Week 1, Class 2

Story Info
The course starts to get interesting.
5k words
4.53
68.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, the three friends nervously chatted with one another as they walked to the lecture hall together. They had decided at the end of the last class that they would indeed give their Exploring Human Sexuality class a shot. There were some serious expectations awaiting them in future classes, but for the first few anyway, it seemed they would just have to be willing to withstand some semi-public nudity. At first, Jen just thought it might be entertaining, especially getting to see some of her classmates' reactions, as well as their bods! Kelly wasn't quite as thrilled as Jen, but was also looking at the potential upsides of the class. And Jill, the one who talked them all into signing up in the first place, was the least sure about the whole idea. At the end of the last class, she had found some resolve to agree to do it along with her friends, but since then, she had done nothing but think about it. She was certainly concerned about being naked in front of her friends, not to mention complete strangers. And looking through the syllabus, there were some topics for future classes that really had her nervous. In fact if it weren't for the conversation the three of them had over lunch, she probably would have backed out.

The three girls all seemed to finally have the enormity of the requirements sink in just hours before the next class, and had a serious discussion about it over lunch. If they were really going to do this, (and pass the class!), they would have to truly want to investigate, explore, and study the topic of Human Sexuality. This wouldn't be some peep show or just another blow-off class. They decided that even as the degree of sexual experience varied among them, they each wanted to learn more about human sexual desires and lifestyles, and to better understand their own as well. So with that, their choice had been made. They all took the AIDS test on Tuesday evening and now found themselves signing the bottom of the class consent form too.

So it was with this resolve, though still filled with a sense of nervousness, that they arrived at the lecture hall for Class 2. They entered the room to find a considerably smaller crowd than had been present just two days prior. Close to only fifteen people this time. "I guess Dr. Green really scared some folks off last time," quipped Jen.

"No kidding," answered Kelly. "No need flirting to find three seats together today."

And with that, they grabbed three seats together right up front. Only two other people entered after the girls, a guy and a girl, who appeared to be together. 'That could make for an interesting situation later on' thought Jen, as she watched them grab seats a couple rows higher up. She looked around the rest of the room and was somewhat surprised to see how gender-even it appeared to be. From her count, there were eight other girls besides her and her friends for a total of eleven. But only nine guys! 'What a bunch of wimps', she thought of the dozens who had apparently bailed out. A relatively in-shape bunch too she calculated. One of the benefits of a southern college she figured: year-long warmth, which typically meant wearing fewer clothes, which equaled an incentive to stay fit. At least if she was going to be seeing naked people for the next fourteen weeks, they would be easy on the eyes. Except for one clearly overweight guy, for whom she suddenly felt truly concerned, hoping that he had a thick skin to face what surely lay ahead. Her concentration was broken by the sound of Dr. Green entering the room, oversized book bag slung over her shoulder, light yellow, floral sundress adorning her fit frame.

"Good afternoon everyone. I see that we have thinned out our ranks considerably, which was to be expected. Although by the number of folks who took the AIDS test, I had expected at least a few more of you. Oh well. Congratulations, consider yourselves the brave pioneers," she offered, with a beaming bright smile that helped set many of them a little more at ease.

Jill hadn't really noticed last time, but Dr. Green was a very attractive woman. Last class, she had disarmed them with her casual dress, and then thoroughly distracted them by her sudden and unexpected change into the nude. While most in the class obviously noticed her firm body, it wasn't until now, sitting right there up front, that Jill saw what a pretty face she had as well. Light brown hair cut in a practical, yet still-sexy style. And just a hint of light freckles on her face, which like the rest of her body, was of medium complexion. She obviously didn't spend hours under a tanning bed, but was clearly no Snow White either. Funny, with all else she could be concerned with at this moment, this is what had caught Jill's attention.

"If you all will take out your consent forms and syllabus," continued Dr. Green in her truly pleasant voice, "we can get things started. Please pass the signed consent forms to the aisles and then up to the front. Thanks."

Backpacks opened and papers rustled as the group followed her instructions. After passing their forms to the side, Jen looked down at the syllabus, with which she was already well familiar, and looked at the first week:

Week 1 – Introductory Topics Class 1: Course Intro, Requirements, and Expectations (AIDS Test, Consenting Agreement) Class 2: Nudity and Arousal, Class Introductions (Field Trip to Nude Beach)

Well this was Class 2, so there was certain to be some nudity here soon, and likely some arousal too, a tingle already passing through her body.

Dr. Green collected up all the forms and sat them in a neat pile on the desk. "OK thanks everybody. First off, I meant it when I congratulated you just now. I am sure it took a lot of hard thinking and soul searching to resolve to continue with this class. I promise you your decision will be well rewarded. You will come to have a much fuller understanding and appreciation of the human sexual condition, and will also become much more in touch with your own sexuality, which will ultimately make you happier people." Nervous seat-shifting and nervous smiles greeted this statement. "I can see you all seem to be nervous, which is completely natural and understood. So let me ask you all a question to confirm. Who here is even just the slightest bit nervous about what is to happen over the next 75 minutes?"

Nearly all the hands went up. Except for Jen's, who received a good elbow in the arm from Kelly once she noticed it at Jen's side. Dr. Green noticed this little move and directed her next statement to Jen.

"So you aren't at all concerned about what is to happen here today, Miss…?" she asked.

"Carter. Jen Carter. And well, no I guess not, not today anyway. I mean, it's not like we're all being led off to the electric chair or anything. In fact, it's only twenty or so people in here we have to deal with. I figure it will kind of be like spring break: what happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun. What happens in this class, stays in this class."

This statement brought a tension-easing laugh from the entire class, including Dr. Green. "Looks like you'd be fun to go away on Spring Break with Jen," she answered. "Well I think that's a great attitude, and I second the notion. In fact, that will be our first unwritten class rule. And for helping me establish that rule, you get to be my first volunteer in just a moment." She slyly smiled at the all-of-a-sudden not so confident girl.

"Our second rule is that since we will be getting to know one another intimately this semester, you will all call each other, and me, by our first names. We have all just learned Jen's, and will learn everyone else's momentarily. But first, I will demonstrate how this will be done, and then will expect each of you to come down here in front of your classmates and introduce yourselves in exactly the same way I am about to do."

With that, she stepped out of her sandals, then reached behind her back and unzipped the zipper of her dress, loosening it around her shoulders. She then alternately took each hand and eased the dress off each shoulder, slid it down her frame, and stepped out of it. Again she was wearing a simple, but sexy, white bra and panty set, and paused before going further.

"My name is Meredith Green, and you all can call me Meredith. I am 34 years old, single, and new to this university and area. I am in this class because I am your professor. I hope to assist you in exploring the topic of Human Sexuality." She paused and looked around the room. "When each of you is asked to come up here in front, I would like you too to tell us a little bit about yourself, and briefly tell us why you are here as well."

She then resumed undressing. Reaching behind her again, she unhooked the clasps of her bra, and again flashing that big bright smile to the class, also flashed them her beautiful breasts. They were well-proportioned 34Cs with light pink nipples. She then effortlessly slid off her panties revealing to them her naturally untrimmed, but not at all overgrown pubic hair. She had no tan lines that could be seen, nor an ounce of visible fat. She was truly stunning.

"I know you will be nervous at first, but everyone will be doing this, and it will go much more quickly than you expect. So either while you are telling us about yourself, or prior to, I expect you all to remove every last article of clothing you are wearing. You may keep your jewelry and any hair accessories, but after telling us your info, you will take your clothes, stack them on the shelf over there, and grab one of the oversized bath towels so generously donated to us by the athletic department. You will then return to your seat, lay the towel over it, and sit back down."

The class stirred with nervous energy as the dreaded moment finally arrived. And even worse for Jen, who knew she would be first to go after her previously smartass attitude and comments. She had resolved being naked with a bunch of people in a class, but didn't expect to have to be the first to take the plunge. Just then the words she was dreading were spoken.

"Jen," Dr. Green began, "as I mentioned a moment ago, I promised you would be my first volunteer of the day. So come on up." She was not smiling slyly at her this time, but warmly, to reassure and comfort the girl.

'I can do this', Jen thought to herself. This other woman was standing here in front of everyone else in her naked glory, why couldn't she? At least she wouldn't be the only one in the room without a stitch of clothing. And with that, she stood from her chair, looked at her two friends who were giving her encouraging smiles and gestures, and walked to the front of the room.

"OK, well I guess you all know my name already…" she started. But before she could say another word, Dr. Green coughed and nodded at her, indicating there needed to be some stripping done here too.

"Oh yeah." continued Jen. She was wearing an oversized orange t-shirt, which she immediately removed, exposing a black bra. "I am here because I am a pretty sexual person, and wanted to learn maybe why that is," she said as she undid the button on her shorts. Her answer was more revealing and honest than her friends expected, but was secondary to her actions of unzipping her shorts and sliding them down to her ankles. She kicked off her shoes and the shorts in a couple short motions and was left standing there in her black bra and thong.

"I am a senior, and I figured this would be the last opportunity I might have to do something like this, so I figured I would go for it. And well, here it goes I guess…"

Without thinking too much about it, she quickly removed her bra and tossed it on the desk, freeing her store-bought 36C breasts for all to see. She was surprised to notice her nipples hardening as she stood there. Was she actually enjoying this? She then pulled off her panties and tossed them on the desk too. Turning back to face the class, she threw up her hands and cocked her hip to the side and said, "Ta-dah!"

The class laughed and actually broke into applause! Jill and Kelly the loudest of the bunch. One of the guys whistled. Then, Dr. Green, also clapping lightly, walked up to her and gave her a hug. This quieted the room enough for them to hear Dr. Green say, "Good job."

Week 1 Class 2 Part 2

It was truly surreal. Jen was standing in a lecture hall of her university, naked as the day she was born, in front of a crowd of people. 'Never in her life', she thought. A naked Dr. Green, Meredith, as she asked to be called, walked over to her and gave her a big hug and said, "Great job." Jen had hugged another woman topless before, but it was at Mardi Gras and was done half-drunk and as a tease to the guys around her. Meredith's warm embrace surprised her, and she felt herself taking in the sensation of another woman's bare breasts against hers. It wasn't unpleasant.

"Now go place your things on the shelf, grab a towel, and return to your seat," said Dr. Green after releasing the brave girl from the embrace. Jen obeyed, and was quickly back in her seat next to her friend Kelly, her fully clothed friend Kelly she thought.

"OK. So who's next?" asked Dr. Green.

Jen quickly got all over Kelly to get up there next, but before she could, one of the guys came striding down in front. He wasted no time, and before anyone knew it, he was standing there in the buff, proudly displaying his manhood. 'He shouldn't be quite so proud', thought Kelly, but it was fun to see him jump up there so willingly, and he did have a good attitude, so she cut him some slack.

One by one, each of the students in the class strode to the front, introduced themselves, and completely disrobed. Some were clearly having a harder time with it than others, some blushing, while other unashamedly became visibly aroused. But each managed to get through it. It was generally a class filled with upperclassmen, but there were some younger folks in there as well.

Two girls that were friends announced they were freshmen. They were both quite cute and bubbly, and obviously excited to be in the class. They were roommates, and both wanted to dive head first into their college experience. One was a very fair-skinned brunette with big breasts that jiggled with the girl's every motion. The other was a very tan blond who announced she was a virgin, but who loved to tan in the nude for an all-over tan, thus also the reason she had waxed off all her pubic hair. "A topic for a future class," chimed in Dr. Green.

The couple Jen had seen enter the class together were sophomores. They were indeed together. They even got up together, completely stripped naked together, and then while holding hands, told the class that they had been together a year and were looking to take their sex life to the next level. 'Too mushy', thought Jen, who by that point was becoming quite acclimated to being naked, and didn't even try to obscure her arousal at the sight of a couple of the more attractive naked men.

So it went until it was only the heavy-set guy, Kelly, and Jill left in their clothing. It wasn't that Kelly had purposely avoided going up, but like Jen, she had become engrossed in the parade of nudity on display in the lecture hall, and had simply not gone yet. Jill, on the other hand, couldn't have ever wanted more to crawl into a hole and hide. She would get a break for another minute as the guy approached the front.

"Hi, I'm Marc," he started, unbuttoning his shirt as he went. "My friends John and Carlos back there talked me into staying in this class, joking that it would be good for me, and that I might learn a thing or two." He was down to his shorts and a t-shirt. "Obviously I'm not the most fit guy, and I'm not especially lucky with the ladies either, but by being in here, maybe I can learn how to be good in the sexual department at least." He finished talking and removed the rest of his clothing. He was definitely big, but to everyone's surprise, was big elsewhere too! 'He'll do just fine in here' thought Jen, as she caught herself staring at this well hung guy standing in front of her.

When Marc returned to his seat, Jen turned her attention to her two clothed friends sitting next to her and said, "Alright you two. You put it off as long as possible. Let's go!"

"OK, ok," Kelly replied. "Don't get your panties in a bunch. Oops. Guess you can't now, can ya?" as she smiled at her.

"Ha ha. You're the one about to lose your drawers funny girl," Jen retorted.

Kelly was a funny, friendly girl, and the kind of person that easily commands a room. She stood up in front like she owned the place.

"OK, well after watching all you other brave souls bare it all, I've decided I'd like to do it a little differently. Maybe we could have some fun with it?" she inquired to Dr. Green.

"Sure, go ahead. As long as your bare ass is showing when you are done," smiled the naked professor.

"Great. Well, instead of straight-out telling you stuff, I will let you all try to guess some things about me. And if you answer my questions correctly, you get to name the article of clothing to be removed. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"OK. Well my two friends here are disqualified, but who wants a shot at my name?"

"It's Kelly!" yelled out Big-guy Marc with a wide grin. 'Must have been eavesdropping on us,' thought Kelly. "You're right, cheater. What's your choice?"

"Lose the overalls," he answered. She was wearing a pair of those jean overall shorts that clasped just above the breast, with a white t-shirt underneath.

"You got it big boy," she said with a grin, appreciating her double entendre. She unclasped both sides and pulled them down. Without the overalls, her t-shirt was revealed to be a short belly-shirt that showed off a navel ring and a pair of dark green French cut panties. She thought she looked a little silly standing that way with her shoes still on, but oh well.

"OK, an easy one, who wants a shot at my age?" she asked the group? A couple of numbers were thrown out, until one of the freshmen girls called out, "21?"

"21 it is. What'll it be hon?" figuring the girl would go easy and let her lose the shoes next.

"Take off your panties!" she yelled out. "Let's see the cooch!" This took Kelly a bit by surprise, but the rest of the class was laughing and cheering her on, so she quickly got back into the spirit of her own game. She took both her thumbs and looped them under the sides of the panties. She then began to slowly shimmy them off her hips, which she shook back and forth in a sexy stripper-type fashion. This fired up the crowd even more as she eventually pulled them down over her thighs to her knees, where they fell to her feet and she stepped out of them. She stood up to reveal her neatly trimmed bush.

"Well now I feel really dumb with these shoes on," Kelly finally said as she kicked them off. "There's a freebie. Hmm. OK. What age did I lose my virginity? And it's not a trick question, trust me, it has been lost..."

The random teenage numbers were yelled out, and it was only a couple seconds before one of the guys guessed the correct 'fifteen' answer. He didn't make it easy on her either, and made her remove her matching green bra from under her t-shirt. Kelly had modest breasts, 34Bs, but she had very long nipples that could grow to over a half-inch when stimulated. It just so happened that this was one of those moments, and they obscenely poked through the thin material of her t-shirt. This drew more than the appreciative glance from many in the room. One of the guys discreetly dropped his hand to his hard cock.

"Last question, last article of clothing. Multiple choice. I am taking this class because: a). I am a slacker senior looking for an easy blow-off class, b). I am very attracted to all things sexual and am looking for a forum to discuss them, c). I am a voyeur and get off on seeing other people strip naked, or d). I am trying to learn as much as I can so I can be a great lover.

12