We Tried Two Twosomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I whispered that I couldn't take it, I needed him to fuck me again. He smiled at me with such satisfaction as he put a new condom on his perfect beautiful cock. He placed each of my feet on his shoulders and then slid into me again. His dick curved upward and from this angle he was hitting my G-spot perfectly with every pump of his hips and I struggled not to cry out in ecstasy. He put his strong hand over my mouth to keep me quiet and I sucked his finger in my mouth and mimicked each of his thrusts with suction on his finger, until we both came again simultaneously. He collapsed on top of me. His head resting on my heaving chest and I ran my hands through his sweat soaked hair, reveling in the manly way he smelled.

We showered together and we kissed and pressed our bodies together under the hot water in our last few moments alone together. We didn't speak, there was nothing that felt appropriate to say, but I could tell from the way he touched and kissed and held me that he felt it too. There was something incredible between us, that we could experiment with, but never truly have.

The sun was rising again, so I got dressed and went back to my own house as he curled up next to his gorgeous girlfriend, who I had fucked only hours before. I spent the whole drive home trying to decide which one of them I was more attracted to, and how I could be so lucky to have stumbled into such a spectacular love life.

***

This is actually part of a series I am writing with these same characters. If you enjoyed it, you may want to read its prequels, which are listed in my profile.

12