All Comments on 'Weekend at the Spa'

by RavishedDoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
<3

Best story ever. No, seriously. I'm sooo turned on now and the fact that she actually orgasmed in a fight? Awesome! More please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous

That was the best of all the stories. Do you have any dominating a male? Or a couple?

RavishedDoeRavishedDoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Message from the Author.

I will be uploading all of my new short stories on Smashwords (under Alexis Foyer), and all of my full-length books, on Amazon (Jason J Honz). (For many of you who have been asking to see more. I plan on making updates fairly soon - including part 2's, etc. So stay tuned!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking hot!!!

Great writing style and gets my imagination going just right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
terribly written

‘Nuff said....

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Pretty interesting

Always glad to see a bully get it.

RavishedDoeRavishedDoealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Message From The Author.

Hey everyone. Thanks for reading my work. I still get emails from you guys with comments and praise and it seriously blows my mind. Just wanted to let anyone who was interested know, that I now have a Patreon with exclusive stories, futa/lesbian fanfiction, freebies, and more. The goal of the Patreon is to eventually earn enough money to hire artists to illustrate my work. Wouldn’t it be cool to see my stories in action? I could even hire people to animate if I had enough people to support me. So if you’re interested, check out my Patreon! (Patreon.com/JasonJHonz).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavishedDoe@RavishedDoe
I write Futanari, Lesbian, & Gay stories with plenty of facesitting, deepthroating, cum dumping, and asphyxiation. Where the struggling for freedom only turns them on more. Enjoy. Feel free to send me emails/comments with feedback! I would also like to make a reminder that ...