All Comments on 'We Rule the School Ch. 04'

by TheWorldSpins

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frightening

Compelling read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a brilliant story - Simon's character is horribly believable.

LordGlutLordGlutover 10 years ago

Great!!! Loved Katie's degradation and submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star

you ruined latie deliberately

why would she feel bad and gave up on her revenge?

why have you made her so stupid ?

she would have destroyed sam even would have got him to speak about his crimes on camera?

but you wont i see nothing very much remarkable abt simon so why are making him a hero ?

this story doesnt make semse rather than that all women including katie is a weak and stupid cunt ?

why didnt she shove

the dildo up his ass ?

also what abt cindy park? you just dropped her off then the investigation about hazing followed by rape

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Consistently thrilling .... only sad about missing chapters 5+ ... This story has tons of potential to morph into something bigger, more novel like.

Convincing finale concerning Simon settling his relationships with April and Katie, and Javier settling down with his own pair, each grouping riding into the sunset of a kinky romantically happy forever after ... Actually if one focuses on the erotic fun & games side only, this makes for a very good shorter format story; better than many other on Lit that sadly just run out of steam somewhere :-)

However, given the title and university setting the story would feel more complete if it would cover Simon, Javier, April, Katie ... until graduation. Uni is supposed to be a multiyear maturing and self-discovery experience ... While the girls had some metamorphosis am wondering about longer-term effects, and the guys are somewhat static. Will Simon stay true to his psychopathic self; will Javier stay the pragmatic, hands on, opportunistic and boneless side-kick? Do both really have no deeper character traits, nor evolve into some more mature characters between freshman year and graduation? This universe could offer much more ....

Thanks and hopefully more to come soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous