Wedding Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matthewa
matthewa
14 Followers

Justin took a step back, running his eyes over Rain's body with sweet appreciation. Yes, her breasts were indeed natural. They were sweetly firm, but with the slight sag that all women develop over time. The nipples were a dark, flushed red, that reminded Justin of the roses he and Rain had just been admiring out in the gardens. Justin thought they were beautiful, and that they would be even more beautiful with his lips wrapped around them. They were large and hard, so very aroused, so very beautiful!

He kissed her lips again, then her chin, then her neck. He began to move lower down her body, pressing his lips between her breasts, delighting in the warmth as her breasts pressed against his cheeks. As he moved lower, he pressed his lips all over her warm, tummy, smothering it with kisses, loving her belly button, enjoying the soft moans of passion that were coming from her lips.

As he reached the waist of her panties, he explored the edge of them with his tongue, and began to run his hands slowly up her thighs. Touching her only lightly, teasing her as it were, until his fingers slipped inside the soft elastic. Again, slowly, lovingly, he began to slide the filmy garment down her legs, revealing the sweet treasures within. Justin had already inhaled her arousal, the sweet smell of a woman in need had filled his nostrils as he'd lowered himself before her. But now, as her panties were removed, the sight of her womanly flower came into view, and he felt himself harden even more, stiffening with desire as the sweet joining of her thighs opened before him.

She had thick dark hair on her pubis, but it was trimmed, showing the care she took with her appearance. The long strip of hair just above her mound seemingly pointed the way to the pleasures that lay just below. Kissing the dark hair, he then moved slowly lower, his tongue leaving a soft wet trail to the nectar-filled rose between her legs.

On his knees now, her sweet body towering above him, he lifted her left foot from the floor, and slipped the panties from the leg. Lowering the left and raising the right, he removed her panties and laid them to one side and lowered the right foot. Now nude before him, and on his knees like a supplicant, he raised his lips to make an offering to this beautiful woman. Carefully spreading her legs, he pressed his lips to the lips between her legs, and began to lick.

Like a flower opening to the sun her labia spread wide, opening up to him, the sweet pink of her tunnel inviting him, calling him to pleasure her. Pressing his tongue deeply into her tunnel, he licked her to build her arousal, feeling her legs tremble on either side of his head. From a distance it seemed, he heard her soft moans, letting him know that she was enjoying his attentions. But with all his attention he licked, he kissed, he pressed his tongue deeply into her tunnel, as far as he could reach. He tugged and nibbled on her labia, he drank her juices as they flowed, relishing their sweet taste as they dripped over his tongue and down his throat.

Her hands were on his head, holding him tight, seemingly trying to push him ever deeper into her mound! And finally, as her body trembled, and her orgasm approached, he moved up, just a little, to find her clitoris. He wrapped his lips around the tiny nubbin, tiny but oh so sensitive, and begin to lick, strumming his tongue rapidly over the sensitive flesh. Justin listened to the darling woman as her moans became more rapid, deeper, longer, enjoying the sensation as her mound ground into his face, as her juices flowed dripping down his throat. And with a scream that was probably heard in the reception hall, she orgasmed all over his face, climaxing again, and again, and again. Until, finally, with a long sigh, she collapsed, sliding down against the door, her body so sweetly, sweetly satisfied!

Part 5

She awoke in the bed, still nude, but barefoot now, and with the covers pulled up to ward off a chill. Justin was sitting on the bed beside her, a silly, pleased grin on his face. Her dark hair was all askew, spread out around her as she raised her head from the pillow. Justin recalled the acronym "JBF" and that seemed to describe her perfectly at this moment. He smiled again.

"I'm glad you're awake," he said, "you gave me a bit of a scare! I've never had a woman pass out on me before!"

She smiled in return, a sweet, sleepy smile, full of satisfaction and happiness. "Oh Justin, what did you do to me!?" She raised her arms to him, murmuring "Come to bed with me darling, keep me warm."

Justin did as he was bade, standing to the side of the bed, and easily divesting himself of his clothes. His shoes, socks and his coat, then his tie, and his shirt. As each garment was removed, it was neatly laid to one side. As his skin came into view, Rain watched, fascinated. He was toned and fit, not muscular like a body builder, but definitely someone who takes care of himself. There was definition in his arms, and as he pulled his undershirt off, leaving himself bare above the waist, she definitely liked what she saw.

He had a hairy chest and arms, and when he turned around, she found his back was very hairy as well. She'd always enjoyed running her fingers through a man's chest hair. She'd never really known why, just that it felt so right to her. His chest was well defined, as were his abs. Not to the point of having a six-pack, but he had very little fat on him, or so it seemed. Her pussy, so recently satisfied, was beginning to warm up again beneath the covers.

He gave her a soft smile as he unfastened his trousers, lowering them to the floor, taking his underwear down at the same time. And then he stood before her, totally nude. His cock was not soft, but neither was it at full hardness. The scare she had given him had caused him to lose his erection, but it was coming back quickly. As she watched, she could see it twitching, seeming to grow before her eyes. And as it continued to grow, her eyes widened, and she swallowed hard. With a silent request in her eyes, she patted the bed next to her, and he took a long step and sat on the bed, sliding his legs under the covers and pulling her sweetly flushed nude body to his.

They kissed. Sweetly, passionately, with tender longing, and she began to explore his body as he had explored hers. She ran her fingers through the hair on his chest, feeling the tingle in her body as the small hairs drifted over and across her fingers. She found his nipples, feeling how hard they were, feeling how he trembled when she gently pinched them.

And all the while they kissed. Justin felt that he could lose himself in Rain's soft lips and never be found again.

As they kissed, Rain's hand began to move down Justin's body, touching and exploring his abdomen, feeling the warmth, searching for his belly button ... and then surprised as the hardness of his cock brushed against her hand. She gasped audibly, breaking the kiss, looking deep into Justin's eyes as her hand began to explore him. Her warm, tiny fingers touched the silken steel of his shaft, the swollen flesh of his head. As she touched his very tip, she felt the wet stickiness of his precum, already beginning to drip from his member.

Her hand began to slide down his shaft, and as she touched him it seemed he was getting even harder and longer with each passing moment. Her fingers moved for what seemed like ages, and she swallowed hard, imagining the actual length between Justin's legs. Finally, she reached his root, where the cock joined his body, and her fingers naturally fell into playing with the pubic curls that she found there. She lowered her head, holding his eyes until the very last moment, and opened her mouth, finding his nipple and beginning to lick and tease it. Justin's head fell back against the pillow and he moaned softly as her lips and teeth aroused his nipple, and as her hand stroked his shaft and gently fondled his sack.

"Oh Rain, yes... oh yes... that's just right!" Justin whispered to the beautiful woman. He raised his hand, running his fingers through her hair, encouraging her, helping her to know what felt good, what was just right to him. And as they pleasured each other, their bodies began to fit together like a well oiled machine, and Justin's cock reached its full length and hardness.

Taking Rain in his arms, he rolled her onto her back, and rolled himself on top of her. He kissed her again, knowing he would never get enough of her lips, and asked her, "Are you ready?"

She bit her lip and looked up at him, nodding, but a little nervous as well She felt the head of his cock brush lightly over her mound. He kissed her again, kissed her neck again, and whispered into her ear, "I'll be gentle, my darling."

So saying, he began to press against her, and her labia again opened, welcoming this invader with open arms. Slowly, inch by inch, he slid into her; her velvet tunnel, slick and warm, wrapping around his shaft like a glove.

As he penetrated her, spreading her, delving deeper and deeper, she gasped, her head falling back against the pillow. Her legs, of their own volition, reached out and wrapped around Justin's back, encouraging him go deeper, to hold him inside her. And finally, he was all the way inside her, his pubic hairs mingling with her soft pubic strip, tickling and caressing her clitoris as it rose from its hood.

And then he began.

Slowly at first, he commenced to pull from her, almost all the way, leaving just the cock head inside of her, holding himself there, then pressing back into her warm body. And again, sliding almost completely from her body, only to slide back in. Steadily sliding in and out, his speed increasing, his sack beginning to sway between his legs, slapping with a soft, meaty sound against her sweet bottom.

He picked up speed, feeling her body respond to his. Their rhythm developed and soon she was grinding against him with each of his thrusts into her body, pulling him as deeply into herself as she could, he driving as deeply into her as he possible.

"Oh Justin, oh Justin!" she gasped as her body arched and stiffened against his body, impaling herself deeply on his cock. "Yes, oh yes, make me cum, make me cum!!" she cried out as her second orgasm of the day filled her body! Justin groaned in pleasure as her pussy spasmed around his cock, squeezing and milking his shaft. Without ceasing, he continued to thrust through her orgasm, feeling her wetness grow and become ever more slicker. His cock was twitching, the exquisite feel of an impending orgasm so close now, so close!

He reached up, taking her legs, spreading them wide, giving him the best angle and drove deeply into her body. She screamed to the quiet bedroom as his cock swelled inside her, and a geyser of his cum erupting from his cock, the sensation triggering another orgasm for her as his seed splashed deeply inside. Her back was arching, as was his, as he drove deeply into her, his cock spasming and shooting the final threads of his cum!

Slowly their bodies came to a still, though their breathing was still ragged and their hearts were pounding. Justin was still buried inside her, but the iron bar had begun to relax, melting in the heat of Rain's body. He began to pull himself from her but she shook her head, whispering "No, leave it, please."

He smiled and remained between her legs, his cock still inside her, his body towering above. He lowered his lips to hers, kissing her with sweet tenderness, thinking again he would never be able to get enough of her kisses.

Rain laid back, relaxing on the soft mattress, tasting his lips as he tasted hers. Her body was well and truly spent and she simply glowed with the passion of it. A soft, satisfied smile came to her face, and she squeezed her vaginal muscles once again, feeling the sweet length of his manhood still inside her, trying to keep his seed from seeping out, but knowing she wouldn't be able to keep it all. As she tensed her muscles, Justin felt the sensation, and a delightful shiver flowed through his body.

Finally, reluctantly, he pulled himself from her. He had softened to the point that there wasn't much point in teasing her further. He stretched his long, lanky body out beside her, just watching in wonder the sweet woman laying beside him.

They kissed again, and he stretched out on his back, pulling her into the crook of his arm, her head resting on his delightfully furry chest. With her ear pressed to his chest, she could hear his heart beating, strong and steady. She turned her head and kissed his chest just above his heart, and then snuggled back into his arm. She draped her left leg across his leg, and inhaled deeply. The sweet scent of his body was a heady aphrodisiac to her senses. She easily relaxed, fitting her body against his, and drifted off to sleep.

Justin lay there quietly, sweet Rain nestled into his arm, and listened to her breathing. Slowly it deepened, lengthening as she slipped into a contented sleep. He kissed the top of her head, inhaling the sweet scent of her body, mingled with some shampoo he couldn't place. Justin felt his own eyes growing heavy and, between one thought and another, he had drifted off to sleep as well.

matthewa
matthewa
14 Followers
12