Webslut Madison Ch. 02

Story Info
Will her mild pictures make their way to a porn site?
6.6k words
4.57
40.7k
37

Part 2 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was exactly five days after Madison posted her sexy pictures to Facebook that she made her next move. In those five days, she checked and re-checked the internet for signs of her pictures. She searched the porn site she loved so much, searched Google, and even tried a reverse image search, but nothing surfaced. Every hour almost, she went to porn sites and searched for "Facebook slut Madison" with her heart pounding, hoping she would be there. For one thing, she got so turned on by the idea that she was now masturbating as she fantasized about it on a nightly basis. For another thing, she wanted, in a way, to be able to take those pictures off of Facebook so people she knew - her family and friends mostly - didn't look too closely. She wanted to be shown off, sure, but only to strangers. But five days had passed, and Madison was getting impatient. She racked her brain for a way to expedite the process, and then after a few minutes, she had an idea.

She went back to the porn site and searched "Facebook slut" and looked at some of the photo sets. Taking a couple moments to register as a new user on the site, Madison sent a message to one of the perverts posting these pictures, choosing "yourslut4goodxo" as her user name. "Hi, I just saw this girl on Facebook and saw what you do and thought maybe you would want to use some of her pics" said the message. Then she copied and pasted a link to her Facebook account and sent the message. She continued on, sending these messages to a total of four users before she stopped, thinking that certainly that would get her noticed.

Madison went to bed that night excited, fantasizing once again about what might happen. The next morning, as soon as she woke up and without even visiting the bathroom, she opened up her computer and checked to see if anyone had postes her. She went straight to the porn site and searched for "Facebook slut Madison" and then just "Facebook slut" before perusing the posts of the members she had messaged, but didn't see her pictures anywhere. "Well, maybe they haven't really had s chance to find me or post me yet, or maybe I didn't give them enough time," she thought. She was a little disappointed but was still sure the pictures would be up on the website soon.

Two nights later, after searching the website most hourly and finding nothing, Madison was in a different mood entirely. "Why won't they post my pictures?" she thought. "Do they not find me attractive or something?" No, that could not be the problem. Madison stood five feet six inches tall with medium brown hair and brown eyes, had a slim but by no means anorexic build, had a waist that was smaller than her hips and perky C-cup breasts and wore a dangly navel piercing. She had a gorgeous smile, bright white teeth, and was tan but not overly dark. And for that matter, Kacie, who was featured in a few of her sexier pictures, was attractive also. She was a couple inches shorter and had slightly smaller breasts, but had a similar slim build and her hair was dyed golden blonde. She had a diamond stud piercing in her nose in addition to having her navel pierced, and was considering more. To be blunt, they looked like hot college girls, and although Madison never would have been the type of girl to use that to her advantage or talk down to or even look down on a less attractive girl, she knew that the problem wasn't that she wasn't attractive.

But then what was the problem? Madison was frustrated, disappointed, desperate, and perhaps most of all, horny. She thought for what seemed like hours, but really was just a few minutes about what the problem was - what was keeping her pictures from being posted? And after a few more minutes, she sighed and said under her breath, "What do i have to do to get those pictures on that website?"

Asking this similar but different question gave Madison and idea that hit her like a ton of bricks. If she really wanted those pictures to be posted on the web site, she might just have to do it herself. At first, she really didn't like the idea. She wanted someone to do it for her - to press the button that would send her half naked pictures into the black hole of hot girls on the Internet, never to come out again. She wanted someone else to blame for this, too. She didn't want to have to feel responsible for it, even if the only one that called her out on it was herself.

But as she thought, she came to like the idea more and more. Madison's libido and lustfulness were fighting her sensible side again, and once again her sensible side was losing. "Well, I could take them off Facebook," she thought. "And nobody would know it's me or know who I am unless they already know me personally. And if anyone said anything to me about it I could always ask them why they are on that site and tell them they are a nasty pervert and tell them I got hacked. And besides, I'm not even naked. And I know how much I want this and how much it turns me on. Ok. Ok, let's do this!"

Within seconds, Madison had navigated to the page for uploading photos and uploaded them into the site. She slowly typed out "Facebook slut Madison" for an album title. She was OK with using her first name because the people looking at her wouldn't know her, and if they did then they were nasty perverts, and her last name wasn't shown. It was ready to go, and all she had to do was click "submit."

Madison's heart raced and her hands were shaking as she hovered over the button. All at once, she closed her eyes, held her breath, and felt a wetness between her legs as she softly clicked the button. Opening her eyes, she could see that her dream had come true - she was now on a porn site, half naked, and hopefully would be spread around and used as masturbation material by countless guys and maybe even some girls. The thought of it made Madison wet as she rubbed her pussy through her denim shorts.

Sometimes, Madison engaged in extensive foreplay when she masturbated. This was not one of those times. Seeing herself half naked on a porn site, and knowing she had done that to herself, was all the foreplay she needed.

That is not to say, however, that she did not prepare for her evening of fun. Madison had thought for days about what she would do when those pictures found their way to that website, and now was the time to put her plans into action.

But first, she took the time to take her six sexy pictures off of Facebook. One of them, the one with Kacie practically fingering her through the hole in her skirt, had 57 likes! She couldn't believe it. Almost every single one was male, and they were probably all jacking off to it. Her heart fluttered a little as she realized now that her Facebook friends were perverts too, and she just hoped none of her close friends or family really noticed. Another picture, a bikini one, had over 40 likes too. She was a little embarrassed, and a little aroused too, at seeing how many people liked her pictures. But no more, she took them down, and then refreshed the page on the porn site to see herself there as anyone else looking at the page would see it.

Madison had imitated porn she had seen on the internet before. She had spanked herself, lightly tortured her tits and pussy, wet herself on purpose, tied herself up, and masturbated with various objects like the girls did in the pictures and videos. She liked the mild and moderate pain and humiliation of doing these things and had tried others as well, but she had never actually been posted on a porn site before. Now, even though she was partially clothed, she was really one of those girls, and it was incredibly arousing.

She prepared by first taking the mirror off the wall and placing it on the floor with a good amount of space in front of it - this time, she was going to get up close and personal, and she was lucky it just hung on a pair of screws in the wall rather than being permanently mounted to the wall or the dresser. Next, she slowly removed her t-shirt and denim shorts, exposing a lacy deep red thong and bra that certainly could have covered more skin. She pulled a pants hanger out of her closet, the kind that stores use to hang pants on their display racks, and placed it next to the mirror.

Opening her dresser drawer, she took out a bottle of lube and a dildo and placed them on the floor as well. The dildo was about eight inches long and two inches across, or roughly the size of a larger than average penis. It was big enough that it was sometimes hard for her to handle, but not so big that it was ever impossible. Madison wasn't a virgin, although she didn't sleep around much. Although she liked sex and wasn't opposed to an occasional fling or hookup or even relationship, for some reason she liked masturbation more, and most of her relationships seemed to end after a couple months because her boyfriends never seemed to be capable of giving her the kind of pleasure she craved.

Continuing her preparation, she placed her computer next to the mirror so she could see herself on the website as she masturbated, and finally, she turned on her television to drown out the sound, knowing Kacie would hear her from the next room if she didn't. She bent down and looked at herself in the mirror, touching her already soaked pussy through her panties. "Hi, I'm Facebook slut Madison," she whispered quietly so that she would not be heard. "And I want you to look at me and jack off to me and call me a slut. And I'm going to fuck myself for you."

She smiled seductively as she slid fully down on the floor, taking a couple pillows from the bed to lean against as she did so. She was now facing the mirror, knees in the air, legs apart, feet on the floor, back propped against the pillows as she sat.

However, as soon as she was in position for her evening of pleasure, Madison realized she had forgotten one preparation. Quickly standing, she walked to her closet and pulled out a pair of red five inch strappy heels and quickly fastened them to her feet. The look was just perfect - red bra, red panties, red heels - she looked like she wanted to be ogled. She was even more aroused as she grabbed her phone and sat back down on the floor in the same position as before. "Oh yeah, that's perfect!" She whispered. "I'm sorry I forgot these shoes. Do I look slutty enough for you now? Do you want me to fuck myself for you?"

She continued, rubbing her swollen pussy through her panties, warning up, when suddenly an idea hit her. She looked so perfect, so sexy, that she wanted her viewers to see her like this. She reached for her phone and snapped a picture in the mirror of her, knees in the air, feet and ass on the floor, back propped up, legs spread. Looking at the picture, she could tell that her panties were wet, and she rubbed her pussy hard now as she looked at the picture, and slid her panties aside and slowly inserted two fingers into her waiting pussy. "Oh, God, I have to post this," she whispered. "Do you all want to see this, and have it to spread around forever?" She asked the imaginary viewers through the mirror.

Then Madison had another idea. She stood up a final time, set a timer for her phone camera, and placed it on her dresser. She took a couple steps back, smiled, and snapped another picture of her body in the mirror, capturing her look from head to toe, complete with her high red heels, red lingerie and sparkling navel piercing. She set the timer and stepped back again, stretched out, raising her arms high above her head, flashed a perfect smile, and waited for the camera to capture her sultry pose.

Finally she set the timer a third time, stepped back not quite so far, and leaned in to give the viewers up close access to her cleavage, her breasts almost falling out of her bra as she leaned forward. She puckered her lips as the camera captured her pose again. She picked up the phone and, satisfied with the pictures, sat before the mirror again, and this time she was to stay.

"There, now you will all be able to see my slutty body, just like you want to," she said, placing the phone on the floor and touching her pussy through her wet panties again. She pulled hard on the panties, jerking them in between her pussy lips which now protruded from either side of the thin fabric. "Yes, I want to show you, I want you all to see me," she whispered. "Look at me, look at my slutty body, I need this so much..." Madison pulled her soaked panties to the side with her left hand and, with her right hand, slid two fingers inside her pussy. "It makes me so wet to show off for you...and now I just have to fuck myself!"

In this moment, Madison was still unsure if she wanted to post the new pictures to the porn site. For one thing, it wasn't very believable that they were stolen Facebook pictures, because she couldn't remember ever seeing anyone post anything that seductive there. For another thing, she was really exposed, basically everything but her most intimate body parts was uncovered. And she really wanted to see what happened with the ones she already posted before she dared to post any more. Yes, she wanted to know if there would be any consequences, although she was all but sure there would be none. But more than that, she wanted to know how people would react. Would they steal them and repost them? Would they like them or comment on them, telling her the girl in the pictures is hot, or that she is a slut? Would they jack off to her? Would they say sonic they did?

Madison continued to finger herself, watching in the mirror. Her feet and ankles were becoming uncomfortable, which is to be expected when one combines five inch heels with a seating position like the one Madison was in. And as uncomfortable as it was, Madison steadfastly kept her feet on the floor. "Yes, I'm a dirty fucking slut," she whispered again.

The dirty talk, the pictures, the fact that she was on a porn site, and her outfit were getting to her. Madison fingered herself faster, moving up to three fingers. "God, yes," she continued, "I'm going to post those pictures, I look like a little tramp and I want you all to see those too. Hundreds, thousands of you guys and girls, oh yes!" And with that a fourth finger ran inside her pussy. "And if you promise you will spread them around and share me, I promise to keep giving you more of me, God, maybe you can all meet up and gangbang me too!"

Whatever Madison's reservations about posting her newest pictures, her lust had completely torn them down. She needed to post them and nothing was stopping her. She took her hand out of her pussy and shoved it as far into her mouth as she could, the humiliation of almost having her whole hand inside her mouth combined with the arousal she got at tasting her own pussy, heightening her arousal even without physical stimulation. She picked up her phone, navigated to the porn site, logged in, and within seconds she had a second album of four pictures entitled "Facebook slut Madison 2."

The site took her to a page where she saw her two albums side by side. There were also statistics. 94 percent of raters had liked her first album. Her hand, which had been cleaned of any remaining pussy juices, was halfway in her pussy again, her three fingers as far up her hole as she could get them, and she was furiously rubbing her clit with her thumb. Her right foot was now in the air, and the realization that she had just posted bra and panties pictures on a porn site, coupled with the realization that people were looking at her pictures and the overwhelming majority were liking them, was bringing an orgasm within reach.

She watched as her fingers pounded her pink hole, watching how the slut in the mirror took them so well, how she wanted them. That slut in the mirror had eyes that begged for more; they begged for her pussy to be used and pounded, and they begged for her body to be exposed. In that moment, Madison seriously considered stripping off her clothes and taking nude pictures for a half second, but was getting too much pleasure out of her masturbation and from the pictures she had already uploaded to drive her to actually do it.

Looking at the pictures of her first album, she accidentally clicked on one, and her mouth fell open when she saw that 133 people had viewed it already. That was way more exposure than she got on Facebook, at least that she knew of, and more than she really expected to get here. "Oh god, 133 people looking at me in my bikini," she whispered as she thrust her fingers as deep as possible inside her pussy and pinching her clit. "I wish they were all here watching me," she continued. "And I wish they would find 133 more, and I want them to repost me so that everyone on that site, everyone, oh yes, everyone..."

She had rolled over on her side now, overcome by an impending orgasm, her right foot in the air as she continually pounded her throbbing pussy and massaged and pinched her clit. "...everyone to look at me, Madison the Facebook slut! I need everyone on that site to see me, oh yes, I need everyone!"

It was all Madison could do not to scream as she convulsed on the floor as an orgasm ripped through her body. "Oh, oh, everyone!" She whisper-moaned as she shook. The organ continued for what seemed like minutes, Madison's right leg, which was in the air, was shaking violently, and she bucked her hips and pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pulled her panties into the gap between her pussy lips, the rough fabrics stimulating her and causing the effects and the pleasure of her krgasm to linger. It eventually subsided, leaving Madison to perform her ritual of licking and sucking all her juices out of her hand while continuing to pleasure herself with her other.

Still extremely aroused, Madison reached for her dildo the instant she could no longer taste her juices on her hand. She brought the dildo to her lips, teasing it with her tongue. She licked it playfully and smiled in the mirror before pushing it into her mouth, pushing until she hit a wall at the back of her throat. Taking it out, she smiled in the mirror before pushing it as far in as she could. She almost gagged as she felt the humiliation of forcing herself to deepthroat a dildo, and of watching herself as she did it. She liked sucking cock, but deepthroating a dildo was more humiliating for some reason.

If she stopped to think about it, it was probably because there was an obvious reason girls suck cock, even if they don't get any enjoyment from it themselves - because the guys always love it. There was no guy here to love it, just a piece of rubber and plastic with no feelings and no sex drive. Yet here she was, making herself gag on this piece of rubber and plastic, and only for her own humiliation. The only goal she had was to make herself look and feel more slutty and humiliated, because for some inexplicable reason it aroused her. Here she was, forcing herself to take a fake cock as far down her throat as she could stand, and making herself feel all the feelings that resulted from it, and she wasn't even doing it to please someone, she was doing it purely to feel those feelings.

Again she thrusted the dildo into the back of her throat, quickly removing it and seeing that it was a slimy mess covered with saliva and mucus. "Oh yeah," she whispered, "make it messy, I love being a dumb whore and fucking my own mouth rough!" She plunged it into her throat again, tilting her head up and watching the mirror as she pumped it in and out, in and out of her throat.

Using force now, she turned her mouth into just another hole to be used as she violently forced the dildo down, deeper, farther than she had just moments ago. She felt like she couldn't even breathe, but it was worth every foregone molecule of oxygen to see herself in that state. When she felt her throat becoming raw and used, she knew the dikdo had done its job and she was ready to be fucked again.

12