All Comments on 'We Shared Her with a Stranger'

by thweesums

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You say share - we know WACC

How about a FMF three-way, oh sorry WACC

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Girlfriend...

Girlfriend is the key word in this story...I can assume that: "Sharing your girlfriend is one of the most intimate things that I can think of", but because she is just a girlfriend, not even a fiancee, much less a wife...A man that makes all this with a girlfriend is trying to experience all nasty things with a woman that will not be his wife...So these kind of stories don't belong to LW...To compare a girlfriend with a wife is comparing a sunny day to a rainy day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm voting down any crap story that uses "knickers," which is THE single most unsexy word in any language.

So for your using the word "knicker," I have to say this is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 I love the word

and use it often when I take about dear annony. Eat my knickers you dumb ass

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
A few points

1. There is no wife in this story. Why the fuck did you put this story in this category? And why the fuck do the admins allow it?

2. Stories written in the present tense hardly ever work. This one is no exception.

3. This "story" was nothing more than a sex scene. Like fast-forwarding through a porno flick to get to the good part. Readers don't know anything about these characters, or why they do what they do. Therefore, we don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Make up your mind.....

Not a bad story..but you have to make up your mind as far as...

I tell our new friend that she isn't wearing any panties

She is his and I leave her panties to him. He eases them over her hips and drops to his knees as he does so

i to share my wife/and when she was my girlfriend. It is very erotic. Looking forward to rest of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Post this garbage correctly

Since they aren't married this is NOT a LW story. Maybe Erotic couplings. More likely the "Dumb" stories bin. Awful.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
The porn fetish

You can always tell when a writer is young as the stories resemble a porn scene/film rather than reality.

Here's a reality check! Women are not always just gagging for it in real life. Your writing isn't bad but the subject matter really needs some work. Put the porn videos away and talk to women about what they want and like.

It's a waste of time to read it right now. 2*

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Category Police

Please go read the forum. Mods have said wives, girlfriends and fiances are all perfectly fine in LW.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Hot

I've shared a few girls with other guys, one of whom was a girlfriend. Very intense and hot experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some comments

First of all - I enjoyed your story. Sexual sharing without drama is fine for me in a story, as long as the gut-felt excitement is described. In fact, I enjoyed this so much I failed to notice it's written in the present tense, which usually is very off-putting, seeming more like a plot outline than a story. So congratulations for making me fail to notice that.

Second - who cares if there's a marriage certificate involved. The point of the LW category is the commitment, not the licence.

Third - sure, maybe in real life not all women are "gagging for it". But this isn't real life, and even when it is, the best and most exciting sexual experiences are exactly when she's gagging for it. Write on!

Rye and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wft

She wasn't wearing panties, and then she was?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reads like a fucking recipe for pancakes.....

....no drama is right!

If this were any dryer, you'd have to sell a humidifier to make it tolerable.

And once again, another cucky story fails to offer anything new, or different or engaging.

Just another,"It's sooooo exciting watching her fuck another man! Oooooooo! My little Melvin is so hard, I'm afraid it might break off when I touch it!"

So, very high icky factor, very low emoto value, and no real story. Three strikes!

sexinthecarsexinthecarabout 9 years ago
hot and lifelike

just how it is sooo sexy mmmm xx

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The old share the whore with a friend Cuckold story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous