Webslut Madison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yes, I'm going to use you...I'm going to fun to you...yes!" He said in between strokes. "But I want you to tell me what you are, and what you want, so I can cum for you."

"I'm a dirty, filthy, nasty, worthless cum target," Madison said as she fucked herself with the dildo and felt the pain of the clamps on her nipples and the pressure of the plug in her ass. "I like to take it up the ass for you, and hurt my whore nipples for you, and fuck myself for you. I like to get naked for anyone to use my slutty body. Im just a cheap, degraded, used up slut." She said these words slowly, forcefully, and deliberately, allowing their effect to sink in to her own mind and the mind of the guy she was entertaining. In those moments, Madison knew it was all true, and nothing could have turned her ok more.

All at once, the guy unleashed his load directly at her. She smiled as she continued to slowly use the dildo deep in her pussy, wanting to cum but knowing she had to wait. Madison kept herself just a few good strokes of the dildo from orgasm, keeping herself totally aroused, totally in heat and feeling her arousal grow with each minute. She was desperate, but somehow she kept herself from thrusting the dildo in just the right place to make her cum endlessly.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, I love it when you use me...I love it when you guys hack off to me," she said as the cum continued to flow. She watched, still using the dildo, as the guys rhythm slowed and eventually came to a stop, his seed drained from his body. "Ohhh, yes, I want you all to cum all over me!" She moaned. "Thank you," she said with a wink as she watched his cock disappear again into his pants.

The guy did as the two before him had done, and wiped up his mess before leaving the room, and immediately another one came in to replace him. It was her fourth of the evening.

"All right! Still going at it I see!" He announced as he walked in the room and closed the door.

"Yep, still here," she said, smiling. "I'm not even halfway done yet!" As she said those words the startling realization began to set in that she still had a long ways to go, and she already didn't know if she could make it to the finish line before she erupted in pleasure.

"Still talking dirty, I hear?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Good, because I want you to beg for it. Nothing turns me on like a hot girl telling me how much she wants my cum." He unfastened his jeans and pulled them down, along with his boxers, to expose his stiffening penis. "But first, I want to see you taste your dildo," he said. "Someone tells me you seem to like doing that."

"Sure," she said, excited at the thought of being ordered around by this guy. Thoughts of "I shouldn't be doing this" and "I would never do this if I didn't want to cum so much" filled Madison's head as she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and brought it to her lips to taste it. Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around the dildo as she pushed it deep inside, maintaining eye contact with the guy the whole time. She was, after all, just there to please him.

"Good, now shove it in deeper," he said. Without a word, Madison forced the fake penis into her mouth as far as it would go. She stifled a gag as she tasted her own juices, lying on her bed, back propped up on a couple pillows, legs spread, utterly humiliated.

"Ok, now get up and kneel in front of me," he said. Madison rolled off the bed and did as she was told, kneeling in front of the dresser where the laptop sat. She smiled at him, waiting for his next words.

"Good girl," he said. "Now put that dildo back in your pussy and open your mouth like you are sucking a cock." Hearing these words made Madison smile, and she eagerly lifted a leg and placed the dildo deep in her pussy before returning to a kneeling position, the dildo trapped inside of her by the pressure of her legs as she knelt. Slowly, she opened her mouth as if a cock was directly before her. She could see that the guy had placed his cock right up close, front and center, and she was to pretend to suck it. Eagerly she placed two fingers in her mouth and began to furiously lick and suck them until she wasn't sure if she would have any skin left when she was done.

"Tell me what you want," said the guy after a couple minutes of Madison sucking her fingers. She removed the fingers, and a trail of saliva was strung between her fingers and her mouth as she began to speak.

"I want to suck your cock," she said. "I want to take it in deep, as far as I can." There was a tinge of desperation in her voice as she said these words. She really did want that throbbing cock in her mouth, to feel it and to taste it, and to swallow all that came from it. "I want you to cum in my mouth, and I want to swallow every drop!"

"Well, you're going to get it," he said. He began to not only furiously stroke his cock, but also to rock it back and forth as if he were using her mouth roughly as a fuckhole.

"Mmmm, I want it," she said. "I want your cum in my mouth."

"Then beg for it," he replied. "Tell me just how much you want it and how much you need it and really beg."

Madison needed no more encouragement. She watched the guy stroke his dick passionately, roughly as she spoke her next words and waited for his load.

"Please cum in my mouth," she began. "Please use me for a hole to fuck, please pass me around and make me swallow loads from seven guys, I need all of your cum! Please, please will you cum in my mouth? I'm just a filthy, cum-addicted slut and I can't...I have to have load after load, every day. I can't go more than a couple hours without it! I live to swallow cum, please cum in my mouth!"

"Keep going slut, we're getting there," he said.

"Please please please let me taste your cum! I crave it, I crave it so much! It tastes so good, and I'm just a filthy cum slut and I need it! Please, please, I'm begging you, cum in my mouth, cum down my throat, please, I'll do whatever you want to get your load, ohhh, I need your cum! I want to swallow every drop and then I want to suck more cocks, more and more until I'm full!

"You really want this load, don't you? Well, I'm about to give it to you!"

"Yes, please, I need it! Please please cum in my mouth, please, I beg you, please just use me like the cum slut I am! Please, I need it so much, please, I will do anything to earn it! Please, it gives me a purpose, I love it and I need it and I want it all!"

With those words, the first shot of cum erupted forth like a volcano, spewing her face with the gooey mess through the computer screen. And then the next, and the next. Seeing what was happening, Madison opened wide as if to take the entire load in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed. "Fuck yeah, slut! Take my cum, you got it, you asked for it! Oh, fuck!" That was all he could manage to say as he covered her face in his sperm. He continued to stroke his cock, stating with amazement at the girl who had degraded herself before him just moments ago. And for what?What was she getting out of this, exactly? He wondered, but her didn't dwell on it as he gave his next command.

"Ok, now swallow it, and then clean off my cock."

Madison opened her mouth wide, showing him the imaginary load on her tongue, although to him, it looked as if the entire load was sitting in her mouth waiting to be swallowed, such was it situated on the computer screen. She gulped, swallowing as he wiped the cum off the computer, imagining that she had just swallowed every drop that moments ago appeared to fill her mouth to the brim.

"Thank you," she said seductively. "That was delicious! Now I want more!"

"I'll send in the next one," he said. He pulled his pants back up, just as the others before him had done. "And I'll let them know how much you want it," he said with a grin as he left.

Madison was pleasantly surprised, moments after the fourth guy left, to see two guys enter the room at once. The clamps were really hurting her nipples now, and there was a part of her that was starting to get desperate to get the guys off so she could get herself off and finally remove them. She was desperate to cum anyways; the events of the evening had turned her into an absolute sexual wreck.

Looking in the mirror at herself, Madison noticed that she looked much different than she had an hour before. Then, her hair and makeup were in their place, but now, her hair was tousled and her body was sweaty and her makeup a little smeared. "By the time I'm done I'm going to look ruined," she thought, smiling at the thought. Just then, she turned her attention back to the computer as one of the guys began to speak.

"We talked about it and we agreed we're going to jack off to you at the same time," one said.

"Yeah, it'll be like a virtual three way," the other chimed in."

"Oooohhhh, I like where this is going," said Madison in response. "So are you guys ready to cum for me? Are you ready to see what this slut can do?"

"Yeah, we've heard all about you, now it's time to find out for ourselves," the first guy said.

Madison inched closer to the computer, placing her pussy front and center, and her face farther back but still visible on the screen. While earlier she had been lying farther back so that her whole body was visible, she sat closer now, so that her legs were cut off by the edge of the screen, and only her pussy to her face was visible. Taking the dildo, she thrusted it deep inside her pussy. "You guys want to fuck me?" She asked.

In the time it took for her to prepare herself in this manner, the guys had undone their pants and grabbed their cocks, ready to enjoy whatever performance awaited them. "Yeah, I want to fuck you!" one of the guys responded to her question.

"You have another dildo by any chance?" Said the other guy.

"No, but I do have a vibrator," said Madison. "Want to see?" The guys voiced their approval and Madison disappeared for a moment, returning seconds later holding the toy she had been referring to.

"Yeah, ok, now since there are two of us, and we want this to be like a threesome, imagine one of us is fucking your mouth. Use your vibrator for that. And the other one of us will fuck your pussy, use the dildo for that. And of course a good slut like you will have your ass plugged too. Just because you like it, and you want it up the ass. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like fun," she replied. "So which one of you wants my pussy, and which one wants my mouth?"

"I'll take your mouth," said the first guy. "No talking. This cock will stay in your mouth until you drain it. You can hum yes if you need to answer a question. I don't think such a willing slut ever says no. Got it?"

"Yes, and yes, I always say yes to whatever you guys want, I'm just a little slut like that," Madison replied, and as soon as she was done, she inserted the vibrator in her mouth.

"You sure you got that? No talking, you can't talk with a dick in your mouth!"

"Mmmhmmm," Madison replied, her mouth wrapped around the vibrator. She continued to fuck her pussy; her juices were flowing out like never before and she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

"Are you a filthy slut?" Said the second guy. "Do you want us to cum all over you, in your mouth, in your pussy?"

"Mmmhmmm," said Madison.

"Are you a desperate little slut, do you need to cum too?" Said the first.

"Mmmhmmm?" Said Madison.

"Do you want all seven of us to come over and really fuck you, for real? Do you want us to use your little whore body?"

"Mmmm! Hmmm!," Madison moaned emphatically, raising her eyebrows at the guy who asked the question.

"I think we could arrange that," said the second guy again with a smile. "I think she wants it, look, she has to try to keep from cumming!" The first guy said to the second as he watched Madison's pace of masturbation slow down.

"Suck that dick, slut!" Said the second guy again. "I bet you've sucked a hundred dicks, haven't you, slut?"

"Mmmhmmm," said Madison. It was by no means true, but the thought of doing it, even if it took her all four years of college, was surprisingly arousing. In this moment, she had to wonder if she would really ever live out her fantasies of being used by several men in an evening - she would have been used by seven tonight if it weren't for the computer screen that separated them.

"Or maybe we could find about thirty guys and have her suck all their dicks in a night," said the other guy. "I bet it would drive you crazy, the slut you are."

"Mmmhmmm," replied Madison, her lips still wrapped around the vibrator, the dildo still pounding her pussy.

"Shove it all the way in, slut!" The second guy said.

Immediately, Madison shoved the vibrator all the way in until it hit the back of her throat. It pounded her mouth, making her sweat and her eyes water and her makeup run. She loathed it, but she loved the was it made her feel - especially combined with the dirty talk and the dildo and the plug and the clamps. She continues to fuck herself, the throat and her nipples both becoming more raw and more used by the minute. She could feel tears running down her face, but they only aroused her more, and she knew her makeup was a mess.

"How about this, slut - you take ten more nudes every week, and we'll make sure they get spread around the Internet," said the first guy.

"Mmmhmm," said Madison.

"You like that don't you? Being seen by thousands or millions of people? Does that turn you on, slut? Does it make you cum?

"Mmmhmm," said Madison.

"Oh fuck that's hot. I think I'm going to cum. Do you want me to cum? Do you want to taste it? You do a good job and soon you'll be tasting every drop I have!"

"Mmmhmm," said Madison. Just then, he exploded, shooting his white mess all over her face, all over her body ensconced in the computer. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "Mmmmhmmm!"

"Ok, slut, I'm done with you, but you still need to suck my cock while my friend here uses your pussy!"

"Mhmm," said Madison

"Ok, slut," said the guy using her pussy in her imagination. "Faster. Rougher. Harder. Like I would do it." Madison complied, pounding her pussy furiously with the dildo as instructed. She wasn't sure how much she could take.

"Now shove this cock all the way in and keep in there until I tell you to move it!" Said the guy whose cock she had imagined sucking. In this moment, Madison furiously fucked her pussy with a dildo and shoved a vibrator to the back of her raw, used throat. The clamps on her nipples and the plug in her ass only added to her predicament. She wasn't sure if she could take any more - a few more seconds and she was going to burst.

"Ohhh, fuck, ohhh, yes, slut, you're a fucking slut! Take my cum! Take it deep inside!" He said as he shot his stream of semen all over the place. She fucked herself as hard as she could while teetering on the edge of orgasm until the last drop of cum had made its way out of his cock. Only then did she put the vibrator down, remove the dildo, and speak.

"Thank you, thank you both for using me," she said. She really meant it, too. The guys high fived, watching the naked, used girl on the computer as they put their pants back on, then wiped up their mess and turned to leave.

"Fucking slut," said one of them as they walked out. Madison was already on the verge of cumming, and that comment had just brought her closer. She wasn't sure if she could make it through one more guy, especially if he used her as well as those two had. She would find out soon enough, as he came bounding in the door as soon as the other two had left, and within seconds, his pants were around his ankles.

"Hi there, slut," he said.

"Hi!" Said Madison with a big grin.

"I'm going to tell you all about what it's going to be like to be our slut, ok?"

"Mmmmm, sounds good, sexy," she said. She picked up the dildo, too aroused not to, and began to pound herself again.

"You are going to be our slut. You are going to do whatever we say, when we say it. Post whatever pictures we say, wear whatever we say, meet up with us when we say. Got it?"

"Yes," she replied. "Sounds hot."

"And you are going to fuck who we say, and suck who we tell you to suck, does that sound good, slut?"

"Ohhhh, that sounds amazing!"

"And we are going to turn you into a finely used, worthless piece of shit for anyone to cum to. Your pictures will be everywhere. You won't wear more than a few threads of clothing most days. You'll be as shown off as anyone. And you will like it, ok?"

"Ohhhhh, God, I'm going to love it," she replied.

"Good," he said. He was now stroking his cock, getting harder with each stroke. Madison, for that matter, was so turned on by the idea that she was starting to shake as she did everything in her power to keep herself from descending into the depths of orgasm before she had finished with the last guy.

"You're going to be everywhere, slut. You are going to fuck all the guys, all seven of us, whenever we want. And we're going to make you fuck all sorts of sick perverts. Old guys, fat guys, slimy guys. And when you are too used up for us to enjoy, we're going to sell you for a few dollars at a time to whoever is dumb enough to want to use your whore ass, got it?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhh, yes, I need that. Yes, sell me, yes, please, just fucking use me up and sell me!" Madison was shouting now, on the edge of ecstasy.

"And we are going to turn you into a dumb bitch, we're going to make you into a porn star, we're going to give you rules you have to follow - like how many guys you have to suck off every day to keep that whore mouth in shape. And then we're going to sell you. But you won't get any of the money. You're a dumb cunt and you will do it for nothing, do it just because you need it, because you'll cum over and over again, you will need it, all of it!"

"Ohhhh, yes, I need it already. Ohhhhh, yes I want it all!"

"And you will swallow every drop of cum that comes your way. Just like this one - just like - ohhhhh, yes, you fucking whore!" The last guy came harder than any of the ones before him. He shot spurt after spurt of thick, slimy cum straight at her body. "Ohhhhh, you nasty fucking whore, you really want all that, don't you?" In that moment, as nasty as it sounded, there was a part of her that wanted every last detail of what he had mentioned.

"Come on in, guys!" He shouted, indicating that he was finished. "Now, it's your turn to get off, slut!" He said as the guys filed into the room to watch Madison make herself cum.

"We heard all of that," said one guy. "Fucking hot!"

"Yeah, you're our slut now!" Said another.

"How much do you think that beat up pussy is worth, whore?" Said another. Madison was extremely turned on. The dirty talk had taken a turn recently, plumbing the deepest and darkest of Madison's fantasies, and it spoke to her in ways she did not know she needed.

"Five...five dollars," she said, fucking herself relentlessly. "Five dollars each!"

"Five dollars?" Said one of the guys. "You'll have to take a lot of dick to make it worth our time!"

"Yes, five dollars! I'll be so used up, so worn out, so fucked to the edge that I'll only be worth five dollars, as sexy as I might look, and I'll fuck dozens of guys every, every single day, every day I'll take fifty cocks if that's what it takes to earn my keep! Fifty nasty cocks!"

"Yeah, slut, we'll find the nastiest bunch of guys we can. Mechanics, truckers, old horny gimpy fucks, nasty, fat and smelly!" Chimed in another guy. At this point the guys were just bullying her, half jeering at her and the arousal she was getting from the sick discourse.

"I want it, I want it all! Make me take thousands of slutty pictures! Put me in pornos! Gangbang me, all of you, oh, fuck yes! Over and over! Then have your friends use me...and your dads...and anyone you want! And she. I'm so used up from that, sell me, sell me, oh god yes, whore me out! Whore me! Ohhhhh, fuck, whore me! For - for - ohhhhh! For five - five measly dollars! Ohhhhh I'm a worthless whore!"