All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 06'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartover 7 years ago
Dice Games

I am enjoying this story and liked the dice dare that Madison took part in. I know this has been done before in other stories. I would like to see a second round of the dice game where Madison and Hannah get together and come up with some more risky exposure possibilities. Perhaps we will hear more from that guy from the webcam session in an earlier chapter. He seemed to say all the right things to Madison to get her throwing caution to the wind. Hope that you have more ideas up your sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suddenly became real

I live right outside of Naperville, so I that really made the story seem real to me. Nice chapter. Liking it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dice Dare

Here is a dice dare you could use:

For first roll, the amount of time you must spend outside naked. You will remove all of your clothes and place them somewhere and spend the set amount of minutes completely naked.

1 - 10min

2 - 20min

3 - 30min

4 - 40min

5 - Until someone see's you

6 - 60 min

For second roll, this is the amount of steps you must take away from your clothes.

1 - 20

2 - 50

3 - 80

4 - 100

5 - 200

6 - Throw your clothes away and walk back home naked

For third roll, this is the amount of time you must edge before being allowed to cum and get your clothes. If you are in denial you must instead perform 2 extra edges.

1 - 2 edges

2 - 4 edges

3 - 6 edges

4 - 8 edges

5 - 10 edges

6 - You have to complete 5 edges lying on the ground with your legs in the air before cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
859 Followers
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES