Webslut Madison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, slut. You know you need it."

"I've actually never used these before," said Madison as she raised the plug to her lips. "I've been saving them for the right time." With that, she placed the plug between her lips and pushed it into her mouth as far as she could.

"Suck it, slut," demanded the guy. "Pretend that's my cock between your lips. Show me how rough and nasty you like it. Show me how much you like gagging on a big cock until it shoots down your throat."

"Mmmmm," Madison moaned as she sucked the cock, lubing it thoroughly with saliva so that it would slide more readily into her ass when the time came. "I love, I love sucking big cocks, and having clocks forced down my throat and being forced to swallow every last drop of cum. It makes me feel like such a little worthless whore." Madison continued to suck the butt plug, shoving it farther into her throat with each thrust.

"How does that make you feel slut?" Asked the guy.

"It makes my throat feel raw and makes me feel used," said Madison, humiliated beyond belief. "But I like it...I need to feel this way...the more used I am the better I feel." As she said these words, utter humiliation crossed her face and she cast her eyes down away from the screen, ashamed. Yet her shame only served to arouse her even more and make her eagerly await the moment when she would take it in her ass. Luckily for her, the moment was just around the corner.

"Good, that's all you are good for anyway, right, you slut?"

"Yes, it's all in good for, being used, being a plaything and a slut for dick and pussy and for everyone to jack off to." After saying these words, Madison removed the plug from her mouth, turned her ass to the webcam, and teased her audience of one by placing the plug near her rear orifice. "Want me to take it up the ass for you?" She cooed.

"Put it in your ass, you know you want it, bitch."

Madison eagerly complied. She slowly but forcefully inserted it into her hole, pushing steadily. "Ooohhh, it hurts, it hurts, my tight little ass! Ohhhh, it hurts, but I fucking love it! Mmmmmm!" Continuing to moan, she gave the plug a final thrust. Her sphincter swallowed the last that it could, and closed around the bottleneck of the plug, which had found its home, situated firmly in her ass, much to her delight. Having completed the task at hand, she turned to face the webcam again and picked up the clamps. Her lone viewer was silent, watching as she prepared to close the clamps on her waiting, ready nipples. "Probably jacking off," she thought.

"Aahhhh," Madison moaned lightly as a clamp hit its mark on her left nipple. She smiled at the webcam as she moaned in both pain and pleasure as she allowed the second clamp to close harshly on her right nipple. She was insatiable, wanton, and in heat. Her new toys were causing her to feel pain which only turned to pleasure given her state of arousal. The nerves were gone, only her raw, uninhibited libido was left. Looking straight at the webcam, she began to speak in her sexy, grove long, guttural tone yet again. I'm plugging my ass and torturing my nipples on cam for a complete stranger, oh my god, this is so hot," she said with the wide, unmistakable smile of a girl who knew exactly what she was doing and loving every degrading word. "I'm such a huge fucking slut."

Madison sat on the edge of her bed again, holding three fingers up to the webcam and giving a big smile before forcing the fingers deep into her pussy again. The pleasure was indescribable; the combination of the plug and the clamps and her fingers was driving her wild. Without being asked or ordered, she added a fourth finger to her pussy, knowing it would show the guy how much she really was loving this.

"You filthy slut," he said. "You couldn't stop at three, could you? You loose, used up slut! I bet you were used up by the time you made it through your first year of college, after all the guys you fucked, right?

"Oh fuck yes," she said, "I'm a used up whore, and now my only purpose is to let strangers use me by showing off my body and fucking myself!"

"Good, and since that's your only purpose, I bet you would really love it if I took those pictures and made a video of this Skype session and posted them all over the Internet so people can always see how much of a little exhibitionist slut you are, until the end of time, you would love that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, oh, fuck yes, please do that to me! I want to, I want to be shown off to the whole world! Please post this shit everywhere! God, I hope you are recording this and you post it everywhere so It can't ever be taken down! Oh, I want this!" Madison was furiously pounding her pussy now, and as she finished these words she was already on the verge of an impending orgasm. The little slut she was, all the tension and buildup to this moment had her ready to burst.

"I will do that for sure, just say right now that you take back what you said earlier about me not showing this to anyone, and tell me how much you want it posted."

"Yes, yes, I - I take it back, I want this posted everywhere, oh yes, I'm a slut! The more guys jacking off to me the more I cum! Oh yes, I really want you to post it, just send it to me when you're gone, show me how bad I wanted it, how shown off I need to be, I tucking need this, yes!" Madison's fingers pounded away and she could take no more. She was teetering on the edge of climax.

"Are you going to cum for me, slut?" The guy asked.

"Oh yes, oh yes. Ohhhhhhh, yes! I'm cumming I'm cumming! Ohhhh yes I am such a fucking slut! Yes, showing off my slut body makes me cum so hard, I, ohhh! Ohhhh fuck yes!" Madison had a thundering orgasm, shuddering and shaking and losing control of almost her entire body as the spasms paralyzed her. It was equally intense as compared with the day before, when she was with Hannah. The instant it was over, her fingers were in her mouth, and she was licking and sucking every last bit of the taste of her pussy out of her fingers, so that she could taste herself as she cooled off a little.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Asked the guy.

"Sure," said Madison.

Without a word, the guy peeled off whatever was covering the webcam, revealing the guy that she had been showing herself to - and at least six others. They were in the background, behind him, watching as she sat naked on her bed. It took a couple seconds for her to realize what was going on, but slowly she came to the realization that she had a bigger audience than she expected during her little show.

"Did all of you - all of you just watch me?" She said, mortified. Some nodded, others audibly affirmed, but all of them were there for her dirty talk, her humiliation, her orgasm. All of them knew she was a huge slut now. Madison was completely humiliated - and more than a little turned on knowing that she had given a show to this many guys. She paused for a moment to count them - seven, seven in total.

"Yeah, I invited some friends over when I realized you were actually going to do this," said he guy front and center. "Three of them are the guys from yesterday, and there are three more too."

"You asshole! You said nobody else would see this!"

"Yeah, and you just begged me to show it to everybody," said the guy at the front. She could tell by his voice that it was the same guy that she had been performing for, the one she thought was the only one watching.

"Nice show!" Said a voice from the back.

"Thanks," Madison said. "And yeah, it is kinda hot knowing that you all just watched that. I just wish I would have known sooner!"

"Well we had an idea," said the guy in front again. "What would you think if we all took turns jacking off to you, one at a time, while you fuck yourself?"

"Wow, that sounds hot!" Madison replied. She smiled, blushing a little. The slut was still extremely aroused, and the thought of letting seven guys use her like that did not bother her in the least in this moment. Hell, if they were all actually in the same room, she would have let them actually use her - fuck her, degrade her, pound her - at this point. She had never been gangbanged before, but she would have begged for it.

"Ok. Well we don't want to do it in front of each other, so we're going to leave the room, and come back in one at a time and do it." With that, six of the guys turned to leave. "Oh, and one more thing. No cumming until we've all had our turn, ok, slut?"

"Ok," said Madison. Six of the guys left and it was just Madison and the original guy. In this moment, Madison stood up and left the view of the webcam, returning in a few seconds with her dildo. "Mind if I use this?" She asked, playfully. Turning to look at the computer, she could see that he had already pulled down his pants and she could see his hardening cock.

"Yes, now get back on the bed and fuck yourself with that dildo!" He ordered. Madison did so, smiling as she sat on the bed with her legs spread and her pussy and plugged ass exposed. Playfully, she began to lick the entire length of her dildo before thrusting it deep into her mouth.

"That's it, slut, deepthroat that cock!" Said the guy. Madison, in response, thrusted the dildo into the back of her throat until her mouth felt sore and used yet again. "Do you like having your mouth used as a worthless fuckhole, just another hole to be used by whoever wants it?" He asked.

"Ohhhh, yes, use my mouth, I fucking need this!" She responded. As she took the dildo out of her mouth, she positioned it near her pussy, and as she watched him stroking his cock, she began to feel the dildo make its way into her slippery, nasty hole.

"Do you like being a used little slut for a big group of guys?" He asked. "We're all going to use you, slut, use you as a toy and jack off to you, do you like that?"

"Ohhhhh yes," Madison moaned. "I want you all to get off to me, nothing makes me wetter than a room full of guys using my whore body, I'm such a filthy slut!" As she said this, she began to slide the dildo into her pussy and out, moving in rhythm, aroused by the hard cock that was being shown to her on the computer and aroused by the fact that she was only a sexual plaything now, willing to serve her true purpose of sexually satisfying as many as possible.

"Tell me what you are again, I like to hear you say it," the guy demanded.

"I'm a filthy little slut," Madison said, smiling, pleased with her own degradation. "I'm a worthless, nasty little used up slut, and I'm going to, ohhhh, I'm going to get you all off!"

Madison continued to fuck herself with the dildo, now hearing only grunts and groans from the guy watching her. He was getting close to orgasm, she could tell, and it hasn't taken long.

"Yes ues, you fucking slut, you nasty whore, I'm going to cum all over you, do you want that?"

"Ohhhh, yes, cum all over me! Please cover me in hot, sticky cum!" Madison begged.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, you slut, I'm cumming, you fucking whore!" He practically shouted as he unleashed a stream of gooey cum directly at her body through the computer.

"Oh yes, oh yes that is so hot, keep cumming, I want to see it, I want to feel it and taste it!" Madison said in response, a little disappointed that she would not actually feel or taste it, but immensely aroused as she imagined the guy being in the same room, directly in front of her, his load streaming down her face and onto her tits and stomach and near her swollen pussy. She imagined pooling the cum on her stomach, removing the dildo and dredging it through the sticky mess, and reinserting it into her pussy, pushing a small part of his load deep inside her with the toy, wanting so much to have even the slightest bit of him inside of her. She then imagined using her finger to sweep what had landed on her face into her mouth, swallowing it like a good slut.

Looking up, the guy had finished, and Madison watched as he pulled up his pants and buttoned them, not saying a word.

"Well, aren't you going to thank me?" He asked with a wicked smile.

"Thank you for cumming on me, and using me like a little cum slut," she responded.

"There, you're welcome. Now remember, no cumming until we've all had a turn. We need you horny and desperate." After saying those words, he wiped up his mess from where it fell and left the room and sent another guy in his place.

Madison was slowly pumping her pussy with the dildo when the next guy entered the room. Making sure he was watching, she removed the dildo, licked it along its entire length, and pushed it back into her pussy.

"I guess I'm next," he said, unzipping his pants. This guy was a little different. He seemed shy, maybe a little unsure of himself, as he took out his already hardening cock and displayed it for her.

"Are you going to use me too?" She asked teasingly.

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that," he said.

"I want you to call it that...it turns me on...and I want you to call me a slut too, can you do that for me?"

"Sure," he said, shyly but clearly turned on by her request. His cock hardened in his hand as he stared at the girl masturbating on her bed. "You - you're a slut," he said.

"I want you to mean it," she whispered, smiling at him. "I want to hear you call me a slut for putting myself out there for you guys and everyone else to use me. It turns me on so much!"

"That's so...so hot," he said, stroking his cock faster. "You're a little slut, a little cum slut. I can't believe you actually like that, it's so fucking hot," he continued. "I think you really are a slut the way you begged for it and begged to be shown off and begged for us to jack off to you." This time, he meant it, and she could tell.

"That's better," she said. "And how are you going to use this little slut?" She practically had to beg it out of him, beg the filthy words she so much needed to hear. It was as if she had to seduce him into using her the way she wanted, the way the last guy had.

"I'm going to jack off to you, I'm going to jack off...oh, I'm going to use you as a cum target." He wasn't sure if he had crossed a line by degrading her like that, but her next words reassured him.

"Good, because I'm just a nasty little cum slut for you and your friends. I'm just a filthy little cum target for you, I want you to cum all over me," she said. Madison was fucking herself a little harder now. "I really am a nasty bitch," she thought, "taking this innocent guy and begging him to talk dirty and just use me."

Overcome by the moment, by the eroticism and the display of the girl on the computer, the guy was already on the verge of orgasm. He clearly hadn't experienced anything like this before, and it showed. He was ready to burst.

"Ohhhh, yes, I like watching you stroke that cock. Ohhhh, I love knowing that you think I'm a dirty little slut and I want you to cover me, cover me in cum, I want you to use me, use my whore body and cover me in your cum. Are you going to cum for me? Please, please just cover me. Please let me taste it, let me feel it, let me see how much of a slut I am. I fucking need this, use me, ohhhh, use me, use me!"

As she said these words, Madison could see the strain on his face and she knew her wish would be granted. All of the sudden, streaks of white shot out of the end of his cock, landing where they may. In Madison's case, she moved her face close to the webcam, making herself the cum target that just moments ago she was declared to be.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, yes, yes, you want it slut, here it is! Ohhhh, fuck!" He moaned as he continued to shoot spurt after spurt onto her face, displayed for him with a smile. In a few moments, it was all over, and he loosened his grip on his penis and his hand fell to his side.

"Thank you," she whispered and blew him a kiss. "That load was way bigger than the last one. You must have been saving it for me. I like that. Big loads turn me on," she explained.

"You are so fucking hot," he said. "I like, I would fuck you for real."

"Thank you," she said again. "Who knows, maybe someday you will. It doesn't take much, really. I'm a slut and I like it."

"Wow, so hot," he said as he cleaned up his mess. "Thank you for that, that was incredible." Madison was a little disappointed with his display of gratitude. She was there to be used, fucked, not there to be thanked.

"Tell the next one I'm waiting," she asked as he fastened his belt to leave. He smiled and waved as he walked out the door. Seconds later, a tall, attractive guy made his way through the door and toward the computer screen.

"Hi there, sexy," said Madison. "It's your turn to use me now."

"Ok, sure," he said, unzipping his pants. "So tell me, what makes a hot girl like you want to do this?"

"Ummm, well, it really turns me on," Madison responded. "I get so turned on I can't stop myself."

"Well, you are way hotter than the other girls doing this kind of stuff," he said. "Most of them, I get it, you know, they have to find random guys to interact with because it's the only attention they are going to get, but you? I guess you just get that horny."

"Yes I do, and I love showing off my body. And thanks for the compliments, but what I really like is when you call me names, talk down to me, even make fun of me a little. It turns me on so much to hear nasty things about myself."

"Ok, then," said the guy. Madison didn't want to be psychoanalyzed, she wanted to be used like the slut she was, like the slut spread and exposed and masturbating and begging for guys to cum all over her. She smiled, pleased, as he removed his dick and started stroking it, not saying much at first, but just watching her.

Finally she broke the silence. "Do you like how I plugged my ass for you, how I'm so desperate to take it up the ass that I shoved this plug up there, just to show you all what I am? Do you like how I exposed myself for you, how I posted all those pictures online for everyone to look at?"

"Yes, that was - it was really sexy."

"And do you like how i clamped my nipples for you? Do you like it when I degrade myself for you? Do you think it makes me a slut?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, so sexy," he said. His hand was low wrapped around his cock, and he had lost most of the desire he once had to have a conversation with the girl before he used her. He wasn't used to this - normally he had to get to know a girl, or if she was a little on the promiscuous side, at least buy her a few drinks before she let him take things this far. "Yes, you really are a slut." He continued to stroke his cock, and Madison watched as it became larger, stiffer and ready to explode and his face tightened. She could see the pleasure he was feeling written all over him.

"Do they hurt?" He asked. "The clamps I mean?"

"Ohhhh, yes it hurts," she said as she continued to slowly force the dildo into her pussy, feeling the friction of the toy against her sensitive insides as she fucked herself. "It hurts, but it feels so good! It hurts but it feels good too, and it makes me feel used and dirty and slutty too, and when I'm really horny I don't even care about the pain and all I feel is pleasure."

"Do you like hurting yourself? Degrading yourself?"

"Ohhhh yes I love it," she moaned. "I really love degrading myself." Up until now, Madison had almost forgotten about the clamps pressing into her nipples. They had been on for several minutes now, perhaps even a quarter hour, and up until this point the adrenaline and the arousal she felt had taken her mind off of any pain she might have been experiencing. But now, as the clamps stayed on her nipples as the minutes went by, the pain was increasing, and the conversation drew her attention to the pain. The guy, meanwhile, continued to stroke his cock as he grew ever closer to orgasm.

"Just use me," said Madison, watching the guy stroke his cock, waiting for the stream of cum to fly from it in her direction. "Use me like the little slut I am, use me while I fuck myself and degrade myself for you, and then let the other guys come in and use me too!" Madison moaned as she continued to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy, the ice remaining slow, for she wanted to wait to cum until it was her turn, just as she was requested to do, but she didn't know if she could make it that far. Being used as a cum target by guy after guy was really a rousing to her.