be taking all her shit for the rest of his life because of his ancient affair.

He is such a cowardly self indulgent wimp. She disrespects and emasculates him more than once but he blames himself for what he did years ago. 2*

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesalmost 6 years ago
This Is Very Emotionally Pulling

As I read, my stomach is in knots because this is so real and emotionally gripping. My take is that Myra is not telling the truth about anything at this point. Wendell has it right when he believes that she is in love with Rich. She tells him not to go with her because Rich needs a woman. How would she know something like that if she wasn’t already intimate with him? That is something only a person who has been intimate with another person would know. They have been having an affair. Having a true best friend, there is no way that I wouldn’t want my best friend there with me at a time like that. He never once called Wendell back. He didn’t need to because he already had the person there with him that he loved and needed the most. You only feel that way if you have already been intimate with the other person.

“She made dinner for him and his brothers and the brothers left after dinner....” Another lie! She fulfilled her desire for multiple men that night and probably the night before. How can you love someone and keep them from their best friend at a time like that. That just doesn’t add up. There were ulterior motives. Myra realizes that she has desires that Wendell won’t be able to handle and the desires weigh more to her that her love for him. She had divorce papers for him before in the beginning of the story. Feelings like that just don’t change over night. She realizes that this is her chance to grab Rich because he will be able to handle her desires and she reached out to Claire and established a connection because she knows the Wendell was once in love with her (and probably still is) and he would have someone he could have because she is leaving him for Rich: 1) Rich can better handle her desires and still be with her and even lead her into further adventures into them. 2) She believes that Wendell can still love Claire (that is why she made up the story about being afraid that Wendell will leave her for Claire...to plant the seed). I wouldn’t put it past Myra if she found out through contact with Claire that he had a child by Wendell and is manipulating the situation for her exit from the marriage. Can’t wait to read the final chapter.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Very intriguing

Rollercoaster dynamic. Running the gamut of emotions. Wow. Where is this going. A veritable powderkeg. Classic (erotic) melodrama. This isn’t your everyday cuck and bull story. This is relationships coming apart and reforming. Stay tuned. Thanks*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

We know going in that this is a BDSM/Fetish story. Post this garbage there. Awful tale of abuse and stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

5 stars

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
WOW now you throw an

illegitimate daughter into the mix to make Myra seem like a saint??? Dell's life in going down the shitter and he had nothing to do with it.....The old adage "with friends like that who needs enemies"

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Solved

Dell shoots myra, rich shoots dell, claire shoots rich, claire goes to jail, jillian runs away with her brother.....lol

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
List me

Thought this was going to be a decent series, but not happening. Cheating, BDSM, cuckold, only thing missing is incest, and that may be coming. I'm out.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Looking for the Final Chapter

The best compliment I can give you is that I am looking forward to the final chapter despite the fact that the three main characters all infuriate me with their ridiculous rationalisations.

And to the commentator who talked of Rich's "unconditional love". Dogs love unconditionally. Humans don't.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Keep writing it's a good storyline. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

I hate cuck stories no man lets his wife fuck someone else.somethingvabout this story is different and I want to finish it.but it's confused me

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
A rare gem

to read a series that is this compelling. I like the fact that every character is flawed. It is so much more like real people than protagonist and villain or hero. Looking forward to the next chapter. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Somebody is going to lose

Big time... and it really doesn't matter who....they all deserve to hurt... the only one I like is Jillian. She has been hurting for years already and is here to get revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some much melodrama!

Is this a soap opera?

Hahahaha.

TnexTnexalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I really like the story. I can’t understand why it is not scoring better? Keep it up regardless of the score. My prediction is that Myra and Rich have been going at it for sometime and Myra feels guilty so she is trying to bring Clair back into the picture so Dell isn’t hurt as bad as he would be if he was left alone. Sinical right!

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 6 years ago
Wendell is really

A submissive. Myra ACTS submissive when she decides to, but basically, what Myra wants, Myra gets, and Wendell gives in. It didn't start that way in the first chapter, but looks like that's the direction it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

Myra betrayed Dell... that affair a long time ago doesn’t count anymore, they reconciled and worked it out it’s not like he’s cheated since. Then he has that weekend away and gives her what she needs, a lover and gets her to promise that it was a lake house thing, and what does she do? Sleeps with rich after his wife dies. Yes grief can have a terrible effect on a person, but Rich isn’t blameless! He’s been cheating on Helen for years, if not their whole marriage by what I can guess from reading. Dell has every right to be angry and feel betrayed, how can he trust her now? How can he know it was only that one (or two) night after Helen died??? Her word alone leaves much to be desired in my mind. Good twist at the end with Jillian though. Can’t wait to see how this plays out in the end. I hope things work out with Dell and Myra but I’m not to happy with her right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As I said before...

Myra and Rich are setting up Dell and have been cheating on him. Claire has been out of the picture for 19 years and was of no threat. I agree with other posters that Myra brought Claire into the picture as a way of mitigating her own adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't wait to see if the whore is going to settle for Rich or her patient ever loving husband I suspect she will want to keep both so Wendel will divorce her as his patience will run out and will no longer want to share.

Awaiting CH.6 with baited breath.

If it good it may get 5 stars instead of 3 stars.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Finally.

Finally a decent chapter with content. 4*

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 6 years ago
What...

@Maxxxstyles said....ditto. (Not that that is the outcome I'm hoping for, but I'm fairly convinced the author is heading in that direction.)

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 6 years ago
What can I say?

Dell is being played and what's worse, he knows it. Dell just has not realized the depths of the deception. Think about this for a second... Both Myra and Rich both promised no seduction attempts or anything not above board at the lake house... And yet, she brings that sexy outfit anyway, knowing what she will use it to manipulate Dell. She waits until they are all high, then she strokes Dell's lust and fogginess from being high against him. She manipulates him into sharing her with Rich…. Making him think it was his idea, when that was her goal all along. Then the next day while on the hike, she manipulates Dell into moving the goal posts with very little effort… She gets to fuck Rich only at the Lake house. Anyone who knows human nature, that will only be a short time before the limits will be moved again. But they promised… And we know their promises mean nothing.

There is definitely more going on between Rich and Myra than Dell knows about. They are spending a lot of time together behind Dell’s back. Then Myra spending 2 nights with Rich after Rich’s wife’s passing…. Dell should have called, left messages and texts basically saying, “Come home NOW, or go ahead and file your divorce papers!!”

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

this is the 1st Ive commented after all 5 chapters , I like this story , Its got real life issues and a nice twist at exactly the right time. I think myras gang bang will take a back burner. haha

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 6 years ago
One more point

The only reason Dell is putting up with this whole situation is because he feels he has no moral ground to object... He feels like a hypocrite since he had the affair with Claire. And Myra is using that guilt to her advantage.

Tennesseered, are we getting close to the rest of the story?

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Going well

And getting better and better as it goes along with the many twists and turns in the story and new insights into the characters. Also well written and very readable.

All this despite that I don't like several of the the things the characters are doing.

I'm looking forward to what comes next, far more than I was after the first two chapters.

Going very well,

Lue

senorlongosenorlongoalmost 6 years ago
I couldn't believe your simple mistake

when you wrote about her "taught areolae." I never knew that breasts were capable of learning. Of course, you meant "taut" which has an entirely different meaning. That's why I always read anything I write at least eight times. Yes, that's a pain in the ass, but I almost always find the mistakes my lousy typing has produced. Other that that one boo boo I thought it was great. You have captured Wendell's churning emotional states perfectly. I'm looking forward to the next installment and the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff!

There are prices to pay and thank you for pointing that out. Two wrongs don't make a right. Once again a weak husband lets his wife's inner whore out to play and he's surprised when it stays out against his wishes. Long ago an advice columnist told a mother that once her daughter became sexually active it wasn't likely that she'd stop. It's the same with a spouse. Once they get the ok to fuck around it isn't likely they'll limit it to one time.

There are lessons here. Take them to heart.

R.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
I couldn't believe it either, SenorLongo

But with areolae that have been taught what to do, at least those parts of her anatomy will know how to behave appropriately. There have been doubts about some of her other parts.

If that's the only query commenters have about TennesseeRed's use of language, it suggests a competence beyond the average we see here. TR registered on the site in 2008 and this is his first submitted story. It would appear that his ten year wait and reading the stories of other authors before submitting this one has paid off with a well-constructed story for the rest of us.

Lue

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Oops! (From the author.)

The pitfalls of self editing! Thanks, Senorlongo, now I’ll go read your stuff. And thanks, Luedon, for the compliment. A previous chapter had a double ‘the’. I wonder how many times I read this residual editing error and missed it? Funny how errors jump out once a story is published. The eye-brain dyad is good at smoothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Helen Died Twice?

Seemed like she was dead and gone at the start of Ch. 5 and then died again later on in the chapter. Maybe it's just me.

Aside from that, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I take it this means

We'll be moving on from btb to swinging and now to incest.

This shit is all over the map.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 6 years ago
Good characters

I like how you've developed the characters, particularly Myra, who went from cheated on innocent to manipulative bitch cheater in five chapters. They all feel real, which makes for a good read.

As for where you're heading, I think you've gotten better as you've gone along. I know where I'd go with this, but this is your child ... take it where you want. Don't let others tell you where it should go.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
thank God

Please stop prolonging this dribble. Hes a cuckold and doesnt want to do anything about it. Same story cuckold fag bs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

So far mixed feelings between really good and what a bunch of assholes.

I hope you bring a good last chapter to this very convoluted story.

T.T.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Very messy, Trandall9991

Well may you thank your God. A prolonged dribble would be an awful sight.

Dribble (v & n): "allow saliva to flow from the mouth."

Although: "also soccer & hockey: move the ball forward."

Maybe that's the definition you intended. As I and others have said in earlier comments about this story, it has developed some interesting twists as it has gone along.

But probably not this one: "also basketball: bounce the ball to advance or control it."

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!!

I really like how you have weaved this story. Believe it or not I have a friend of mine who this happended to. The girl (a college freshman) took a DNA test and he found out she was his daughter. He did the same thing Mya did with the cop and went over to the old flame and stayed three days. His wife tried to go to the boyfriend and he told her that he didn't have feelings for her. Her husband never came back from the old flame. They got divorced six months later

SyzothSyzothalmost 6 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

In my humble opinion, the most well-written stories are the ones that make you think and feel some kind of emotion, whether it's joy, disgust, happiness, sadness, jealousy, and more. This story really plays on the most basic human emotions, and just when you think you have everything somewhat figured out, another curveball gets thrown your way.

Bravo, TR. Please keep the stories coming.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

What a complete fucking disgrace. I take back all the good things I said about this story. Wife is a lying manipulative bitch, the best friend a back stabber of the worst kind and Hubby the clueless cuck. Fuck this rancid shit. *1

jharpjharpover 5 years ago
Second read.

Now that I've calmed down I can give a more thorough analysis of this. I was right on my first read and review. And someone else pointed out what a bait and switch the author pulled on us. They are correct because it is.I feel deceived and lied too. And at present I'm of the belief the author did it deliberately. The author quite clearly set one thing up then deceived us the reader by flipping the script. We get a reasonably flawed man who realizes his marriage and his health have gone down the drain and so he takes steps to fix it. And deals with a would be Lothario. Wonderful stuff there. This story was solid when it stuck to that script. And truthfully such stories are a rare gem here on Literotica that I cherish them. But then things took a horrible turn into cuckville.

Suddenly the Husband just gives his wife to his best friend. What the ever loving fuck!? Has his wife and friend make promises we all know they have no intention of keeping. He goes from flawed but respectable to simpering cucky boy in less than two pages. Suddenly the wife who seemed fairly sensible and loving turns into an manipulative bitch who's still pissed off from an affair decades old. And she loves to twist the knife in his heart. Why didn't shes just divorce him then? Nah, she apparently has no real self respect. She decides to pretend to reconcile while she plots malicious betrayal. And on top of that we find out she's been texting the best friend all this time. What have they been saying? Why is the wife hiding her phone and locking it? When you are married you have no real right to privacy from your spouse. That which affects them affects you.

But Hubby isn't doing anything about it. Hes just sitting and taking it. The man who fought for his marriage in the first installments is the man who simply cucked himself in these installments. It makes no sense unless the author deliberately and maliciously deceived us. The husband has every right to feel angry and frustrated with the situation, damn the affair he had two wrongs don't make a right. Now we get introduced to the protagonists possible daughter.

I'll make a prediction right now. The wife knew and said nothing. Which alo is an unforgivable betrayal, but shows what a hypocritical bitch she is. She'll also use this to twist the knife in his heart to hurt him more, but make it seem as if it's not deliberate. Then we'll find out shes now using it as an excuse to continue her affair with the best friend. This transgression 'justifies' her behavior. And of course with the husband having cut his balls off by this point will totally agree as he is now the simpering cuck who no longer deserves respect. 50/50 chance the husband and wife reconcile once she extracts the maximum amount of pain and humiliation she can from her hubby. Giving him his just deserts. Or...the daughter and daddy shack up and become incest lovers. Shes a younger version of the woman he cheated with. Genetic sexual attraction is a thing. And incest is a huge kink on Literotica. It could go either way.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Waiting

With bated breath. Pls finish this crazy plot.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Next

I am thinking that Myra may be planning to swap marriages to be with Rich and leave hubby to be with Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the final piece to the puzzle

i think her final night with rich and his bothers she had or was gangbanged.

with or without her approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marriage In The Very Near Future

I see women in the weeks to come married to one man, but supplying sex willingly to another needy man with the encouragement of the primary husband. Second temporary husband a widower, divorced friend, or cuckold. Primary husband used for financial support and social status...and sometimes to warm her up for her other responsibility.

If this story continues, I see Rich and his brothers taking Myra away from Wendell. But I see Wendell returning to Claire and his daughter Jillian. Springboard to another series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Stop right there". Meatloaf 1977

Please step away from the keyboard and stop writing.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
We Need

Th3 kerrle boils. I love the negative ranting. I'd stay back from open windows for a while. A solid four stars.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great writer

But im now pissed. Personally id have been done with her at the lakehouse. After this, while she was gone with rich, all cc would ve cancelled, funds rearranged and divorce lawyer gotten a sizeable payment. The story is well written but if there isnt some revenge here i probably wont be reading anymore of your writings. Its obvious her and rich set him up at the lakehouse and tgeir continued interaction and niw all this shows she doesnt really love her husband and has every intention of a love affair with rich and not just sex, love affair. She'd have come home to locks being changed and divorce papers

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
All this time

he thought he was driving the car. He's just that kid in a car seat with a plastic steering wheel in front of him. Myra and Rich are driving the car and he's just the chump. Probably has been since college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad, sad, sad . . .

These are three really fucked up people.

Myra: slut, cheater

Wendell: Idiot, Cuck

Rich: Predator, asshole. Best friend my ass

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Total disrespect...

and I don't believe for a minute that the lake was the first time since college. She's led him by the nose through all of this. Hell, the lawyer was probably the setup to it all. My wife and I live this lifestyle but the minute any disrespect started her ass would be gone. Personally, I'd have left the lake house the minute she mentioned the brothers. Either with her or without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Clair affair was 20 damn years ago

The horse has been dead for quite a while, put the whip away already.

**

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Painful!

I'd been having so much fun. Not so much fun, this one, but compelling as all hell. This is a great story.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Methinks Wendell doth protest too much ... after Myra goes off to comfort Rich. (Personally, I think she did exactly the right thing, including sharing Rich's bed overnight. She might have sent Wendell text messages more often, though.) Thank you for creating Claude--the one male character who maintains an even keel and a sense of perspective. Sort of like the "Chorus" in ancient Greek drama. I trust Wendell's emotions are less volatile in the Emergency Room than they are when he's elsewhere.

Quibbles aside, this chapter--like the others--is marvelously inventive and surprisingly engaging. Now I've got to go read the next chapter as soon as I post this comment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ok, its time to start hiding money, see a divorce atty and all that. Let the two of them make a life if they can, see if you can reconnect w/ your old lover of 20 yrs ago. Mc is kind of a luser and friend is just hanging around to boof the hot slut. Curious as hell as to why he lets himself be played by his wife? just cuz it always results in sex that for him is v good but for her is, meh? when shes only hot for cop? why did wife marry MC, best bet as a good provider, safe and manipulable, dumb so she can fuck around. Anyhow they both have been making mistakes and living a lie, lets fix that. wonder if the gross man at beginning of story had lost interest in life cuz he had realized that wife never loved him and that makes her a v good whore, getting skilled at sex and using it to manipulate and get her way w/ never any love for anyone but herself?

rk

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly5 months ago

she is such a selfish self serving bitch, dump her Wendall

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wait, Myra is worried Wendell will go back to Claire? So she thinks fucking another guy is going to make that LESS likely? Crazy slut wife logic? I don't get it. Honestly I think Myra's grip on reality is slipping. Then randomly going off to comfort Rich and telling her husband not to come around. Laughable really.

Anyway for me this story tanked. Started off well, had potential, then took a U-turn into shareville and cuckland for some reason and became like so many of the other stories involving slutwives. Too bad.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

Skillful writing. The story line sucks unless you get off on cuckholding and wife sharing. But frankly I am hooked so I am in to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES