Week of Firsts in Antigua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance party was a lot of fun with a variety of songs. When I did dance, it was with both girls, otherwise the girls would dance with each other. They were definitely getting a lot of looks as they did their best at dirty dancing. On one of the slower songs, I had Lea in one arm and Tina in the other. As we were dancing, Tina whispered in my ear that we needed to ravish Lea tonight.

When we returned to the bungalow, Tina said it was hot tub time. Lea initially said she was going to pass, but then agreed as Tina and I were both telling we should. When Lea and I were changing into our swimsuits, she mentioned that she was hoping we could go straight to bed tonight, so she could make it up to me. I told her, not to worry about it and that we'd have fun in the hot tub. When we came out, Tina was filling the hot tub and had only her thong bikini bottom on. She looked at Lea and said off with the top. So, Lea took her top off as she climbed into the tub. Tina climbed into the tub after me and sat on the other side of Lea.

While in the tub, Tina commented to Lea how jealous she was of her perfect tits. As she did that she began caressing one. I took that as my hint to do the same, so we now had Lea between us and were each gently rubbing her breasts. When I moved my other hand to her thigh, I found that Tina had already beaten me to it and was rubbing Lea's pussy through her swimsuit. Lea laid her head back as I gently began to kiss her neck. After about 5 minutes of this, Tina said it's time to take her to the bed. After quickly drying each other off and removing our swimsuits, we went into Tina's room.

Tina instructed Lea to lay down and that her and I were going to continue our tag team on her. When Lea initially balked at it, Tina told her to do it now. So, Lea complied and laid down on the bed. Tina then instructed me to work on Lea's pussy, because she wanted to maul those perfect tits. As I was licking Lea's delicious pussy, Tina was sucking and grabbing each of her breasts. Within minutes, Lea was moaning loudly and asked me to please fuck her. I quickly moved into position and slid my cock into her damp pussy. All of the excitement over the past few days had me ready to go, so I began to pound into her hard and deep. Within a few minutes, both of us came.

Once Tina realized it, she told me to switch positions because she wanted to clean up the mess. When Tina tried to lick Lea's pussy she said no that it was too sensitive yet from the orgasm. Tina told her that's too bad and that she had not experienced anything yet. With that, Tina dove right in and be sucking my cum out of my wife's pussy. As she was doing this, I was gently rubbing Lea's breasts. After a few minutes of this, Lea began to moan again and her breasts were heaving outward. So, I began to work on her beautiful tits as Tina had before me. Lea had grabbed my cock and was giving my a hand job when Tina looked up from licking out Lea and said that she wished she could get fucked.

Lea looked at me and I shook my head indicating that I did not want to do it. Lea whispered, please do it, I really want you to.

So, I moved to the end of the bed where Tina was standing bent over at the waist as she was licking my wife's pussy. I moved behind her and positioned my cock at her pussy. With one slow push, I slid all the way in. Tina began gyrating her hips as I moved slowly. Not having been with any other woman for over 20 years really made this feel uncomfortable for me.

I looked up and made eye contact with Lea. She mouthed it's ok -- do it for me.

So, I began to thrust into Tina's pussy and reached under her to grab her tits as I fucked her. Within a few minutes, Tina was moaning loudly and begging me not to stop. I again made eye contact with Lea and she said let's come together. That was all it took for me as our eyes never separated until we both had powerful orgasms within seconds of each other.

Friday was actually a boring day, based on the previous day's standards. The three of us spent most of the day sunning on the beach, while we waited for JT to arrive. He arrived late in the afternoon and after a work-related conference call, he joined us for dinner. This was the first time that Lea and I had met JT, so most of the evening was spent getting to know each other and talking about the options for Saturday. We all went to our own bedrooms when we returned to the bungalow, so Lea and I were able to make love for the first time by ourselves since Tuesday night. I know I shouldn't be complaining with what had happened the previous two nights, but it was nice to have the two of us together.

On Saturday morning, JT and I decided that we would charter a boat so we could go up and down the coast line. Concierge was able to arrange a small yacht with a captain to be able to take us out for the day. So, we packed up our swim bags and headed for the meeting place. Captain Dan met us at a dock about 2 blocks from our resort. The small yacht was much larger than we expected. It had a lower level with a galley area and restroom, a very large deck in the back of the boat and the elevated captain's area with the controls. On the deck, there was plenty of sitting options, as well as a stocked cooler.

Dan gave us his suggestion of a nice route for the day and we were off. The girls immediately claimed the lounge chairs that were on the deck and stripped down to their bikinis. As soon as we pulled out of the dock area, Tina and then Lea removed their tops. Captain Dan nearly broadsided a boat when he glanced back and saw the display. JT had been wearing a pair of khaki shorts and tank top. After the girls removed their tops, he proceeded to remove his top and shorts. Under his shorts he was wearing a Speedo swimsuit that left nothing to the imagination. It was clear that JT worked out frequently with his muscular 6 foot frame, but it was also very clear that he was well hung based on the bulge that was now on display.

During the day, I did notice that Lea was checking out JT's physique on more than one occasion. It was also very obvious that JT was using every opportunity he could find to check Lea out. At one point, she was getting up out of her chair and he extended his hand out to help her up. We then must have hit a decent sized wave as the boat rocked causing JT to fall to one knee with his extended hand landing firmly on Lea's breast. He made a joke and apologized, but the fact that his hand seemed to linger for a second or two on her breast almost caused me to say something. That was until I remembered that I had fucked his wife just 2 days ago, so I figured I'd probably be out of line. Other than that the boat trip was perfect. We got plenty of sun, saw a lot of the beautiful coastline, had some drinks and just relaxed on our last full day in Antigua.

After dinner, we all went to one of lounges for drinks, to talk and listen to music. Since we had been drinking all day, the conversation eventually moved to sex-related topics. We shared with JT and Tina the results of our experiment that we conducted earlier in the week, to which he responded that with boobs like Lea's he was surprised people just didn't move their chairs right next to ours. We continued to talk about a variety of things, when JT suggested we grab a pitcher of beer and a pitcher of margaritas and head back to the room. He said he had a great game we could play to get to know each other even better. We all agreed and went back to our bungalow.

On the way back to the room, JT said we'd play Truth or Dare with a twist. He said each of us would draw a card from the deck and whoever had the highest card would get to ask the person with the lowest card the question. If there was a tie for the high card, both of the winners would get to ask a question of the person with the lowest card. In the case of a tie for the low card, the high card holder would get to ask each of the losers a question. The twist was the only way you could request a Truth rather than a Dare is that you'd have to remove an article of clothing first. So, his suggestion was to use those wisely. So, we all agreed and the game began.

JT had the high card on the first round with Tina drawing the low card. When he asked her Truth or Dare, she said there's no way I'm having you give me a dare to do, so here's my shoes and what's my question?

JT asked her if seeing Lea topless gave her any impure thoughts these last few days, to which she responded that it resulted in much more than thoughts. This caused Lea to blush and JT to get a strange look on his face. The game continued for the next 30 minutes or so, with everyone being very careful of who they would trust to have them do a dare. So, as a result, everyone had lost all of their clothes, except JT who still had his underpants and socks on.

I won the next draw and Lea lost, so I decided to turn the heat up a little and dared Lea to give a passionate kiss to Tina for 60 seconds. I think I saw JT's draw drop as Lea jumped to her feet and walked over to Tina for their passionate embrace. When Tina won the next hand with Lea losing again, she requested Lea to show JT and her how she performs a blow job on me. Who was I to complain when Lea crawled over to me and stuck my hard cock in her sexy mouth. I noticed that while she was doing it, she was looking in JT's direction, who was stroking his hard cock through his boxers. It was obvious that JT had at least an eight inch cock that was also quite thick.

When JT won the next hand and both girls tied for the low card, I knew what was coming even before he said it. JT said it's time to 69 ladies. So, Lea walked over to the bed and Tina climbed on top of her. It was supposed to only be for 60 seconds, but all of us were so into what was going on, it ended up being closer to 10 minutes. When we said break, you could definitely see the lust in Lea's face and I knew she needed to get fucked. Lea once again lost the next hand with me winning, so I think I surprised everyone by instructing her to go show JT how she gives head.

When I said it, JT screamed yes and removed his boxers, revealing a cock that was probably closer to 9 inches long and at least 2 inches across.

Lea moved between his legs, looked back at me with a smile and said ok, if I must.

When time was up, Tina suggested we have a couple more hands as it was getting late and we all knew where this was heading. Lea won the next hand and Tina lost, so Lea said she owed me and instructed Tina to give me a blow job. I was definitely excited about it, as Lea was the only woman that had ever given me a blow job. Tina seemed to be more of a nibbler than Lea is, so I was honestly glad when the time was up and delighted to know that I have a wife with top of the line blow job skills, not to mention her hot body.

The final hand was won by Tina with Lea losing. Tina thought a few seconds before announcing that she dared Lea to allow JT and me to sandwich fuck her.

Lea has never been with another man other than me, so I initially thought she'd decline, but she instead walked over to the bed and said let's do it.

When JT and I walked up to the bed, Lea asked Tina if she was supposed to suck on one while she gets fucked with the other. Tina said no that to be a sandwich, she needs to be in between us as one of us fucked her ass and the other her pussy. That's when I think Lea realized she was in trouble, because even in all of our fantasies, we always agreed that her pussy was mine. When she looked at JT's cock, she commented there's no way she can take that in the ass, to which Tina said than you better take your husband's in the ass and JT's in your pussy.

I have to admit that this really bothered me, but at the same time I was really turned on. Lea looked at me for some kind of OK and I basically shrugged my shoulders indicating it's her call. She said ok, but we better take it slow or she may change her mind. So, I got down on my back and Tina came over with a tube of KY Jelly. She proceeded to cover my cock with it and then applied some to Lea's ass hole as well. Tina then instructed Lea to lower herself on me and work my cock into her ass while JT begins to work on getting her pussy ready. Lea did as she was told and JT moved in with his mouth and began to lick out Lea's shaved pussy. She started to moan a bit and move up and down on my cock, while I reached around and grabbed her tits. At that point, JT shifted forward and began to glide his cock along her pussy lips.

After doing that for about a minute, Lea was really into it and said come on just do it.

JT responded what do you want me to do?

She said please just stick it in.

He responded what do you want me to stick in where.

Lea said please just stick your dick in me.

JT kind of scuffed at the request and said listen bitch, your husband may have a dick, but I have a cock which is really more of a monster cock, so you are going to make yourself more clear on what you want.

I want you to fuck me with your monster cock now! was her response.

With that, JT plunged his cock into my wife's pussy. She let out an initial scream as I'm sure he hit places that have never been hit before. But the scream quickly turned to a loud out of control moan.

To this point, I had still been groping Lea's breasts, but JT removed my hands and instructed me that they were his and that I should hold her shoulders in place. He then began to maul her tits as he begun to pound into her pussy hard. The sensation of his cock pressing through Lea's inner walls led to an intense orgasm for me. JT though continued to fuck Lea hard for another 10 minutes before letting out a loud grunt as he filled her pussy with his load. When we were cleaning up in our bathroom, I noticed that Lea's breasts were bright red where JT had been mauling them.

Lea looked at me and asked me if I were mad. I told her that I had not planned on that happening, but that I was not mad and that I had always wanted to do that.

Lea than looked at me, smiled and said me too.

The next morning we said our good byes to Tina and JT at the airport as we headed our separate ways. As JT and Tina were walking away, he said we need to do it again. We all just laughed and said we'd see. On the plane trip back, I commented to Lea that I don't know if I was up for doing it all again.

She said that's good because Tina is planning to leave JT once they return home, so we don't need to worry about it, at least not with JT and she smiled and winked at me.

12