All Comments on 'Webcam Blackmail Ch. 04'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot stuff

A very hot series and an imagination well used. Thanks D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

While this was a great story - for me it lost it's edge the moment he touched his sister-in-law. There was no thought on his end of how this could damage the sisters relationship...did he think about what happens when Lauren all together pulls away after what happens sinks in? If he really loves his wife - those thoughts would have gone through his mind. Let's not forget that Lauren has just as much evidence as he does - don't forget there is always a trail with e-mail. All pointing into him forcing her into something vs protecting her. All little sister has to do is show her evidence. Don't you think the lawyer won't track down the evidence? Not to mention his inability to keep his promise and erase the files. If it's on his hard drive she will find it....

If you do continue the series - please have him forget something he left on his tablet so Lauren can now bribe him.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Great Finish!

All 4 Chapters Are Well-Written With Great Description And Dialogue! Thanks!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Really well done, excellent

Excellent story. The author will understand this comment. After our email I decided since the day was almost over to read some of your stories. I am certainly glad that I have done so. Great writing, great storyline, very pleasing result - obviously you left the story open for a continuation - love family sex. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story,enjoyed reading it. I hope the sister-n-law misses the fun and we get more chapters. Maybe even the sisters want more .

MrswitchMrswitchover 6 years ago
more chapters?

Very nice story. I don't usually like incest but this was ok. Curious if you are done with this story? I see two ways it could easily continue. 1) Lauren realizes she has enjoyed being blackmailed and gives the tablet back with the files still on them. suggesting 3 more hurdles. 2) Lauren finds something on the tablet Glen forgot was on there and turns the tables. If you are done with it with your blessing I might even take on adding a chapter or two myself.

l255l255over 6 years ago
Nice!

I truly enjoyed this story. It is told in just right pace. So slow that could be beliveable and one can see progressing change in Laurens attitude and her perception. Also just enough fast to keep reader constantly interested. And finally, it is complete whole. Leaves a place for questions what would happen next. Has room for continuation as another series. And yet could also end here with future undiscovered and left for reader's imagination. So many possibilities. Maybe Lauren could even be pregnant? Whats then? Or maybe she will just hunt for Glen on webcam chats, so he could blackmail her again? Or maybe Kim will start getting into sharing Glen with her friends? Or maybe... Thank you for this story!

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmalmost 6 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed this series. Very hot and full of surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great finale

So the author took a variation on the happy 3some - one party oblivious. At least for now. Will the sisters talk?

tzzzrtzzzrover 4 years ago
More?

I'd enjoy reading more of this pairing, hopefully you'll consider going further.

FriskyMedicFriskyMedicover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. You should continue it or make a spin off in which he uses the new video to blackmail the wife and make her think it’s a client that she couldn’t help or an opposing criminal who she help put in jail. But things take a turn and a co-worker finds out and puts her through the paces at work. Maybe forcing her to pierce her nipples and not wear a bra while in court with a remote control vibrator inserted and many more adventures. 😏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very Hot series.

It was quite enjoyable, especially how each chapter brought something new and were unique; the first the Webcam solo blackmail, then the vibe panties, another Webcam episode but open to the public with a lot norepinephrine action and the two having sex, then the lesdlbian/incest turn. All too often we get countless chapters of the same scenes playing out, nearly the same each time.

Well done, additional chapters would be fun; Lauren realizes it was the best sex of her life and decides to blackmail Glen to keep the affair going, meanwhile Kim has been opened up to new possibilities and becomes more adventurous, wanting to pick up girls with Glen. Another tact is Lauren threatens to expose Glen with the Files on his laptop and he is forced to blackmail her again, this time with less benevolence. Meanwhile his wife Kim explores he newly discovered love of a women's tongue and her new taste for pussy on her own, staring a fling at work with a sexy MILF older partner and/or the hot new intern. So many possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES