Webslut Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison paused only long enough to remove her panties and align her body so that it was directly perpendicular to the mirror, and then she positioned the dildo against her pussy and gasped a little as she slid it in. It went in quite easily, thanks to her state of arousal, the fingering that she had done just minutes prior, and the thick coat of saliva on the dildo. All three combined to allow Madison to slide the dildo deep into her pussy on the first try.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," she whispered, and looking in the mirror she couldn't tell if it was a face of pain or pleasure she was seeing as she slowly pumped her toy in and out of her pussy. After a few pumps in and out, the slutty mess of a girl took the dildo out and brought it to her lips to taste herself again, sitting up as she did so. She unhooked her bra, flinging it onto her bed, before lying back again, now fully exposed, and lowering the dildo toward her waiting cunt.

When she had it in position, she gave it a violent thrust, nearly taking the entire dildo inside her as she again made a face of mixed emotions in the mirror. Pulling it out, she gave it another hard thrust. Her mouth came open, her eyes squinted, and her forehead scrunched as she displayed one of the finest faces of a slight amount of pain and a great deal of pleasure that anyone could ever see.

"Oh god, yes," she whispered, "I love to fuck myself, and I love knowing that guys are looking at my slutty, whore, trampy pictures," she continued as she rammed her dildo in and out, in and out with a harsh, rhythmic motion. "Ohhhh yes, look at me, I need everyone to look...to look...at me, i love...I love exposing...my slutty...I love exposing my slutty body online, I love being on porn sites!" She continued hammering at her pussy and began to pinch her left nipple as she continued. "I need this, I just need...I just need it so much, I need to be looked at and stared at and I need you all to jack off to me and tell me what a whore I am for wanting this so much!"

Madison continued to say these things as she forced the dildo ever deeper into her pussy and tugged harder on her swollen nipple. Although she was more aroused than ever, her words remained nothing but a quiet whisper, yet hearing herself state in no uncertain terms exactly what she was and what she longed for made Madison about to explode. Her pussy seemed to swell too, and envelope the dildo, as her labia became red and puffy and seemed to willingly accept each harsh thrust.

"Ohhhh, yes!" She whisper-moaned, "I want to be more of a slut! Look at me in my sexy red heels and panties, showing off for you!" She said with a friskiness and seductiveness she had never heard in herself before, accentuating the "show" and "off" in particular. "I need to show off for you, to be a dirty shown-off slut, in nothing but slurty heels...and my bra...and panties...and I really really want to...I want to take...I want to take them off...I need to take them off for you...I need to be a slut to get off...oh yes, use me, humiliate me, I'm a shown-off slut! I'm such a slut! Yes make me do it! Yes make me fuck myself for you all, oh god yes I need this, I'm a slut!"

And with that Madison felt her second orgasm of the evening rush over her, her legs and feet fully off the floor as she had, during her session, moved into position to fully accept the dildo. She had cruelly pinched down on her nipple too, turning is Snow White, the pain only adding to her erotic self-pleasure, and she had increased her speed and rhythm and force with the dildo to the point that her arm was just a rubbery mess and her pussy was in even worse shape; it was coated in red and as swollen as she had ever seen it, and it looked not unlike a tiny, red balloon animal made of skin and flesh. And all of that, together with her derogatory discourse aimed at her own desires, had made her explode, quaking and shivering and shaking her legs high in the air, her heels still affixed firmly to her feet.

Madison shook uncontrollably and writhed on the floor as wave after wave of pleasure gripped her from head to toe. She gave the dildo a final sharp thrust before slowly removing it from her now gaping pussy, making a squishing sound as she took it out. She stared in awe at her perfectly engorged, saturated pussy and the smeared makeup on her face, a welcome byproduct of her deepthroating session that was now only a distant memory.

She paused for a moment, placing the dildo on her rolled up panties on the floor and picking up the hanger. Opening the clasps of the hanger, her heart pounded with anticipation as she positioned one of them on her right nipple, and she winced as she released, clamping her nipple between its edges. "Ahhhh, ahhh yes," she whisper-moaned, as she felt the pain of the hanger clamp pinch her nipple with constant pressure. "Now let's do the other one!"

She gave her left nipple the same treatment, wishing only that the pain and pleasure she got from firmly affixing a hanger to her nipples would be everlasting."There, slut, now deepthroat that dildo some more and show them what you like to do to your own nipples," she demanded of herself as she looked at the mirror. "Hi, I'm Madison, and I love hurting my nipples for you and deepthroating my pussy flavored dildo until I can't even talk," she said to the mirror as she smiled. And right on cue, she picked up the dildo, tilted her head back, and forced it as far down her throat as she could, not stopping until the taste of her pussy coated every available inch of her throat. Watching closely in the mirror, she pressed it into her throat farther, until she had to stifle a gag and wipe tears away from her eyes.

She pulled it out long enough to breathe and shoved it in again, as if she had lost something at the bottom of her stomach and the dildo was going to magically retrieve it. Again and again she forced the slimy, pungent dildo into her mouth and into her throat, deeper, farther than she had ever thought possible. She watched as she took almost the whole length of the object down her slutty throat, fucking her face with a fury she didn't know she had, until tears dropped off her face and her makeup was such a mess it told stories of utter sexual destruction. And when she saw that look of destruction, and removed the dildo to feel her throat constricting and aching in pain, she thrust it as deep as she could a final time before conceding that it was time for her to fuck her own pussy again.

She lined up the dildo and thrust it into her puffy pussy again. In and out she moved the dildo, sliding in farther each time. With her free hand she began occasionally pulling on the hanger, twisting it, anything to give her nipples a slight jolt of pain that sent juices flowing in her pussy and enhanced her arousal. She was whispering before, but now she was just too aroused and too debased to try. She was left with thoughts as she watched her dildo pounding her pussy over and over, watched the hanger she used to clamp and torrure her nipples, and watched the image on the screen of her computer - the full length picture of herself in her bra, panties and heels that she wanted more than ever to be seen by a multitude of people.

Madison rocked her knees back toward her body until they almost touched her tits, and took the hook end of the hanger and, pulling a little, placed it in her mouth. "There," she thought, "constant pulling now." She fucked her pussy with slow, long, deliberate strokes and now, she slowly caressed her body with her left hand starting at her breasts and moving down toward her clit. She removed the dildo and sucked it clean, using her poor throat like a worthless duck hole. Once more she thrust the dildo into her throat before she removed it.

Wanting more, Madison bent her knees even farther as she positioned the dildo and slowly filled her pussy again. She held the dildo inside with her left, not moving it much, and with her right hand she reached around her right leg and began to massage her third and final hole. She slowly began to slide the dildo out of her pussy and back in as her fingers danced around her tight, smooth asshole. Madison didn't usually play with her ass when she masturbared - she had to be in a special kind of mood, and tonight was one of those moods.

She looked over at the lube she had placed on the floor earlier before deciding that she preferred the feeling of her tight sphincter pressing hard against her finger, having trouble getting it in and the need to force it. So without lube, Madison took one finger, her middle finger, and slowly but dutifully the tip of her finger slid into her ass. It drove Madison wild. She felt in a way that it was unnatural to use her ass for sexual pleasure, and that, combined with the pressure she felt inside from having her ass and pussy simultaneously filled, drove her over the brink of pleasure. She immensely enjoyed using her own ass, but she had to be more aroused than usual to actually do it.

Madison forced her finger deeper into her ass until it was at the last knuckle. She just left it there for a moment, still softly fucking her pussy with the dildo, as she saw the slut in the mirror with her finger shoved up her own ass. She looked fairly well-used at this point. Her makeup was completely ruined, her mascara and eye liner were smeared all over her face, she had been drooling, the hanger was tightly clenching her nipples and she held the other end in her mouth for added pulling pleasure, and her pussy was being filled with a dildo and her asshole with a finger. And let's not forget the five inch red heels still strapped to Madison's feet. She really was a filthy little slut, and the sight of her was intoxicating, especially to Madison herself.

She forced the finger into her tiny asshole until it had completely disappeared, then she began to move it back and forth, in and out of her ass.

As the hanger continued to bite down on her nipples, Madison fingered her asshole and fucked her pussy with the dildo, watching each stroke as her finger and the dildo disappeared into her body only to re-emerge seconds later. In and out went her finger, probing her ass as deep as she could, and in and out went the dildo, her pussy eagerly swallowing the object with each thrust. She continued for several minutes, noticing that her ass had become more accepting of its use as a hole to be fucked, and her pussy was loosening against the dildo. She pulled her finger out of her ass, brought it to her face, and with a deep breath, inhaled its aroma.

In this moment, Madison desperately wanted to taste her finger, to suck her anal juices out of every crevice and every inch of it, but she resisted. She had seen girls in porn doing ass to mouth scenes and she thought that if they could do it, then why not her? She was disgusted by the thought, and did not want to imagine what the taste might be, but she was turned on by the thought and the humiliation of making herself lick her finger after fingering her own ass. But in this moment, as excited and aroused as she was, Madison managed to only smell her finger for a long moment, enhancing her arousal and disgusting her a little too, and as much as she wanted to force her finger into her mouth much as she had done with the dildo, she resisted, and instead picked up the bottle of lube and gave her middle finger and forefinger a very light coating before repositioning the dildo and her finger for another round of entry into her eagerly waiting holes.

Madison bent her knees and brought them near her face as she positioned her body for a better view of her ass as she watched it swallow two of her fingers. They went in more willingly now, with the lube removing some of the resistance, but her tight little hole was stretched more now that she was using more fingers. With her nipples still clamped, Madison began thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy again, now completely removing it with each thrust so she could feel the sensation of it being inserted each time. She was getting tired but was still very much aroused, in fact, her excitement soon hit a new high mark for the evening as the extra sensations she felt only added to her pleasure. She lacked, however, the energy to talk dirty to herself to the extent she had before, but she did manage to utter a few words.

"Yes, I want to finger my ass and torture my nipples and fuck my pussy, I'm a filthy whore," she whispered. "Oh god yes, watch me take three fingers into my ass," she continued as she added a third finger to her tight but now stretching hole. She roughly forced her fingers in and out of her ass, becoming violent as she moaned softly. "Oh yes, I love fucking my own ass for you. I love being a little filthy anal slut. And I'm going to keep fucking my ass for you and hurting my own nipples until i cum, it makes me cum...I want to hurt myself, and fuck my own ass...and I want you to watch...yes, ohhhh, yes, ohhhh, yes," she continued to whisper, "ohhhh yes I have three fingers in my ass and it makes me want to...want to cum...ohhhh yes I'm a dirty...I'm a dirty nasty anal slut and I really want to lick my nasty fingers right now!"

Madison's body began to tremble and quake as her third orgasm of the evening washed over her. Her feet were high in the air and her eyes were intently fixated on her fingers, which were buried deep in her ass. Just as the orgasm hit, Madison stopped thrusting the dildo just long enough to jerk hard on the hanger, causing it to snap immediately off her nipples in an abrasive and painful manner, eliciting a sound she was sure she had never made before.

"Oaaaargh, God, fuck, yes!" She said as she bit her lip, but even though her nipples were flush with pain, that did not stop her from immediately grabbing the dildo and thrusting it as far into her pussy as she could. She felt the walls of her vagina construct around it as she came, hard, intensely, and as she looked at the ruined slut in the mirror, her orgasm lengthened. Still aroused but completely exhausted, Madison took a deep breath, and only when the quivering had stopped did she remove the dildo from her pussy and the fingers through her ass.

Madison made only very simple, rushed preparations for bed that night. She did not leave her room, as she did not want to risk her roommate seeing her with her smeared makeup and unkempt hair, for it would be a sure fire sign of what had transpired. Besides, she was exhausted. She simply removed her heels, replaced the mirror and the pillows, and peed in a glass that she had on her nightstand. She did not brush her teeth or wash her face or fix her makeup or close her computer or put on clothes, she simply collapsed into bed on top of the covers, exhausted.

"After tonight," thought Madison, "there will be a lot more of me posted on the internet soon. But I think I need some new clothes." Madison was thirsty, and took a few sips from a water bottle that she had long forgotten about that was at the side of her bed. In her excited state, she sure if she would try to taste her piss again or pour it out, although she would awaken a little put off by the idea and poured it down the drain. In this moment though, Madison's ass, pussy, throat and nipples ached, and her legs and arms felt like flimsy rubber bands. She laid in bed, unable to move or even pick up her phone to see how many people had viewed her pictures. She passed out, knowing that she had a new fascination with posting pictures to that porn site and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

12