All Comments on 'Weekend Away Ch. 02'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
The first chapter does not match the second

The first chapter had their rooms 100 yards apart; even with the windows open, Angela couldn’t have seen that detail.

But the absolute worst part was the dig at sushi! Sushi and sashimi are the foods of heaven, and a top sushi master is at least a demigod. Were I to succeed President Trump on January 20, 2025, I would replace the White House chef with the world’s greatest sushi master.

Trump’s only fault is that he likes steaks well done, which is blasphemy.

And yes, that was a deliberately trolling comment! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sometimes

Things work out. It’s great to see everyone here got to enjoy themselves. Especially that sexy hot wife he fucked.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Wait, you didnt cum?

What is up with that? You got her off, now she gotta get you off, how come you didnt just stick it in when she was laying there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
category category category

What part of this dealt with a "LOVING WIF"???

Get a clue, then get an editor

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You wimped out a little.

But you can undo it by a kinky third chapter! A three way with Jessica! Please?

R.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

He says he was a cheating bastard. No truer words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No revenge. Wrong category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES