All Comments on 'Wedding Day'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

DamonX, you are one sick fuck.

Dancing_DollDancing_Dollalmost 14 years ago

Wickedly hot and deliciously dirty. I felt like I was right there with you. ;-)

allicat48allicat48almost 14 years ago

Fun story. I typically don't like point of view stories, but I enjoyed it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A different kind of story

I liked it ,but I keep wondering why a sweet little slut like her would ever get married.

What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Empty

How can someone direct her to a bathroom in a hallway and you turn around later and the same hall is empty and no one seems to have seen you.

Rhetorical point a mediocre story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Of course the writer is one sick fucked up person.

He loves being a total asshole and writing fucked up shit stories. But then if your an asshole that's what you do.

damonXdamonXalmost 14 years agoAuthor
The Hallway

"How can someone direct her to a bathroom in a hallway and you turn around later and the same hall is empty and no one seems to have seen you."

She walks down the hallway and then turns the corner. Geez, for someone that focuses on such inane details in a sex story, you might think that you'd actually read it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fuck yeah

thanks for the amazing orgasm. that was fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible!

Loved it! We think alike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
haters..i loved it

it was so hott..her eating his ass was sexy..i think he should b related to the groom that would make it extra dirty..and by the way all the other people are hating..its good keep going.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another Amazing Story

Another fantastic submission. I LOVE your stories. You are, without a doubt, my favorite writer on this site. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

amazing story...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wet panties

just hadan amazing orgasm to this one. thanks :)

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
A power hungry man

controlling a willing woman. Well written and fast paced. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well done. Ignore the haters and keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really great story

Love your stories about infidelity. You have a real knack for dirty talk. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The brides sister came down and said Jane wants to see Harry before she walks down the aisle with him, do you know where he is. No, haven't seen him, well, go up and tell her that when we find him we will send him up but hurry., shes in the main bedroom. I walked up,, knocked, quick come in, I entered, Jane was kneeling on the bed, her wedding dress up over head,her stockinged legs spread, quick fuck me Harry i want to walk down the aisle full of your cumm, no one else will know. I went to say something but my cock said it for me. I locked the door,moved behind her, dropped my trousers and positioned my cock at her pussy. She lowered a bit and said fill me, I pushed in, so wet and fucked her, she said oh my, you feel so big today, as she started to look up but I pressed her back down and rammed hard into her, she said oh , oh im cumming and I felt her pussy tighten and my cock seemed to get soaked as my cumm emptied into her, I couldn't stop, I kept pounding her until there was a knock on the door. She said quick and said I m coming wait, I pulled out and quickly made my way to the door, my trousers up and I opened it and said shes on the way, wait and closed the door. They were a picture as they walked down the aisle, my cock still hard, as the best man, luckily we were in black, but the brides sister noticed and said I think your pants are a size too small, as I danced with her and i pushed against her and said that's why they are too small she looked at me and said i think i can fix that, weddings make me horny too as she led me upstairs to the same room where i had fucked her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

WTF- is this supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it cumming

Love it,Love it,Love it, keep the stories coming as I am loving the development so far.

junamjunamalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

Truly wicked. Mind-numbing in its perversity, an utter pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've never liked RAPE and this is just that.

Self centered, uncaring son of a bitch.

I hope you go straight to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your work, and always have. Some of your stories are real gems in the rough too. I enjoyed this one as well. I've read it twice now that I've found it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny and sexy People would have thought the new bride is gone to toilet for a long time and perhaps taking a dump Instead this one get's her asshole full of spunk as she sets out back to the ceremony😜

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rape does not appeal to me. And denigrates many other stories you have written so well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous