Week 1, Class 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C! C!" yelled out Jen.

"Shush you," Kelly called back.

"I think this one IS a trick question," offered Dr. Green. "I'd say it is a little of all four."

Kelly pondered this for a moment before stating, "Apple for the teacher. I guess it is 'All of the above'." And with that she pulled her t-shirt up past her seriously erect nipples, swung it around her head a few times, and tossed it at Dr. Green. "Catch Meredith!" she called out.

"Very good," answered Dr. Green catching the shirt, "that was entertaining. And I believe that leaves us with just one last person."

Jill had been enjoying Kelly's performance, nearly forgetting the anxiety over her own impending public nudity. But there now were no more reprieves. No calls from the governor coming. She was really worked up, her face already completely flush before even a thread of her clothing was removed. But this was the moment of truth, and she found herself meeting the challenge. She stood before the class, an entirely naked class, the only soul with any degree of modesty left. She had intended on working out right after the class, and had dressed in a t-shirt with the school name and logo across the front, a pair of workout shorts, socks and sneakers, with a modest cotton sports bra and panties underneath. With as much courage as she could muster, she began…


"Hi everybody. Well I guess I am the last, but hopefully not the least," she joked with a nervous smile, and removed her t-shirt. "My name is Jill, I am a senior, and I am realllly nervous right now." She put her foot up on the desk to untie her sneaker, her long, toned leg seeming to go on forever. Acknowledging her outfit she said, "As you can probably guess I am pretty athletic, I even played volleyball here for a while." She switched legs to untie the other shoe. "I originally was looking for an easy class for my last semester, but this is obviously anything but easy for me."

She had both shoes untied now, and sort of kicked off each one by grabbing each heel with her opposite foot. She bent over to pull off each sock, folding them up together and neatly placing them on top of her shirt on the desk. 'You're just getting ready to shower in the locker room' she tried to convince herself without much luck. To avoid an awkward silence, she continued speaking. "Hopefully I will learn more about human sexuality, as I am a sexually conservative person myself." She didn't want to take off her shorts just yet, knowing that once they were gone, her next removal would bare either her ample breasts, or her pussy.

Dr. Green gave her a look as if she needed to proceed, so reluctantly, she pulled off her athletic shorts and was left standing in her sports bra and panties, which to her horror, were showing a small wet spot. She knew taking her clothes off was not turning her on, so she must have truly been aroused earlier watching the rest of her classmates undress before her eyes. But no one else would think that, rather thinking this shy routine was just an act and that she was really getting off on giving this show. That made up her mind for her, and she quickly peeled off the panties, hoping no one else glimpsed the evidence of her arousal. After stepping out of them, in one quick motion, she stood back up, grabbed her sports bra from the bottom, and quickly pulled it up over her head, tossing her ponytail to the side as she did.

"Well here I am," she announced.

What she revealed to the class was the most exquisite body seen by anyone there. The 5'11 frame, the long dirty blond ponytail, the 38C breasts, the long firm legs. While everyone else in the class had the typical problem areas, a little extra on the ass here, a bit of a belly there, Jill had the most firm, toned body possible. You could just see the cut of her muscles in her leg and arms. Her stomach was completely flat. And her skin was smooth and just slightly tanned. 'How could you be the least bit embarrassed with a bod like that?' thought Jen. 'Wow.'

Jill still couldn't believe it. She had managed to stand up in front of a class filled almost entirely with strangers, and stripped off all of her clothes. As she stood there naked for all to see, she started to feel proud of herself. Proud that she decided to stay in the class, proud that she didn't chicken out, and proud of the way she took care of and maintained her gorgeous body. Certainly no one in this crowd seemed to be complaining.

"Thank you Jill," Dr. Green spoke up. "And thank you all. Everyone did a great job introducing themselves and complying with the one of our few written class rules, complete nudity.

The introductions had taken nearly an hour to get through, and by this point, the shock of their semi-public nudity was wearing off for most, and the associated arousal was easily seen for many others, both male and female. Erect nipples and cocks, and moist pussies were nearly the rule, not the exception.

"Now why did I ask each of you to strip naked in front of your classmates, and why is there are a class requirement for complete nudity at all times? Well, it certainly makes for a unique teaching and learning environment, that is for sure. It would likely be considered a distraction to the learning of college course material, if our course material were not so essentially based on the naked form and the arousal it helps us all achieve. Nudists would argue that while beautiful, there is nothing inherently sexual or sexually arousing about the human body itself. And if we lived in a completely clothes-free society, there's a chance that might be true. But we don't live in that type of society, and I think if you look around the room right now, you will see that it doesn't hold here."

Looking around the room, she saw several attractive, and some not as attractive, naked bodies gazing around at one another. She had taught Human Sexuality courses before, and even some in the nude. But those had been only one-day seminar-type classes. This one would be an entire semester with young, naked, attractive and horny, college students. The wetness between her legs increased significantly as she considered it.

"I think you can see that several, if not most of your classmates are sexually aroused to one degree or another. Does anyone want to tell me why they think this is?"

Proud Guy's hand shot up. "Well look at all the hotties in here!" he offered.

"You're right Jim," answered Dr. Green. 'There are indeed a lot of nice looking people in here. So you are sexually aroused by the sight of these naked classmates of yours?"

"Well, by the naked females, yes."

"Good. How many of the rest of you honestly are, or were sexually aroused at the first sight of your naked classmates?" asked Dr. Green. Nearly all the hands slowly went up. "Don't be shy about it. This is a good thing. You should be aroused. I can tell you I am," she said and tweaked both her erect nipples with her fingers. As the resulting laughter settled down, she continued, "But I am not aroused just by the visual stimulation, but also by the situational stimulation that exists in the room. These will be the main topics of next weeks' classes."

And with that she began to wrap things up for the first day. "So our time is about done for today, but please complete the assigned readings for these topics before next week. Also, to assist you in further easing some of your inhibitions, I have organized a trip this weekend to a nude beach. Unless you have a really good excuse, I want to see you all in the West Quad parking lot Sunday morning at 9am. Thank you all for a great job today, and I will see you Sunday."

12