All Comments on 'Wedded Wife to Lesbian Life Ch. 02'

by walterk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same author?

Your other works displayed better, more natural writing. Is someone else submitting under your name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what about her husband?

Where is he is all of this? And could she be bi instead of lesbian? or does she now shun her hubby? Anyway she seems to be cheating behind his back...without his knowledge or consent....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry---not too good

The overall writing is stilted and much of the dialogue is risible. Sorry, but I rest my case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!!

This is a beautiful story!! I am married woman for ten years now, and I am discovering my lesbian desires for the first time in my life. My first woman was 19, and I am 36. So I can relate to this story. Age is just a number when you find the person you love and who loves you. I can't wait to read the rest of this story!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

at first though that it was just her lusting after the 18 year old, but now I think they might just be falling in love

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

yeah this isnt very well written and i know you said its a true story but if you "fell in love" with a girl only after a few hours well.........all i can say is your husband deserved better than you throwing away 27 years of marriage for an 18 year old tart that you literally just met.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 2 years ago

At best this is three stars (barely). If this is real life it's obviously not about you as you're male but if it is all I can say is 'shallow'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well said Lions86

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous