All Comments on 'Wedding Bondage Ch. 04'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK, but

Bizarre story, but enjoyable in spots. But do watch your plot as Helen somehow ended in bed with Ian at the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much better

OK. Finally I like Jane. She and her husband are in sync with their bondage and fetish play and both are enjoying themselves. I still think Jane was quite a fool in the first few chapters. If she really cared about her husband she would have been much more careful as she tried things out. She was very careless with his life. She has now learned and truly seems sorry for her mistakes.

I would have liked a little more payback for Cecelia but at least she didn't do any more damage.

femmedfemmedover 14 years ago
Great conclusion

We had plenty of hot semi-non-consensual sex in the previous chapters; this gives us actual closure on the story itself. And it nicely makes up for Jane's behavior early on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking good

It is perfect....but cecily needs to get punished....she is sadist bitch...n jane should go a little bit easy on her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES