Weekend Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Guilt can be a bitch.
1.6k words
3.88
25.1k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65.

Friday

I felt horrible. Here I was sitting with Angela, my girlfriend who I cared for deeply, acting like everything was perfect, but I had cheated on her with a complete stranger, who is married! I was a special kind of bastard and I felt like one.

Because of my guilt I let Angela pick what we did that day, no matter how boring I felt it was. After breakfast we spent four fucking hours walking around a nearby mall. I think she tried on every outfit and pair of shoes in her size in the place, but didn't buy a damn thing. After that I asked were she wanted to go for lunch, she told me what she really wanted was sushi but knew I hated it so we could go where ever I wanted. Well I brought us to the nearest sushi place I could find. Why do people choose to eat raw fish when they have access to a stove, oven or fire.

After lunch we went to a movie. I'm not sure what it was about because it was nearly four hours of French dialogue with English subtitles that were in such small type and flashed by so fast you couldn't read it. After her movie and my nap she gave me an address to go to not telling me what it was beyond she saw it on a brochure she found at our motel. When we pulled up to the address I just groaned, it was a doll museum. She dragged me on the largest tour available, over two hours of looking at old creepy dolls.

Part of the deluxe tour she had me buy included a meal; us, three old ladies, a family with three young daughters and the staff sat down to a vegan dinner. I don't know what it was we ate but it was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. After dinner they brought us to another room with a big screen tv, me and the father of the three girls slowly followed the rest. On the way in he made a joke about this is when they kill us all and turn us into dolls. I just laughed and told him after the day I had I might welcome that.

After we were all seated a documentary on the museum started playing. After five minutes I told Angela I needed to use the restroom and I'd be back, and got out of there as quick as I could. Frank, the three girls' dad, came out shortly after I did. I had noticed a fast food joint just up the road and asked if he wanted to go get some real food, he of course said yes. Twenty minutes and two burgers each we went back to the museum and found the documentary was still playing. It was an hour later before Angela and I were on our way back to the motel.

***

When we reached the hotel I had to hold in a groan because there lying next to the pool in a tiny bikini was Jessica. We had to walk right by her to reach Angela's hotel room from where we parked. After Angela had passed her Jessica waved and winked at me. After the door to her room closed behind us Angela smiled and said, "Wow did you see that woman out there?"

"Uh yeah why?"

"Oh please do you really think I would think you didn't check out a hot woman in a tiny bikini."

"Oh well yeah I noticed and yes she was hot."

"Hot enough to fuck?"

"Uh... what?"

"Come here look at this," she said as she pulled me to the window of her room, "what do you see when you look out his window?"

At first I didn't know what I was meant to be looking at, and then I saw it. From here you could see the bed in my room through the open window, the window I hadn't touched since we got here meaning she could have seen Jessica and I fucking this morning, "Uh...I...fuck!"

"That's exactly right fucking was what I saw this morning, you fucking that woman."

"Angela I am so so so sorry. I know it doesn't excuse what I did but I was so worked up thinking we were finally going to take that step then you basically send me away. Then the next morning she comes on to me and... well... you saw her. I screwed up big time I know but Angie I've never felt the way I do about you with anyone else. Please, please don't let this be the end of us. I will do anything to make it up to you."

"Babe if I was planning on breaking up with you don't you think I would have done it this morning? Watching you two was... well... fucking hot! When I called you this morning I was sitting here masturbating as I watched you two."

My brain couldn't process what I just heard. Not only was she not leaving me for cheating; she found it hot, she had watched while fingering herself and to top it off she just cursed. I had never heard her say so much as damn, her using fuck was just mind boggling. "Uh... what?"

She started laughing, "You must have been so guilty. I mean the mall and sushi okay, but that boring ass movie come on you're not the only one that slept through most of it. And oh my god that creepy doll museum and crappy dinner how did you not just say fuck it I wasn't worth all that shit."

"What the fuck is with you I've never heard you curse, you don't even like saying shoot and darn, and now you're cursing like a sailor. Not to mention the whole masturbating as you watched me fuck another woman. What gives?"

"I had decided I wanted to change some things about myself. And yes me wanting to go away on this trip together did mean I was ready for us to go that next step. In fact if you hadn't cheated with her this morning we would have spent most of today in bed. But after seeing you do what you did I had made a change to my plans as you saw with all that crap I drug you to today."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yep, you kind of blew your shot to fuck me today, but there is still a way for you to get to know my pussy if you want," she smirks.

I just stand there a moment as she smirks at me, "Okay then," I say before shoving her onto the bed making her yelp in surprise. In seconds I have her jeans undone and pulled off quickly followed by her panties. I then pull her to the edge of the bed so her pussy is just hanging over it and then buried my face in that tasty pussy.

This wasn't my first time muff diving and in no time at all I had her moaning and on the verge of cumming. But after the long horrible day she had put me through I thought I might as well get a little revenge so before she could climax I pulled back and started kissing down her legs.

"Oh god no don't stop now I was so close."

For nearly two hours I continued that routine. I would be licking, sucking fingering and/or rubbing her pussy and/or clit but whenever she was right on the edge of climaxing I would slow down, start kissing her thighs, or move up to her breast to bring back off the cliff's edge. After yet another last moment pull away she was nearly in tears, "Oh... god... please baby... I... need... to cum... so... bad... please stop... teasing me... and... let me... finish... I'm sorry... about the shit... I put you through... today... please... just... make... me... cum!"

I figured she had had enough teasing, plus my jaw and hands were starting to cramp.I sucked her engorged clit for all I was worth as I quickly fingered her tight pussy. This time i didn't stop what I was doing as she got closer and closer to her much awaited climax.

"Oh... yes... yes...yesss!" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me as far into her pussy as she could as her thighs clamped tightly around my neck. I started to see stars before she finally let me go gasping for breath as she collapsed back onto the bed.

After we both caught our breath I looked over to her, "So did you enjoy that?"

She just moaned before she started laughing, "God yes! But did you have to tease me for so fucking long?"

"Hey after that crap they served at the doll place I needed to eat something."

She started laughing again and a few minutes later went silent. It took me a minute to realize she didn't just stop laughing but she had actually fallen asleep. I pulled her up on the bed, covered her with the blankets, kissed her on the forehead and climbed in next to her after turning off the lights. As I settled back on the pillow she snuggled up against me in her sleep. My last thought before falling asleep was, "This is more like it."