All Comments on 'Wedding Night Virgins'

by virtuouslove2007

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Sweet

Very sweet and romantic story. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aww

How sweet :)

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

I enjoyed the fucking.

TempleTroubleTempleTroubleover 16 years ago
A hymen inside the vagina??????????

Please don't write 1st time stories if you don't even know where the hymen is located! It's at the entrance not inside the vagina! Talk about ruining a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the comment about inaccuracy.

Um no...the hymen is in the vagina. It's not like there is a sheild over the enterance until it broken. You were correct Mr/Mrs. Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revisiting troublesome hymens

Being in a position (no pun) to comment on the issue of the anatomical position of the hymen, whilst it is correct to say that one may find it usually at the lower entrance of the vaginal orifice (if the hymen is still present, that is, in a virgin), there are, nevertheless variables to this in some individuals. Thus, it is not usual, but neither is it rare, to find that the hymen is sited slightly (but only slightly) further into the opening of the vaginal orifice, so as to be said to be in an 'internal' position. What is more significant, is the thickness of tissue which makes up the hymen. Because a thicker hymen contains more blood vessels and nerve endings, really unpleasant pain can become a significant problem when a female attempts to lose her virginity. In such cases, minor surgery (a hymenectomy) is sometimes useful. Nice story though, and very sweet. Dr K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story, but hymens aren't supposed to break. Its a common misconception that just causes a lot of women pain. Maybe change that so more people aren't learning incorrectly?

23, M

lbentonlbentonover 2 years ago

very good, really hot. i very much enjoyed reading it.

thank you

Lee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please, hymen is not inside the vagina, but near the entry of it. It's basic. About the pain or bleeding it varies of woman for woman, or from hymen to hymen. Important; she needs to be wet to receive the penis. A little of lube helps very much. It depends too on the competence of the male partner: he can't be hasty or rude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous