All Comments on 'Weekend Away'

by BimboslutLeanne

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Delicious

Wickedly perfect build up with a satisfying finale. Thanks love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, but needed more at the end.

I like the build-up but felt let down that we didn't get right down to the nitty-gritty.

MdeSadeMdeSadeover 2 years ago

I pride myself on my ability to run things on for a long time before getting down and dirty. But the, what 24 hrs, before you vacuum him into your mouth was just fucking amazing. As a Dom, allowing you to drive the weekend, as you were doing, would be very difficult. Were I visiting London, it would be a natural way for things to play out. BUT you a 1st timer in town to be able to build that evening up is a very different scenario. I want to show you my town. Having to give up his jazz to go to a place unknown said a lot about this man. I do love jazz BTW.

I will admit that were it me, you might have had an unexxxpected facial when I 'sprang' out, i.e., the "blast of the wonderful man-musk" might have had more to it than just a scent.

I love teasing and being teased, edging is so much fun. But the way you 'played' with him would make it very difficult not to exxxplode.

I'm sure the rest of your free time was spent in a heated orgy of coupling. And yes I do believe that 2 people can be an orgy because you're both trying to do do many different things to one another at the same time it's as if there were several people participating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous