We Turn 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and started to get dressed as Jennifer put her blouse and skirt back on. We walked back to the house hand in hand and entered the kitchen. Uncle Ray was standing by the sink and looked down at Jennifer's legs and smiled. Grandma and Aunt Donna were smiling too as Uncle Ray handed a dishrag to Jennifer.

Jennifer looked at him not knowing why he was handing it to her. Grandma looked at her, smiled and pointed to her legs. Jennifer looked down and smiled when she realized that our combined cum was running down her legs. They all laughed but I was mortified. Aunt Donna had caught on and walked over to me.

"It is fine, Jake. Ray and I knew what was going to happen and are fine with it, honey. Come sit down, we all to talk about this."

She guided me to the table and sat me down and Grandma took my hand and I thought she was beaming. I had just fucked her granddaughter and this was good thing? She kept looking at me while Jennifer got some help from her father cleaning herself up. I really had no idea how much I had been set up.

"Your aunt and uncle and I have been waiting for you two to turn eighteen. Your parents would have been too if they were still with us. We all knew from the time the two of you were born that you would end up together. When you were still babies, you always had to be together. There were many nights when we would have to put you in the same be so you would sleep. Every time we turned around when you were toddlers you both had your clothes off playing with each. When you were born, you did not care which of your mother's you nursed from. A tit was tit to the two of you. It was not uncommon for your aunt to be breast feeding you. As you got older, you lost those inhibitions but you were still inseparable. "Grandma said. She stopped to let that sink in for a moment. By this time, Jennifer seemed to have stopped the stem of the flood between her legs and sat down on the other side of Grandma. Grandma took her hand too and continued. "Jake when your parents died, your aunt, uncle and I talked long hard about what we were going to with. You were in high school and while I would have loved to have had you live with me; we did not want to take you away from your school. We felt it would be better if you went to live with them. Besides, how could we break the two of you up?"

Uncle Ray sat down at the table next to Aunt Donna and put her arm around and move to kiss her. They looked at each other and then at us.

"Jake, we love you and hope that we did not place you in an uncomfortable place. After the funeral, when Jennifer came to me about how she felt about you, we talked for a long time and it was decided that nothing could be done until you both turned eighteen. But now you are and now you have to make a decision." Aunt Donna said with just a bit of worry on her face.

"Uncle Ray, I think you need to weigh in on this too." I said with more nervousness than I would have liked to let on.

"Sport, I have always thought this would happen whatever I thought about. So did your dad actually. I am fine with it. You have grown into a good man and I could not want anything more than that for my daughter." He said, again with the beaming look on his face.

"How about that birthday cake, Grandma?" I said and everyone laughed. I stood up and went to Jennifer, pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

12