All Comments on 'Weekend Away Ch. 01'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

I don't like the concept of her being punished for using her safe words. If something goes wrong or she is hurting she may be afraid of the consequences instead of being safe. That is not safe practices. It really took away from the story for me that he is so much more interested in his pleasure he would ignore a safety measure he as her master/dom has put in place.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
Disappointing Start

You didn't have to mention the use of safe words at all and the story would have been fine. Certain pairs know each other's boundaries and limits well enough not to need them. They could have been one such couple and the story would roll on. But you are obviously pointing out they are not a that level. Since they use them, they need them, and either role failing to respect their use leads to abuse of both the person and the relationship. Disappointing start to what could have been an interesting series.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments

I completely support safe words and won't play without them. In this story I needed to give her a reason for feeling scared, or she could always fall back on her safe words.

That is why this is in non- consent :)

I appreciate the feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BULLSHIT!

Obviously you don't understand the concept of a safe word. A safe word is used in BDSM to STOP play when things go to far. There should be NO qualifications for a safe word. Since you "I completely support safe words and won't play without them." You are either: not understanding safe words, are an idiot, what you said isn't really true, or you think that what you're writing is hot and screw everything else. Basically what he's saying is he doesn't respect her or or safe word. Hopefully he fucks up their relationship and she leaves his sorry ass as a wife and a slave and finds a good husband and Master. And since "That is why this is in non- consent :)" then categorize it as that and don't pull this it's BDSM crap.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
thank you for your feedback

I respectfully disagree. I think "Artistic License" allows me to use the tools I have to write my story.

This is FICTION. I am not advocating not respecting safe words.

So with the logic used here, any author on this site who writes about non-consent advocates rape? The horror stories advocate zombies, vampires, and <Shudder> slugs? Incest/taboo are practising what the write about?

I am very sorry that my fictional story has upset people. Please remember it is FICTION.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

gypsiecowboygypsiecowboyover 9 years ago
why do some folks think

that there is only ONE way to do things and that they know the only right way. hell sounds like the fuckin' missionaries or the fascists... or both.

the Dude in this story told his cunny that He would respect her use of her Safeword.

He told her there would be consequences.

When I am in a Session with any of My girls they know that a Safe Word of Yellow means I will quickly slow down... and sooner or later talk to them about it. the use of Red means I immediately stop. and check out what might be wrong. if there is a legitimate reason to stop that is fine... and we will go on, in a tangential direction. if it is merely because she is having momentary trouble accepting what she deserves and/or what I have chosen to give her for My own Pleasure then she will indeed face consequences... which might be much more serious Punishment or it might mean that she will not hear from Me for awhile. and if she uses her Safe Word too often for My taste she knows the relationship ends when it begins to bother Me.

meanwhile, what I really want to know is why the hell anybody would want to criticize this lovely author of this good beginning to a story? do u want to discourage a woman from writing out her kink flavor? do u really want to tell someone that they are wrong and they shouldn't be writing or that they should write as if they were someone else, following another person's rules and protocols?

@WTBN - THANK YOU for writing ur heart out... I hope u get wet when u write and that one day u and I might meat so we can play out some of ur fantasies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Artistic license allows much

And it is fiction. However, I personally agree that presenting something as acceptable, even in fiction, gives some level of tacit approval in real life. I would never go near this person. And gypsiecowboy, I'm sure you find plenty willing to play this way in RL, but you would also be on my nofuckingway list. Safe words with caveats and consequences are not safe words. If the sub seems to be improperly using the safe words then something is wrong. That person shouldn't be in that type of relationship or you have problems in how you are operating as a dom.

Amateur reviews of amateur works are still entitled to their opinions of story content. The basic story is solid but that safe word thing made it less enjoyable for me.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

I am sorry it takes away from enjoyment of my story. If it helps at all she does not use any. I have properly categorized the next chapter as non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fiction

To the other Anonymous....Do you read much fiction? Plenty of fiction has writers presenting something as acceptable without it being misunderstood by wanna be literary critics as approval. People get murdered in books, manufacture drugs on TV, commit adultery, etc. It's done so the story can take form. I have a feeling you'd be one that read sci-fi and complains because there really is no such thing as Godzilla....or zombies....or intergalactic space travel. Try reading a story just for the pure enjoyment, the way it was written, without being critical in an attempt to boost your ego...you might find you enjoy life more.

To the Author....Don't let them diminish your love of writing...you are doing just fine and I hope to read many more from you.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
thank you :)

I appreciate the support :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous