All Comments on 'Weddings Bring Families Closer'

by QT_Pie123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Editor

You need an editor and proof reader in the worst way. The idea of the story is plausible but your errors make it hard to read. I think somebody out there would help you if you ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And?

Same story, different day,

ChasBChasBalmost 7 years ago
The Used May Become Users

Like many veterans of the Middle East, Evan is not a very nice man, using his sister, Sarah, in a futile attempt to assuage the PTSD nightmares which plague him. On the other hand, she seems to love him and wants to help. I hope she is on the pill. She has her work cut out, if this becomes a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another monster cock

His dick "slaps of his chest". So we can assume that he has a 16 inch dick, right?

What is this rediculous fascination with animal size dicks? It can only be penis envy on the part of an author with a bug sized dick. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hymens are at the opening of the vaginal canal not up inside of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
don't let the haters get you down!

hi qt_pie123! I feel like the most important thing to note about your story is that it's YOUR work, so be proud of what you've created! don't let other people get you down, they're probably not brave enough to post anything themselves!!

keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying your writing style!!!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Brother shows his love for his sister.

Nice story. Any future chapters? Is she pregnant?

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

Continue where you left off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQT_Pie123@QT_Pie123
67 Followers
Charlotte to Samantha [after she sleeps with Charlotte’s brother]: Is your vagina in the New York City guide books? Because it should be; it's the hottest spot in town, it's always open!