Wedded Fornication

Story Info
A gf cheats when her bf sleeps.
4.5k words
4.24
81.7k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I get here?" I thought to myself.

Here I was stuck at the wedding for distant cousin in Idaho and I didn't know anyone! Heck, aside from the Latino wait staff, I was the only guest darker than a snowflake. Thankfully I had my blue Armani dinner suit to wear, it looked good and felt great!

"Why did I listen to my mother?" I muttered silently into my drink.

I was trying to explain to an elderly Grand-Aunt how I was related to the bride when I realized that I had a buzz going from my champagne. That morning I ran ten kilometres and didn't replace my electrolytes, now I was paying the price.

One of the blue blazer wearing servers passed by bearing a tray.

"Leave that with me." I said to the Latino fellow.

With a nod he handed it over and I ate with the speed of a man who hoped to sober before the ceremony started. The elderly lady with me wandered off, I was left alone next to a table with several empty wine glasses.

A greasy looking balding man in a cheap ruffled suit bumped into me. With a mouthful of snacks I tried to apologise, but sounded rather more like a starving fool.

The chubby little man fixed his tie, as he tried to strike up a conversation; the stench of liqueur coming from him was powerful. I couldn't follow his rant, he slurred and mumbled way too much. All I could do was try to smile and nod repeatedly.

When his energy was spent he pushed his way passed me towards a woman who was watching us talk. I sized her up quickly, and liked what I saw. She was short and very busty; her lavender gown looked like it was going to spill her breasts out if she took a deep breath.

Her black hair was cut very short, perhaps an inch on the sides, and a few inches on top. Her skin was an olive Mediterranean shade. My attention was on her purple painted lips; I'm a boobman, but her lips had me hooked.

The two of us were locked in a longing gaze until the pudgy man reached her. I thought he had kissed her on the cheek, however she wiped at her ear. This dude must have been hammered, or a real oddball. Afterwards, he grabbed her by the arm and the two marched towards the door.

Before they left the barn, which was where the wedding and reception were being held (this was Idaho after all...); she looked back at me once last time. I shot her a big toothy grin as I winked at her.

She stopped walking and blushed deeply. The little man she was with finally caught wind of our exchange, shot me a dirty look and dragged her away. I sent him a wink and a wave to for good measure.

An hour later the wedding started, I caught a glimpse of the two, but lost track of them in the crowd. I'm not one to chase a woman down to chat her up, but as far as this crowd went, she seemed the most interesting.

During the speeches they were seated on the far side, it looked like they were bickering. I felt bad for the lady, she seemed quite frustrated.

Before the dancing began, it appeared like they had made up. It was good to see the two happy again, I smiled as they kissed once, then a second time. The third time he kissed her neck, or so I thought, she ended up wiping her ear with a frown.

"This dude was no Casanova." I said into my drink. Although I tried to sober up earlier, I didn't completely stop drinking.

The music started and in moments all the tables and chairs were removed by the staff leaving the barn a dance floor. I left my coat on a chair, rolled up my sleeves; took a big sip, and hooted as I leapt into the crowd. Although I'm not a good dancer, but I was drunk enough to think I was!

After what seemed like several hours I was sweaty, and tired from the dancing. I was also sure that I had fuelled the fantasies of several women, as well as earning the jealously of an equal number of men.

Outside I found a latrine, they had a row of those blue plastic bathrooms that you see at construction sites. With one urge satisfied, I enjoyed a drink by myself under a light away from the crowd.

"Excuse me." A female voice said from the darkness.

"Yes. How may I help you?" I replied.

Out of the shadows stepped the busty lady I had been having eye-sex with throughout the wedding. I tried to play cool, but my heart was racing.

"I want to apologize for my boyfriend." She said putting a hand on my arm. It was freezing!

"I didn't know he offended me?" I replied, noticing that she didn't remove her hand.

She looked confused at this, so I continued to speak. "I remember that he talked about a trip to Mexico, but to be honest, he was pretty drunk."

I missed what she said in reply, as I was admiring her goosebump covered cleavage. I was secretly praying for a nipple slip.

"I'm sorry, I missed that?" I said trying to recover from my ogle-fest.

"He was telling you about how he dislikes Mexicans." She said trying to look positive.

I chuckled softly, American views on Mexicans always made me laugh.

"Where are you from?" She asked

"Rotterdam." I said smiling.

"Rotterdam?" She replied looking confused.

I nodded, and she spoke again. "My Auntie on my father's side is from Rotterdam Louisiana! Do you know her?"

She said her aunt's name, but I missed it, oddly enough I did some relatives in Louisiana, including a giant cousin who was in the US Marines. I sighed and said that I didn't know her, I then took both her hands in mine, looking into her dark brown eyes I spoke.

"You look cold, would you like to go for a walk to warm yourself up?" I said with a fox's grin.

"My boyfriend is passed out at our table..." She said as if she were thinking out loud.

I stayed silent and held our gaze until she replied again. "Sure, I don't have to take that lazy ass to the hotel right away."

Despite the cold, I was suddenly hard as steel. I held out my arm like the ushers did when they sat us for the ceremony, and gained a grin.

A small group of people strolled by while we tried to make our introductions; I want to say her name was Tonya, but I wasn't too certain. I doubted she even caught my name.

I steered her down a path into the woods I had strolled earlier, I was quite sure we weren't seen heading into the dark. While we walked she chatted about the crops her family grew and soil quality. I wasn't one for farming, but I was intrigued.

I could see that our walk hadn't warmed her, so I put an arm around her. She replied gratefully, snuggling closer to me while we walked. Her shoulders were cold to the touch.

I wasn't really paying attention to where we were headed. Although sex was on my mind, I realized that this was just a friendly non-romantic encounter. We were both telling jokes, and laughing when Tonya stopped walking and looked at me.

"I was here earlier today with my boyfriend." She said.

I looked around, there was a river nearby, with a small waterfall. It was quite beautiful.

She continued to speak, "We tried to make love... but he couldn't stay hard."

I tried not to laugh, every man has had to deal with that trouble, being drunk doesn't help either.

"I'm sorry to hear that, it happens to the best of us." I said, we were now standing and facing each other.

"I don't know why I'm telling you all this?" She said before taking a breath, and speaking. "We've been friends for only ten minutes, but I've come to trust you."

"Since I've earned your trust, maybe you can answer a question for me?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

"Does he have a... fetish for ears?" I asked with a smile.

She burst out laughing and said, "No, he just doesn't know what he's doing. We were both virgins when we started dating."

"You're both missing out on a great deal." I said as I stole a glance at her chest.

"Sometimes I feel like I am." She said sounding disappointed.

I took a step closer, with the noise of the waterfall, and river, I doubt anyone could hear us. The darkness provided added coverage.

"It doesn't have to be that way." I said.

"What are you suggesting?" She said with a sly look in her eyes.

I took another step, and was in her personal space, our feet were almost touching.

"I can show you somethings... and who knows you might be able to show me something as well?" I said with a wink.

She remained quiet as I held her hands, which were cold. I moved them up her arms, and shoulders, which were freezing. I pulled her in close for a kiss, I was finally going to experience those luscious lips.

A moan escaped her as we kissed. She didn't know it, but she was an amazing kisser! Her boyfriend should have stayed sober!

I slowly slipped her my tongue as my hands explored her body; her dress wasn't so puffy that I wasn't able to squeeze her ass. When our kiss broke, she took a deep breath, I moved on to kissing her neck.

Our making out could have been likened to a musician playing his instrument. I was the artist, and she was the tool of my trade. Thus far we were making some beautiful music.

Tonya tossed back her head and purred like a kitten as I kissed her neck. Like a dowsing searching for water, I was headed for the treasure of treasures.

I kissed the top of her breasts, and a hunger came across me, I wanted more, much more! I wanted her entire bosom, but it was buried half-way in her dress.

The part of my brain that makes the higher decision was being over-ridden by this hunger. Common sense dictated that I unzip, or unbutton her dress. I however grabbed one of her massive breasts and pulled upwards.

She gasped loudly as it sprang free, and laughed. I had one hand on her hip, and the other held her breast to my waiting mouth. It was too dark to say what her nipples looked like, but it is safe to say that her areola's were large, and very delicious!

She put her hands on my back, and rubbed, it wasn't something I liked, but I had a faceful of boob, and wasn't going to complain. She then toyed with my hair. I figured that she hadn't touched a full-head of hair in quite a while.

I still wanted more, one breast is good, but two is best! The second was much easier to extract, it was barely holding up her dress. Once freed, I was greeted by a rock hard nipple aching for my attention.

I kissed and licked her nipple, while I pinched and tweaked the other one with my other hand.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "My boyfriend usually ignores my breasts!"

I mumbled a reply, something to the effect of 'his loss, mine gain.'

I placed my face in between the two breasts, pushed them together, and started licking her cleavage. Tonya laughed as I inhaled and enjoyed the unique odour of her breast sweat.

There was no way to satisfy my desire in the time I had, so with a heavy heart I had to move on from her fantastic tits. The first step in my weaning was to remove one of my hands from her large breast, and seek new pleasures elsewhere.

I rubbed the outside of her dress where her most delicate parts were to be found, however her dress was too elaborate for me to get her off that way. Once again I suffered from poor planning and lifted the front of her dress to get at her goodies.

I was surprised to see that under her dress she wore no underwear. Tonya laughed very loudly, so loud that I feared the gig was up, and someone would see or hear us!

"Threw them in the river when I had tried to have sex with my boyfriend!" She said chuckling.

I laughed too, as I tried to slip a finger in her. She was dry on the outside, but I knew that a moist treat was just around the corner. I took two fingers and jammed them into her mouth, I tried to be gentle, but I was sure that in my haste I was much too rough.

Her lack of experience was not seen in how she worked her lips and tongue, I wanted to spoil my underwear with how she worked my fingers. When they were thoroughly soaked, I made my second attempt at touching her.

This time I didn't try to ram my digits into her, instead I rubbed and massaged the outside of her lips. She moaned softly as I slowly penetrated her with my finger tip on her clitoris.

I was sure that I had brought her to orgasm, she had one hand on my back, and the other was holding her dress up.

"I haven't had one of those in a while!" She declared.

"How about another?" I enquired.

"Sure!" She said between breaths.

My middle finger was making a journey between her vagina, and clitoris. I'd dip it into her wetness, then drag it up to her nub to rotate. This drove her wild! She clawed at my back and I was glad that I had a shirt on.

"Fuck me!" She said.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"No, I mean yes!" She said panting. "I want you to fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am!" I said standing up, and opening the fly to my trousers.

I was very glad that I had that small 'pouch' in my underwear, I had my manhood out in a jiffy.

She grabbed it and moaned. "Oh... This is big!"

"Thank-you!" I said.

I was waiting for her to turn around and grab a tree, and I'd stick my tool into her, she however had a different plan. Like a striking cobra she had launched at my manhood and submerged it within her waiting mouth.

I was worried about getting head from a virtual blow job virgin, but she dispelled my fears right away. She was a true gem! With one hand held my hip for support, the other she used to grip my manhood. All the while she twirled her tongue around the helmet of my soldier.

I was right about those lips, each time the contacted my penis, shivers ran down my spin. She had this interesting technique, she'd run her tongue from the base to the tip, then follow it with her hand. After several repetitions, I was ready to paint those sexy lips white!

I didn't want to cum, but I also didn't want to interrupt her, so I decided to speak up. "If you keep that up, you'll get more than a mouthful!"

She got the hint an stood up and said. "My jaw was getting sore. I get some terrible lockjaw."

'Lockjaw?' I was worried.

"Yeah," She said.

My heart stopped, I thought I was thinking in my head, not out loud.

"Don't worry!" She said slapping me on the arm. "I stretched my jaw while we walked down here,"

That vixen could not only read thoughts, but she was as hungry as I for sex!

"Uh, ok." I said dumbly.

"Shut up!" She said playfully, slapping my shoulder again.

I laughed nervously with her, it was hard to be mirthful after pulling my head out of a lions mouth.

"Hurry up and fuck me!" She begged.

She had wrapped an arm around a tree, and pulled up her dress with the other. I did as she commanded, I stepped up, spat on my hand, which I rubbed it into her pussy lips. With a second gob I moistened my penis head, and pushed.

She grunted with the first push, I spat on my hand and greased my shaft thoroughly. That worked and I got another inch in her. I could feel her wetness deep inside, but I was having trouble using it to my advantage.

I would push as hard and as deep as I could, bath my member in her juices, then slowly pull out. I each time I pushed in she'd grunt in pleasure; I didn't think I was hurting her, but she would be raw in the morning.

When I reached half-way; a full four inches deep into her vagina, I was rewarded with an orgasm from her. Her juices blanketed my cock, and I could feel it dripping out. I knew she would remember that one the rest of her life.

One last heavy push, and I was all the way in. She grunted loudly, and came again! The wetness was a pleasant reward; there were no hurdles left preventing us from having mutual fun.

I had both hands on her hips, holding up her dress, and thrusted repeatedly with all my might. She held that tree like a drowning man to a life Preserver; her shrieks of joy inflated my ego like winning the lottery.

The moon came out from the clouds, and I could see much better; the waterfall looked beautiful. The reflection it cast upon the river was amazing. I quickly scanned the forest for little white face; finally sighing in relief when I saw none.

I didn't neglect her in my admiration of my surroundings; I kept up my pounding pace. I looked her over from top to bottom, her hair was cut short in the back, with stripes shaved in, running from left to right.

I couldn't see her nipples, but I could see the curve of her breast, she had pulled up her dress to keep the tree from scratching her. Her ass was best of all! I was curious about what her anus looked like, but the moon wasn't bright enough to reveal all.

I knew it was time to teach her a new position. I slowed down, withdrew, and found a large rock nearby; removing my suspenders and pants I had a seat. I didn't need to speak, she came over and sat in my lap.

It took a few moments for her to figure out the position as we both laughed at the awkwardness. She had put her hands on my knees as she raised and lowered her ass onto my lap. The sensation of her flesh pressing against mine was almost overwhelming, but steady breathing, plus a cold rock under my bottom kept me from coming too soon.

Tonya had no worries about orgasms, they swept across her in shuddering waves. I could feel the wetness of each one, followed by a shriek of delight. She was such a pro now, that she didn't stop, but powered through each one, racing towards the next one.

I tried to distract myself... baseball stats escaped me, so I stared again at the river and waterfall. I had to push aside her frilly dress to see it all. It was all very exciting to see, almost right out of post card. Tonya suddenly halted, and sat in my lap.

"This is killing my knees!" She declared.

"Stand up, and I'll show you another new position." I said.

She stood up, and again the cool night air was upon my manhood. I really wanted to show her a piledriver, but the beach sand would leave her looking like a rape victim when we got back. Fearing for the worst, which would be American police, with their awful jails, I took the easy route, bending her over the rock I just stood up from.

"This isn't new!" She said.

"Just you wait!" I said. I finally had a plan.

After a few minutes of doggy style, and an orgasm or two from her, it was time. I spat on my thumb, and pressed it against her anus.

"Uh, that's my ass..." She said as she came again.

I didn't reply, but instead made small circles around her tight hole. She didn't complain anymore; the sounds of her pleasure competed with the river. I soon developed a rhythm, tiny rotations followed by a poke. Each time I'd push further than before.

I was debating about replacing my thumb with something bigger, but there was no more time. Despite her many orgasms, she was terribly tight, the constant pushing was not a fight my manhood was ready to continue fighting. It was time for me to give up my seed, and fertilize her womb.

I reached forward with my clean hand and clenched as much hair as I could as I thrusted harder. The sound of our slapping bodies seemed loud enough to wake her passed out boyfriend!

"Don't stop!" She screamed. "I'm cumming!!"

I planned on joining her in mutual bliss. I moved my hand from her hair to clench a breast with all my might. It was soft and smooth, her nipple hard against my palm. I knew that she'd have a bruise from my grip, but I could not let go of a breast so sweet.

I did not think it was possible to pound faster, but I did find a way. Tonya pushed her ass back at me doubling our pleasure when it happened!

"Oh FUCK!" I yelled into the night.

"Oh!" Tonya cried cumming with me.

My sperm launched into her with the fury of the fleet that went to rescue Helen of Troy. I didn't want to let go of her oh-so-sweet bosom; she however had other plans. She stood up pushing my hand away.

With a kiss on my cheek she said, "that's the sex I wanted earlier!"

I pulled her close for a deep kiss and a groped, unknowingly my penis mess got on her dress. I wanted to have sex again, but she refused.

"We need to get back." She said fixing her hair. "He may have woken up!"

12