Webslut Madison Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this isn't going to work," she said with a sigh. She took the cardigan off and threw it on the bed. Madison was torn inside. On one hand, she wanted to go to class and let it all hang out, bend, twist, and watch as the guys stared and girls gave her disgusting looks, and then she wanted to hurry back to her apartment and masturbate to her own whorish ways, including, of course, the events from over the weekend. But she was also ashamed of wanting it and embarrassed to act like she did, at least in front of her classmates and professors.

"No. No," she said as she faced the mirror again. "You are a slut. You just spent the whole weekend proving that to the whole world on the internet. And you need to force yourself to act like it now, too. You know how much you need this. This is the whole idea! Exposure. Embarrassment. Shame," she said to her reflection. But how was she going to force herself to get over her hang ups?

"But - like - nooo," she said as she put on a pouty face and looked at herself again. "I like - I can't do this!" She sighed. "I like - I don't know, do I, like - really want this?" Somewhere in the back of her head, a voice - her voice - spoke to her. "Whether you want it or not, you know you need this. This isn't about what you want, this is about what you are. Do it, slut." Madison sighed again. "But, like..." she trailed off as she walked to the other side of the room.

As she paced in her bedroom, Madison came to the realization that she was stuck in a sort of personal purgatory. She was too horny to cover up and not aroused enough to let it hang out. She realized that she needed to either calm down, rationalize, and cover up, or bring herself to a state of arousal where she didn't want to any longer.

Madison walked over to the mirror again. "Which will it be?" She wondered. She had only a few more minutes before she had to leave. She mindlessly looked at her phone, and couldn't help but flip to her photos, and seeing the raunchy, filthy pictures she had taken of herself, her path was set. She just needed to get a little more aroused.

All of the sudden Madison had an idea. She opened up the camera on her phone and turned it toward herself and started recording.

"Hi, umm, I'm Madison Holt, and like, I'm getting ready to go to school. I have been, like, really horny all weekend," she said. "And I, I need to go to class. But I kind of have a problem. I like - even though I've done a lot worse on he internet, I like - I'm really embarrassed to wear this to class. I've like, never - worn anything this, like - slutty - to school. Just to the mall, the club - places where people don't know me or where they expect it out of anyone."

"So, umm," Madison said before swallowing out of nervousness. "I need to like, make myself wear this. Because I know I need to get over - get over being ashamed and just be the slut I am. I know if I make myself, like - turned on - I will want the shame because it just - it turns me on even more. And you - you get to watch me - watch me make myself wear this."

Madison placed her phone on her desk and faced the mirror, checking to make sure she was still in sight of the camera. She first placed her hands on the mirror, high and to the sides as she looked at her body. Then, she started to hang her head in shame as she spoke. "I'm a slut," she said. "I deserve to look like the slut I am,"

She turned to the camera. "This isn't working," she said. I just - like - I'm not sure if I want my classmates and my professor to see this much of me, like - I know they could find me on the internet but - I like - they're going to see me as nothing but a slut if I wear this!"

Madison turned back to the mirror. She raised her right hand to the side of her face and, before she could stop herself, gave herself a hard slap to the cheek. "You're a slut," she said. "A filthy, exposed, humiliated slut." She slapped herself again.

"I don't deserve a choice. I'm a slut." She slapped herself even harder this time. "I deserve to be made to dress like one. I have to look like a dirty whore." She slapped herself again. "Maybe I will unbutton my jeans and walk around campus like that," she said before slapping herself again.

Tears were welling up in her eyes as a result of the slaps. If she hadn't felt the humiliation before, she definitely felt it now. Reaching down, she unbuttoned her jeans before facing the camera. She didn't unzip them, and her panties couldn't be seen, but they were unbuttoned.

"See, this is what I get when I don't dress slutty enough. I get humiliated and then I get turned on and then I want to look like a slut. And if anybody sees me wearing this today, please, like - just - let me know you saw me here. Please let me know you know who I am."

Madison picked up the phone and held it at a distance with her left hand as she slapped herself three more times. "God, that makes me feel like a slut," she said. "And like - I have no idea why, but I kind of like - like it."

"I like showing all of you what I really am," she said. "And I want to show you a little more before I get to class, but I have to leave so I - like - I think I'll show you on the way."

Madison grabbed her bag and headed out the door with the camera still rolling. With her bag in one hand and phone in the other, she closed the door behind her. Her bag swayed at her left side as she briskly walked toward campus. It was a leather bag, the kind professional women carry to work, rather than a backpack or a purse.

"I'm a slut. I'm webslut Madison Holt. Don't forget. I'm in this for the humiliation," she said after checking to see that nobody was within earshot. "And walking to class with my jeans unbuttoned - I, like, definitely feel humiliated." She turned the camera down and held it close to her stomach, capturing her pierced navel and undone jeans in all their glory, before holding the phone at a distance as she came to a busy intersection at the edge of campus.

"I'd slap myself again if my hands weren't full," she explained to the camera. "Maybe I will, like - do something else instead," she said seductively before grinning. "Do you dare me to cross this busy street with my jeans totally unzipped and my red panties out? Hmmm?"

"Damn, that one's tough," she said, laughing. "Umm, but, like, my classmates might see!" She protested to the camera as if it were some guy daring her to do what she had suggested.

"What's that? I'm a slut? Did you just tell me I'm a slut? Hmmm, well, you know how much I love that," she admitted. "I guess - like - I guess I have to, since I'm a slut and all." Madison held the phone with her right hand while she looked around to make sure nobody was watching - or worse - someone she knew was around.

Cars whizzed by - with people in them that Madison did not know, at least she hoped - as she reached her left hand, still holding her bag, to her zipper, and slowly, seductively lowered the small piece of metal as far is it would go, capturing it all close up on the camera.

A car honked as Madison walked across the street. She was too embarrassed to look at the car stopped immediately to her left as she walked, the top of her panties visible between the left and right portions of her obviously unzipped jeans. Her face reddened and she turned the camera toward the car to catch the reaction of its occupants. It would not be until later that she would discover two guys, who she thankfully did not know, ogling her and pointing as she strutted her slutty self across the street, aroused as ever.

"Okay, that was hot. Embarrassing, but fucking hot," Madison said to the camera as she reached the other side of the street. All of the sudden she stopped, turned to face traffic, and said, "I just love - like - being seen. You know, looking like this. Am I a good slut?" She waited several seconds, giving several passers-by the chance to look, before taking a deep breath and zipping her jeans back up, still leaving the button undone.

Madison walked toward her class. She was running a little late at this point, so there weren't too many people out. She walked for a minute or so before passing a couple, a guy and a girl. "Oh my god, did you see that?" The guy remarked after they passed but before they were out of earshot. "Oh my god, like, fuck yeah, I look like such a slut," Madison remarked mockingly to the camera as soon as they were out of earshot.

"Um, excuse me," Madison heard someone say only a few seconds later. "Um, I just want to let you know - your jeans are unbuttoned." It was a bookish blonde girl, decent body but not much to look at.

"Oh! Thanks! Oh my god, that would have been so embarrassing if I walked into class like this!" Madison exclaimed, feigning ignorance of the situation.

"No problem," the girl replied. Madison quickly turned around and pretended to button her jeans as she continued toward her class, but the camera, still rolling, clearly showed that she had left the button undone.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking humiliating," Madison said as soon as she was out of earshot. "I feel like such a whore right now." Yet there she was, making no effort to button her jeans. "I'm just too - I - I'm almost to class, but I don't want to go yet," Madison explained. She stopped as she came to a tree and some bushes and turned her back to them so she could be fairly certain, but by no means completely assured, that nobody could see her from behind.

Her shame had gotten the better of her. Yes, she was embarrassed - embarrassed to have unzipped her jeans and walked across a busy street, and embarrassed to walk across campus with her jeans unbuttoned, even though it didn't provide much of a show. No, combined with her exposed midriff, it certainly looked as if she wanted to be looked at, wanted the attention, wanted to show that she was a slut.

And she felt like a slut too - she felt like anyone who saw her would think she was a cheap, easy slut ready to put out for any horny guy she came across. Yes, she was embarrassed by this, but her embarrassment only made her more aroused.

Madison looked around for a moment, checking to see if anyone was watching her. Satisfied, she slapped herself five times in the face. "I just wanted to slap myself and maybe show off a little first," she explained. "Maybe go to class with red cheeks or a handprint on my face. Would you like that?" She asked the camera.

Slowly, Madison raised her sweater, teasing, grabbing her bra as she went until her tits were completely exposed. "What if I - what if I touch myself first?" With the camera still rolling, Madison leaned her face toward the phone and gently massaged her right nipple, now in plain view of anyone in front of her, while she held the phone before switching hands and massaging the other nipple.

She gave a seductive half-smile before leaning her head back and sighing, almost a soft moan, as she ran her right hand down her exposed midriff to her jeans, stopping to feel inside her navel along the way.

"God, I hope nobody can see me right now," she whispered, while wondering to herself what it would be like if someone were spying on her. "Although the thought does turn me on," she continued. She tilted the camera down as she unzipped her jeans again. In a matter of a couple seconds, the fabric parted as Madison dipped her fingers underneath her panties and moaned softly as they continued their journey to her pussy.

"Ohhh, I've never done anything like this," she said. "I've never fingered my pussy out in the open on campus before. My friends could see, my classmates, my professors - they could all be watching and see how much of a slut I am," she whispered to the camera. As she spoke these words, she slid her hand completely into her panties and first two, then three fingers inside her waiting, eager hole.

"Fuck yes," she whispered. "I'm going to tell you a secret - when I fuck myself, I fantasize about everybody - my friends, and even my professors - finding out about me - like, finding out what a slut I am and - like - how much I want to be exposed and - and humiliated, and degraded, and ohhh, fuck, I'm imagining they are all coming out right now standing around pointing at me. Ohhh yes," she continued.

"What if I closed my eyes," she whispered, and didn't open them again until I had an audience, like - not knowing who will be watching, and like - recording and like - I'd be the school slut and it turns me on so much," she said. While she spoke these words she actually closed her eyes and opened them back up at the end, tilting the camera up to her face again to capture it on video.

Slowly, Madison took her fingers out of her pussy and raised them to her mouth. She looked across the open space in front of her, and, partially to her delight and partially to her dismay, nobody was there. Slowly she forced all three fingers into her mouth at once, all the way in.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of pussy," she said a little louder than usual as she sucked her juices off her hand. She sat down, having been standing the whole time, and plunged her fingers back into her pussy. Briefly, she closed her eyes and was transported back to a land of fantasy where she was being watched by people she knew.

"Oh my god, Madison?" One of them said. "Who knew she was such a whore?" Another chimed in. "Yeah, I heard that slut actually took a bunch of filthy videos and pictures - like, really degrading ones - and posted them on the internet. Used her real name too. What a skank."

Madison opened her eyes just to look for a quick moment, and when she did so, she noticed a campus police officer across the open grassy area she was facing.

"Oh, shit!" She said out loud, whipping her fingers out of her pussy. "There's a fucking cop over there. God, I'm about to get busted, I hope he didn't see me. She dropped the phone and pulled her bra and top back into position before zipping her jeans, again neglecting to button them, picked up her phone and her bag, and scurrying away in the opposite direction.

"Damn, that was close," she said laughing when she was a safe distance away from the cop. "God, I - thank god he didn't see me. I mean, like - it would be hot to have to blow him to get out of getting arrested or something - but that's - that's probably not how that would go down in this day and age, no pun intended."

"And guess what?" She added. "Still haven't buttoned my jeans!" She laughed again as she reached the door to the building where her class was held.

Madison stopped by the door to her classroom. She looked around, making sure she was alone in the hallway. Smiling, she stopped, set her bag down, and lifted her top and bra up with her free hand, exposing her tits.

She then unzipped her jeans. "Hope I don't get caught," she whispered to the camera, "because I'll never be able to cover everything up in time if somebody comes around the corner. Or out the door. But I want to show you everything - like, everything - before I go to class - and then I'll be horny enough to show my classmates this outfit."

Madison pulled down her jeans. She moved the camera away from her body, showing that she was standing in the hallway with her jeans to her low thigh and her panties fully exposed. Her shirt was still pulled up and her tits were out too. She lightly stroked her pussy through her panties, moaning, before pulling those down too. Her pussy, tits, and ass were now open to the air in a school hallway.

Madison stroked her bare pussy before inserting three fingers. Her cunt was wet and sloppy as she moaned before pulling them out, licking them, and turning around. She set the phone down at one side of the hallway, capturing her as she knelt low to the ground, ass toward the phone, and forced her middle finger into her asshole.

"Fuck me," she said as she forced the finger in all the way before pulling it out. She turned around, face to the phone, and slapped herself hard five times on each side of her face.

Madison stood up, pulled up her panties, pulled up her jeans, zipped them, buttoned them, and readjusted her top and bra. "Okay," she said, "It's been great showing off for you, but I really have to get to class. Just remember, I'm Madison Holt, and I really want to be reposted, spread around, and made into the biggest webslut. So please, tell your friends."

With that, she turned the camera off and went into class. She did notice some of the guys staring at her, and even one of the girls, but was turned on enough that she found it arousing and wished she could show them more. She leaned forward to maximize the exposure to her back, and as she stood up to leave class, pretended to fix her hair in a way that nearly doubled the exposure to her midriff.

Of course Madison posted the video online as soon as she returned from class. And it wasn't long - maybe a couple of weeks - before Madison was recognized - sort of. She was checking out at at a warehouse store, and the cashier, probably about 25 years old, said "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Maybe," said Madison, blushing. "But - you aren't just trying to hit on me, are you?"

"No, seriously, I know I've seen you somewhere. I just can't remember where."

"Probably - and if it is what I think it is, you'll remember - and you'll like it," she said.

"I'll like it?"

"Mm-hmm," Madison said. "Trust me, it's a good thing."

Suddenly, the guy's face lit up and he smiled. "Oh, I know where I've seen you!"

"No way! You just made my day, I have been - like, waiting for somebody to recognize me and now I - seriously, thank you. And I want to let you know that - all the stuff I said - it's all true,"

"Can I get a selfie with you?" He asked. After she obliged, she took her things and left the store, going directly home to masturbate.

Madison actually was able to masturbate almost continuously to her own exposure as she watched herself get reposted and spread around and read the nasty comments and things people were saying about her. She did a web search for "madison holt slut" and got dozens of results of her naked, but if the word "slut" was taken out, nothing.

It still kept her going, though. Nothing yet had made her truly regret her decision to be posted. In fact, she masturbated to both the reality of being exposed and the fantasy of being ruined almost daily. Over the three weeks or so after she first sent her video off to the internet, she did seem to notice that she gradually wasn't getting the rush she wanted out of it anymore. She wondered what she could do next - how could she make her exposure even more extreme? Little did she know, her world was about to change forever.

12