Weddings are Always Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

She was on her hands and knees while my dad was giving it to her from behind. She then moved her hand to the top of my pussy to rub my clit while Eric was moving in and out of me. I came so hard that I squirted all over Eric's belly. The Janet sucked her fingers clean as she was coming from my dad.

Eric pushed my legs up higher on my chest to open me wider while he pounded my pussy as he built up to his orgasm. He growled when he filled me up full. He pulled out of me and was resting for a minute on his knees to catch his breath.

His mom went over to him and started sucking his cock clean of my honey. He got hard again then looked at me as if asking permission to move on to another person. I nodded my head at him.

He crawled over to my mom who was giving his dad a blowjob. She was on her knees so he helped get her repositioned so she could still suck his dad and he entered her from behind.

Before I could watch any longer, his mom got between my legs and started licking me, and my cum filled pussy. I thought to myself that If she had never been with a woman before she was a natural. She inserted two fingers into my pussy and her thumb in my ass. It felt amazing to my overly sensitive pussy that I came again quickly.

Then my dad came over to me and cleaned up my pussy with his tongue. Dave and Katy had finished fucking, and she was cleaning off his cock with her mouth. Dave was hard again and then coming over to me. He whispered in my ear to get on my hands and knees. Once I did, he entered me from behind.

Janet laid in front of me, so I leaned down and started licking her pussy. I could taste my dad's come inside of her, so I cleaned it out with my tongue. She started quivering and shaking as she had her orgasm. Dave came hard watching me eat out his mom.

I laid down on my stomach and was looking around at the orgy going on around me. My brothers were still with Betsy and Char. Henry had Char on her knees fucking her from behind, while Ryan had Betsy on her back under Char fucking her missionary and the girls were sucking on each other's breast.

I then looked to the other side of the of me Janet was on her back with Eric fucking her and my mom sitting on her face sucking my dad's cock.

Katy was getting spit roasted by Dave and his dad. I moved my hand between my legs to rub my clit and finger my pussy watching everyone around me in the room fucking, sucking and licking each other.

Eric's dad seen me, so he pulled out of Katy's mouth and came over to me. He laid on the floor, so I crawled over him to straddle him. I slide down onto his cock then started bouncing up and down. I leaned forward to lay on him while he grabbed my ass cheeks to help push me down on his cock. All of a sudden and felt someone behind me when I looked it was Eric. He spits on my asshole and slowly guided his cock into my anus.

I was getting fucked by Eric and his dad which felt amazing. We all came together, and as I got off his dad and Eric, pulled out I was leaking come everywhere. We all fell asleep on the living room floor we all had been fucking for the last three hours we were all exhausted.

We all started waking up slowly, by the time I woke up Betsy and Char were gone as well as Eric and his parents. I was a mess I had cum in my hair and on my body, I needed a shower like now! I went upstairs to get cleaned up before my salon appointment.

All of the women met at the salon to get our hair and nails done. I got pampered while I was there they made sure I was very relaxed. When we left, we went straight to the church to get into our dresses. We were in the back room getting changed when there was a knock on the door.

My sister answered the door, and it was our dad, he stepped inside to see all of us half dressed. He was shaking his head laughing, so I asked what was so funny?

My dad looked at me and replied: "Honey if you knew what I was thinking right now you would be blushing!" We all started laughing.

My dad come over to me to hug me before he let go he asked: "Are you, ready honey?"

I smiled from ear to ear and replied "I couldn't be readier to be Eric's wife dad! I know I am doing the right thing." Dad leaned down and kissed me before he left the room.

The ceremony was getting ready to start so we all took our places. Once the music started the couples ahead of me walked down the aisle. Then the wedding march started before dad, and I started walking he looked at me with the biggest smile and informed me "Suzy, you will always be my little girl and you are always welcome to come join us for some family fun."

Before I responded I looked at Eric and seen the look of pure adoration in his eyes, I then looked at my dad and replied "I love you dad and I will be spending a lot of time with my new husband. But no worries We will be stopping by to visit often."

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12