We Needed a Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a tip of my imaginary hat. "Thank you," I said, picked up my book and my Nikon and headed out to look for the little path.

It was there and was certainly not easy to find and it led through the thick jungle for probably a quarter of a mile or a little more and, sure enough, there was the clearing and the beach and the ocean as well. As I looked around I noticed a rise in the ground at the back of the clearing. I wandered over and there were a couple of downed trees and some soft moss that would make a perfect place to sit and read. I did that for a while, then walked down to the ocean and splashed around in the warm water. This was, indeed, a very picturesque and peaceful place.

Back in my little perch I read for a while and then heard voices. And, they sounded familiar. Sure enough, three ladies emerged into the clearing and headed down toward the water. They all had on cover-ups, obviously covering bathing suits, and had a towel with them too. I debated but decided they weren't interested in seeing me. They threw down the towels and headed for the water, splashing and laughing and obviously having a good time. I continued reading and finally noticed they were out of the water and sitting on the towels. Then it got quiet and they were looking around. I was pretty well hidden so they weren't going to see me but I wasn't sure what they were looking for. It didn't take long to find out as they stood up and began stripping out of their bathing suits. Not one to miss a chance, I grabbed the Nikon and began snapping pictures through the 56X telephoto lens. Three cute butts headed for the water with a few boobs swinging from side to side. Great pictures that I didn't need to share unless the opportunity presented itself.

There was lots of giggling as they splashed around in the water as this was obviously at least one thing they could tell friends about the vacation. They were crouched down in the water, still talking and laughing when I spied trouble in the form of a pretty big guy, probably 6'-4" who popped out of the path into the clearing. He spotted the girls, stood there for a minute, then quickly moved forward, scooping up bathing suits, towels and cover-ups and headed back up the path. I debated about showing myself but, for some reason, didn't. He reappeared and strode down toward the water where the girls quickly saw him and suddenly only three heads were visible. He was talking to them and they to him but I was too far away to hear.

Suddenly it became clear what was being discussed as, in unison, the ladies stood up in the mid-thigh deep water. My Nikon continued to click away. There was more talking as he stood there looking at the three naked women and their goodies. Alison had her chin stuck out and I could tell she was being stubborn and maybe a little obstinate. I wasn't sure why as the watcher held all the cards. Alison pointed at him and then pointed again. He kind of nodded and reached down and slid his bathing suit to his knees. I didn't have a perfect view from where I was but I could see something rising up past the edge of his leg until it was clearly visible and parallel to the ground. He was obviously much better off than Marshall, Rich or myself and, to my slight surprise, Kirsten and the other two naked ladies were kind of staring at it. I saw some more talking, some shaking of heads and then some nods of ascent.

To my surprise, he sat down and then lay back on the sand, that thing sticking up and then falling back toward his stomach. Again, I was torn between breaking in or holding my ground. The latter won and I continued to click the Nikon. Alison knelt down beside him, wrapped her hand around his cock and began pumping it. She went on for a while, then sat back and Libby took over. She pumped a little harder and he kept his hands behind his head so he could watch. After a while it struck me that it would be Kirsten's turn soon and could I just sit here and watch that. I was actually breathing hard and could feel the erection pushing against my bathing suit. Libby stopped and Kirsten moved along side. She was staring at that cock as she wrapped her hand around it and began pumping. My wife was giving another man a hand job. The camera was on video now. She was working it faster and faster and I saw his head go back, his hips raise up and suddenly, a stream of milky liquid shot onto his stomach followed by another and one more. After that they just oozed out and ran over the head and down, covering the shaft and Kirsten's hand. She continued to pump sliding her hand up and down in the goo or his cum. Nodding, the guy sat up and looked at the girls who looked back, rather expressionless. Kirsten grabbed his swim trunks and wiped her hand on it, then threw it to him.

He stood up, pulled on the trunks and headed toward the path. The girls followed him and quickly reappeared with their clothes. I sat in my secluded spot a little stunned. What had I just seen and what had I just done – on not done? I had always wondered, and now I guess I knew. Seeing what had just happened had excited me and I hadn't wanted to stop it. I thought for a few minutes, then grabbed the camera and started clicking through the photos I'd taken. I particularly checked out Libby and Alison and liked what I saw. Then I played the video and felt my erection return, particularly right at the end. I checked the beach as the ladies were all dressed and talking together. They ran to the water, were in just a couple of minutes, like they were cleaning themselves off, then slowly walked back toward the path, I think giving that guy plenty of time to get where he was going.

I wandered back into the enclave, which was empty and was just plopping down beside that infamous hot tub when I heard a voice.

"Hi," Kirsten said as she walked up to me. Did you get some reading done?" she asked quite innocently.

"I sure did," I replied. "How about you?"

"Oh, we messed around," she said and then spread her arms, "and went swimming a little in the ocean."

"How was the swimming?"

"The water's nice and swimming is swimming." She looked away. "I think I'll change," and she went into the bungalow.

While she showered I downloaded the pictures and video onto the computer and then onto a memory stick, then hid that in my suitcase. I rechecked the computer and the camera to make sure I'd deleted the pictures which I had.

We had lunch, took a long walk on the beach, read a little more and it was time for dinner. We talked to the others, set a time and got ready. Kirsten did ask if I thought we'd do the nude hot tub again and I have to admit, much as I'd liked it, I wasn't sure it would happen again. I knew she was an interesting lady who, once her erotic fire got started, was very uninhibited. Maybe the sight of the naked men in the tub had been enough to get her started and she wanted it to happen again. But, how did that match up with what happened today, from all three of them?

We headed to dinner, were seated and ordered when, much to my chagrin, I saw our man from today enter the dining room. The ladies hadn't seen him yet but I also saw who was with him. If my wife would not have been Hugh Heffner's favorite, the lady on his arm would have been. She was at least six feet tall, and probably more with her heels on, long blond hair and totally gorgeous with a figure that would have been very appropriate for Playboy. She had legs that went all the way down, barely hidden by the short skirt she wore, and breasts that were large and carried very high. As she got closer I could see the absolute bluest eyes I had ever seen. Suddenly the girls spotted him and blanched, all except Alison, who jumped up and raced to the lady.

"Rhonda," she fairly screamed as the blue eyed face lit up.

"Alison," was the loud reply as they hugged. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this," the blond said with a lovely English accent.

Alison turned to us. "Guys, this is Rhonda. We went to college together and even roomed together one year. I haven't seen her since we graduated." She turned to us and gestured. "This is my husband, Rich, and these are Libby and her husband, Marshall, and Pat and his wife, Kirsten." So much for the "never see anyone you know" idea.

Rhonda nodded at each of us in turn, then said, "and this is my husband, Caleb," taking his arm and thrusting him forward. Now, speaking of an awkward moment for the three ladies, and me also although they didn't know it, they all spoke softly to Caleb who actually was having trouble making eye contact with them.

Rich, bless his heart, said, "Won't you two join us for dinner?" More awkwardness except from Rhonda, of course, who said they'd love to join us, and they quickly sat down. Alison and Rhonda talked a good bit and I watched them – actually I was looking at Rhonda because she was hard not to look at. Marshall and Rich drew Caleb into their conversation since they didn't know, and I tried to join in but I kept picturing that scene at the beach. Kirsten and Libby nervously looked at each other a lot.

But, dinner went on and things warmed up some and, of course, the wine after dinner as we sat there and had some delicious dessert made us all a little more relaxed. Continuing our all-over-the-country home-places we found that Rhonda and Caleb were actually from Canada with Rhonda, of course, originally being from England. If it was possible, it seemed that the ladies had relaxed a little and Rhonda, with her bubbling and uninhibited personality, was loosening things up.

Then, not surprisingly I guess, Marshall mentioned that we had gone hot tubbing last night after dinner and had a lot of wine and a lot of fun. Libby gave him a quick look but he just nodded. Then, as last night, the men headed for the bar and returned with two bottles each. We all headed for the hot tub, Caleb and Rhonda, being in a different enclave, stopped off there and we three couples went to our bungalows to change. I was dying to say something to Rhonda about Caleb but I didn't dare. That would come later, at a more appropriate time perhaps.

Kirsten turned and looked at me, dropped her head and rolled her eyes up to look at me. "This going to be a repeat of last night?" Kirsten asked.

"I dunno, what if it is?"

She signed. "I guess we'll all be naked again, and whatever else."

"Whatever else?"

"We'll be drunk and naked. Who knows," she added.

She had just slipped out of her clothes and was ready to don her bathing suit. I grabbed her and looked into her eyes. Her hand immediately grabbed my crotch as I pulled her to me and squeezed her butt cheeks with both hands. I grunted as she squeezed and her tongue quickly licked my lips.

"Better save it for later," she said. "Who knows what might happen." I wondered how many glasses of wine she'd had already because she seemed just a little randy with that remark.

Everyone got to the hot tub about the same time and we all climbed in. The tub was square and had two built in seats along each side to accommodate the eight people that would normally be vacationing in the four bungalows. As we'd done last night, we all climbed in with our glasses of wine, sitting beside our mate and having a bottle of wine close at hand sitting on the edge of the tub. It was a perfect arrangement. I did notice that Caleb had on a different bathing suit that he'd had on this morning and that thought brought back the picture of what I'd seen. I was pretty amazed that the three ladies were able to be as casual as they were in a hot tub with their morning blackmailer but I guess the wine had a soothing effect. The other possibility was, of course, that they had enjoyed the morning adventure, kinky as that would be. Rich and Marshall were asking Caleb details about his life in Canada and the girls were doing the same with Rhonda and I was mostly watching Rhonda who showed up in a pink bikini that hid very little and who was very animated as she answered questions. Somehow the subject of last night came up and Marshall, bless his heart again, somehow let it be known that we had been naked in the tub. Surprisingly, this seemed to interest Rhonda the most.

"Oh, we missed it," she said a sad look on her face. "But, this is tonight," and she looked around with a big smile. "Let's do it," she said enthusiastically.

I for one wasn't going to argue with this as I certainly enjoyed naked women, and particularly the possibility of seeing this new one naked. There was general agreement and it was decided that we would all stand and strip at once thus giving everyone a chance to see everyone else. That's what happened and my eyes were glued to Rhonda, who slid out of her bikini very smoothly. Her body had the look of a Playboy centerfold for sure. As we sat down, Caleb, with a big grin on his face, pointed to the seats next to his. "That's number one," he said, "and we go two, three and four clockwise. Now, just for interest, the women stay in their seats and the men move. One goes to four, two goes to three, three goes to one and four goes to two. Kind of musical hot tub. Let's move." A couple of questioning looks but we were all game.

The men stood up, giving the ladies a fine view of course, and began sloshing around to their new seats beside someone other than their mate. I, the lucky one, ended up next to Rhonda, Caleb was next to Libby, Rich next to Kirsten and Marshall with Alison. We were all snuggled down neck deep in the bubbling water.

Rhonda looked at me. "Where did you say you people were from?" she asked in that delightful English accent.

When I answered, "Ohio," she immediately put her hand on my thigh and raised up so that those beautiful breasts were out of the water, gesturing to Caleb.

"They're from Ohio, Caleb," she called. "Don't you have friends in Ohio?" A quick discussion of the Ohio friends as her animation caused her hand to rub up and down on my thigh, which, of course, caused the normal reaction, a growing hardness in cock which had already been well on its way to stiffness.

She dropped back down and, without moving her hand said, "When I've had some alcohol I get kind of ornery," and rubbed her hand gently up and down my leg which naturally resulted in her bumping my hard on. "Ohhhh," she said quietly, pursing her lips into a tiny circle. Now to my huge surprise, she grabbed hold of it and slowly moved back and forth. "Can you keep everyone from guessing what's happening here? No passionate looks or groans." More gentle back and forth movements. "I told you I was ornery."

"Do you spell that h-o-r-n-y?" I grunted softly.

"Sometimes," she said.

Then, I amazed myself by putting my hand on her thigh, sliding it to the inside, then up to where it stopped against two soft flaps of flesh that protected a couple of parts of her womanhood. She just continued to look around at the others with a smile on her face as I gently slipped a finger inside that slit between those two soft flaps and sought the little nub that resided there. I felt a slight jerk of her body as I found that nub but she still looked to everyone else like nothing was going on. And, of course, in the neck deep foamy and bubbling water, nothing could be seen. Rhonda now changed her technique as she rolled back my foreskin and was rubbing the rim of the head. Just the idea of that had me ready to explode. All I wanted to do was close my eyes, let her keep rubbing while I rubbed away as well. But I couldn't do that.

"It's really difficult, isn't it?" she said softly, with little jerks between words, "not being able to look like you're enjoying this. You are enjoying it aren't you?" She giggled as she pushed my arm aside and pulled hers back as well. "We should join the conversation." We looked around for a moment and she punched my leg and pointed with one finger out of the water. It was obvious that Caleb and Libby were having activity much like what I'd gone through. I looked over at Kirsten. She gave me a stare and cocked her head to the side with an "I know what you've been doing" look. I shrugged since there was no sense denying it. She smiled a knowing smile and suddenly Rich's head jerked around toward her followed by a big grin. It was obvious she wasn't going to let me get ahead of her as she sat up slightly so that her boobs were clearly visible for Rich and her enticing nipples were stiff and hard. I wondered if that was because of what she was doing or what I was doing.

It was interesting now that people were talking in couples and not to the group except for an occasional comment to kind of give the image that this was just a group of people having an evening in the hot tub. I happened to glance over at Marshall and Alison and they were looking from couple to couple. They were finally both staring at Rich and Kirsten as she was never one to be able to hide things and she was sitting there with her eyes closed, biting her lower lip. It was pretty clear that something was going on under the foam. Alison seemed particularly interested of course since Rich would occasionally twitch a little. Suddenly Marshall's head snapped around and looked at her and she smiled back at him. She was jiggling a little with the movement of her arm and Marshall quickly leaned back against the side of the tub and looked very content.

"I think we started it," Rhonda said to me, "So we better keep going." She reached over and took hold of my cock again and started stroking gently.

"That's fantastic," I said, "but keep your eye on Kirsten. She's hugely orgasmic and when they come she's pretty physical with them. With her eyes closed like that and biting her lip she's not far away."

"Won't she stop him before she cums right here in front of everyone?"

"Once she gets turned on there's not much that will make her stop. She's sexually amazing and totally different from her normal social self," I said, taking deep breaths as Rhonda now unabashedly had her tits out of the water, nipples nicely erect and those blue eyes boring into me. But, we both looked over at Kirsten and Rich just in time to see her suddenly arch her body up out of the water.

"OH, OH, OH OHHHHHHHH," loudly erupted from her lips and her body shook violently as she climaxed as she usually did. It lasted probably 15 seconds and she certainly had everyone's attention now. And seeing and hearing her was all I needed as the sound of her climax almost always brought the same response from me, particularly tonight and as Rhonda looked at me and wonderfully stroked away, my body spasmed over and over shooting my load into the chlorinated water. I lifted my head and looked over at Kirsten whose eyes were at a sexually satisfied half closed. She glanced over at me and a little smile quickly crossed her face.

"Fantastic," Rhonda said and leaned over and kissed me, her tongue parting my lips as I sucked on it and held it firmly in my mouth. "My turn next, I hope," she said when she was able.

"I wish I could hold my breath long enough to do it right," I said, fairly gasping for air.

"No problem," she quickly replied. "I'll help," and she swung her legs around and put them on my shoulders which lifted the curly blond hairs of her closely trimmed muff out of the water. It was a little unorthodox but I swung around in the seat so my knees were under her and she rested her back there, her head laid back half in the water with just her face out. Using my hands this time I spread her wide and saw her clitoris, rosy and pink and not nearly as big as Kirsten's but who cared about that now. My tongue went to work, starting at the bottom of that slit to the top, a few quick licks on that clit, then back down and up again, repeating this several times. I could hear her groaning and saw her hands massaging those wonderful breasts and pulling on the nipples. I realized I was already hard again but ignored that to work on her. More tongue flicks, then taking that bump between my lips and rubbing the tongue back and forth on it. I could hear her almost whispered, "Yes, Yes," so I kept going until there was a pressure again my mouth and tongue as her hips rose up higher and she began to quiver and jerk with some fairly muted moans of "Ummmmh, ummmmh," and, after many seconds, a final, "Yesssssssss." Her head came up out of the water. "That was nice," she said simply. "You can do that to me any time you'd like."