All Comments on 'Weddings are Always Special'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Al_HAl_Hover 6 years ago
Great!!

I loved reading this! It was easy to see everything happening in my mind. :)

Maybe there will be an upcoming sequel between the newlyweds and their two families since the holidays are coming up ;)

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Five!

So much deliciously forbidden naughty fun!!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
BEST WEDDING PARTY EVER

What a great story.

Good idea not letting her know that her in-laws were into swapping.

What wonderful Friday evening parties the will have.

Love the 2 bridesmaids were into the party.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Very erotic

All husbands should experience such uninhibited sex.

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting. So very loving family sex orgy. Would be nice if most families are like this.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
WOW

this story is why you are one of my fav's!! great story, nice tease, unbelievable sex!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

So hot and nasty. I liked how you teased the readers at the beginning with lines like "We share everything with each other". The part where your mom licked your cunt until you came made me so hard. Love how you then proceeded to make out, and you got to taste yourself on her lips. And how you later made out with your sister, while fingering her until she came again. Very naughty how you teased your mother-in-law, and how your fiance is on board with it. Love how your dad and brothers all fucked you at the same time. The way you kissed your sister after blowing your brother, and you swapped his load... so nasty. And your mom rubbed your clit while dad fucked you, and then she licked his and your brother's cum from your pussy and asshole... totally wicked. LOL how you and Eric sneaked out for sex, only to find out that everyonr else was fucking outside already. Of course the whole thing progressed to an orgy. My favorite parts were:  "Mom kissed the top of my head to get my attention. I looked up at her and recognized the look in her eye. I smiled as mom got down on the floor in front of me and spread my legs wide. She was rubbing my inner thighs creeping her fingers to the crotch of my panties. Once she got to my wet pussy, she pulled my panties to the side to lean in and lick my quim.

I let out a big sigh and slid down further on the bench, so mom had better access to me. I held mom's head into me while she works to devour my pussy and to get all my juices. Once she started flicking my clit with her tongue, I could not take it anymore and came all over her face. She didn't get up until she got me all cleaned up.

Mom came up to French kiss me which I kissed her back while tasting myself on her. When she pulled away, she smiled at me and then asked: "Feel better?"

I laughed and sat up straighter on the bench before replying to her "Yes I do! Thank you very much, that is just what I needed!""

And

"I walked over to Katy wrapping my arms around her neck and started making out with her. She was kissing me back just as hard and passionately. My sister is twenty-one and shorter than me, she took after our dad in looks and is slender with dark brown hair that she wears short and big brown eyes. She is the one who introduced me to eating pussy, and she is always my favorite female partner.

I slid my hand down the front of her pants and panties to touch and rub her bald pussy lips. I spread her lips with my fingers to rub her clit. She is very wet, so I moved a finger into her pussy hole rubbing her clit with my thumb. I kept kissing her to cover her moans she tends to get loud when she has an orgasm. It didn't take long to feel Katy shudder then cover my hand in her cream.

I pulled my hand out of her pants and licked it clean. She kissed me and thanked me before I got dressed to leave. When we came out of the changing room, my mom looked over at us with a sly smile knowing that we had done."

Smoking hot. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 2

So fucking hot and perverted. Great finale to a great story. Love how your dad fucked Janet from behind as she rubbed your clit while Eric fucked you. So nasty how his mom sucked him off. I especially liked how Eric's mom then licked your cunt til you came, cleaning her son's cum from it. That made my dick jump up. I didn't expect Eric to fuck your mom from behind. The whole thing must have turned him the fuck on. And then Dave fucked you in the ass while you licked Janet's pussy, scooping up your dad's cum... Keep up the great work. This made me so fucking hard, I used it to get off. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
just another whore story 1 star

yuk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.