All Comments on 'Weekend at Home'

by Kevin1974

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool!!

Sounds like that 30 something hottie might like his sister also?? Location, location, location there at the end? LOL..... This could be extended very nicely.

MonicaSWMonicaSWover 10 years ago
Short and REALLY Sweet

I normally look for longer stories, but for a one-pager, this was really, nicely done. I guess the length enhanced the spontaneity in a genuine way. I can normally see these plots unfold well in advance, but this was NOT what I expected and her nudity caught me by surprise too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My shower is 'only' 5 x 5...

Yet still big enough to 'party' in... shzamm! where is this neighbour, just when I need her!?

LexiPLexiPover 10 years ago
I loved this.

My parents had a shower like this, but I never got to use it this way. Keep writing. I'm going to check out your other story right now!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why post

a partial tale

2 star for the brief synopsis

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
and?

This was a nice start but where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 3 years ago

Good start, has all the possibilities of becoming a really good story. Why didn't he invite Ellie to stay for the weekend? Is Joanna going to join him for another shower... together, of course? Will Ellie return in the middle of the night to slide under the sheets with him? Inquiring minds want to know.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

GOOD WHILE IT LASTED...STRANGE PLACE TO END IT. FIVE STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous