All Comments on 'Week of Firsts in Antigua'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CindysBobCindysBobover 15 years ago
nice job

very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story - quality writing

I'm impressed with this author in terms of his or her writing style and correct use of the English language. All of the stories have a similar theme with the hot wife being taken by someone else, but still very erotic. My only suggestion for this story would have been to break it into multiple parts and expand on each of them. There were several sex scenes within this story that could easily have been expanded and became their own erotic story. Next time I would suggest doing that and having a four-part story. Great job - keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot and well-written

Nice writing, hot story, and I don't agree with the idea of splitting this into four separate stories. Some of the scenes could use a little more detail but to break it up into four parts would make it like many of the others here... a good start but not a whole story. I'd rather read a whole story than individual parts over the course of weeks or months.

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Very well done

I look forward to reading more about your adventures and explorations .... fantasy or not. My I suggest Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. My wife and I have had a great time there.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
See previous comment

Enuff said!

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Nice!

Good short story, hot!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Here is a hot story with consenting adults exploring their sexuality. Both on the same page makes it extra hot. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous