All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 23'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very nice, you progressed the story wonderfully -- consequences for Madison -- well done Author !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some people might complain that this chapter is shorter, but the entire point is to introduce a new character to the story so it doesn’t have to be as long as the previous ones

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 2 years ago

Thanks for the back to back chapters. Hope this burst continues.

nypumpernypumperover 2 years ago

So hot make her get gangbanged at a gloryholr

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

This took a little bit of a dark turn. This is one of my favorite stories on the site by far. But this chapter felt a little too rapey for me with how much she really didn't want it from the beginning of the encounter up until nearly the end. I like it better when even when somebody else is the one pushing things far, Madison is a horny slut mindset and really wants it in the moment (even if she might regret it later). This chapter was just uncomfortable to read, IMO. Anyway, still love the story and can't wait for future chapters. The last few before this one were amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was worried that you stopped writing. By far one of the most entertaining stories on here. Love the slow burning downfall and that Madison is solely responsible for her own consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't disagree more with you Steve. The author did what was needed (i am not the author). I have some personal experience with 'exposure', and in fact, what the naughty half of a slut like Madison **does** crave, is the degradation that can **only** occur at the hands of someone she knows. And of course the real life encounter is going to have elements conjured by the horrified **good** half of Madison, resisting what her naughty half has set up. Rape ? Hardly, she begged for it publicly, the naughty half of her that **craves** it. I personally believe that some humans are built this way. The slut gene I call it. And the author has a total complete handle on the whole messy phenomenon. Rockwellray, has here started what ShyExhibitionist in her Turnson: Game of Dares, seemed not willing to do. He's commenced the train of real consequences that some of us (including submissives) find a delectable buffet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. Its well told - great story telling with a darker side that is growing. While I have liked every chapter - this one made me feel like she was a whore. Not just a cute girl who gets wet saying she is a whore and dressing like a slut. Thanks for all your recent effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES